Chapter 3

"Fang Xiaoling, you're awesome! I read it right, did you piss off Zhao Shun?" Tan Feizhou clicked his tongue twice.

Fang Ling didn't answer his words. After leaving the dining hall, Tan Feizhou had said this three times.

He suddenly felt that Tan Feizhou seemed to be displeased with Zhao Shun at this moment.

Look at the excitement of the child.

They are students of class 9, and among the teaching buildings connected by sky bridges, class 9 of senior high school is on the third floor of West Block A.

Climbing up to the third floor in one breath, when Fang Ling and Tan Feizhou walked towards the classroom, Zhao Shun, who had returned to the classroom one step earlier, took his own water bottle to fetch water at the end of each floor.

There are several faucets connected to the drinking fountains, and both hot and cold water are supplied.

Seeing Fang Ling approaching, Zhao Shun's brows twitched, and at the moment the two of them staggered, Fang Ling heard a moderate hum.

Fang Ling stopped and looked back, only to see Zhao Shun's tall back.

The boy who was still wearing short sleeves walked towards the drinking fountain without looking back.

Fang Ling slowly looked away.

During Fang Ling's turn around, Tan Feizhou had already advanced into the classroom.

Fang Ling still had an impression of the classroom in Class 9 of Senior Three, but he really couldn't remember where he was in the class in November of Senior Three.

I just remember that he was sitting in the back row of Zhao Shun, and he almost watched the back of Zhao Shun's entire senior year.

Fang Ling stood at the door of the classroom, planning to wait for Zhao Shun to fetch water.

Zhao Shun did come back soon, but this guy didn't enter through the back door which was closer to him and beside Fang Ling.

He crossed Fang Ling and walked through the front door.

Fang Ling stood at the back door, watched Zhao Shun come in from the front door, and then walked to the seventh row of the first group.

This person's seat was obviously closer to the back door, but he decided to come in through the front door and make a big circle back to his seat.

When Zhao Shun was about to take his seat, he seemed to have a feeling and turned his head. His movements were so fast that Fang Ling had no time to look away.

The eyes of the two met.

Zhao Shun raised his long eyebrows. His facial features have always been fierce, and now his eyes are also fierce, as if he was saying what you are looking at.

Fang Ling raised his eyebrows, he felt quite new to Zhao Shun who was like a wolf cub.

"Fang Ling! What are you still standing at the back door, go in!"

A roar that seemed to contain a mouthful of phlegm came from his throat, familiar yet unfamiliar, making Fang Ling in a trance for a moment.

He turned his head and saw a middle-aged man with a beer belly approaching aggressively.

He walked like flying, and the cool wind in the late autumn blew the few remaining hair on his head.

Fang Ling was no stranger to this face. He and Zhao Shun visited Zhang Zhiguo five years ago.

At that time, Zhang Zhiguo was gray-haired and nearly ninety years old. Like all elderly people, he had long lost the aura of swallowing mountains and rivers at this moment.

"What are you looking at, you stinky bastard? Go in and get ready for morning reading!"

Fang Ling, who was already in his fifties mentally, regained consciousness instantly after being slapped on the head.

To be honest, it feels kind of subtle. It's been a long, long time since anyone called him a brat...

"Hahahahaha."

There was a burst of gloating laughter over there.

The laughter was so familiar, the corners of Fang Ling's mouth twitched, even if he didn't turn his head, he knew it was Zhao Shun.

It was indeed Zhao Shun, who was sitting sideways watching the fun, and arrogantly put one arm on Fang Ling's table.

Seeing Fang Ling being scolded, Zhao Shun was inexplicably happy.

But in less than two seconds, the flames of war came over with lightning speed.

Zhang Zhiguo glared, "Zhao Shun, what are you laughing at? You don't sit down, why don't you sit down and take out the book quickly. You two didn't work hard in the third year of high school, are you planning to be brothers in the fourth year?" Zhao Shun was like a trapped bird

. The cock that was holding the throat couldn't laugh for a moment.

What an international joke, how could he study for another year, and still be a brother with Fang Ling?

He wouldn't be a brother to a nerd.

Fang Ling smiled at Zhao Shun, who snorted and turned back.

Zhang Zhiguo, the class teacher, has absolute authority in the class. As long as he says something, even a thorny person like Zhao Shun who has an indirect attack will obediently obey him.

But the reason why I listened to him was not that the head teacher had a powerful family. On the contrary, he was just a teacher from a mediocre family.

He was willing to spend his salary to add food to students from poor families, and he was willing to spend a lot of time writing comments of hundreds of words on the composition of each paper.

Zhang Zhiguo was always the first one to arrive at the classroom office and the last one to leave after the class he led entered the third year of high school.

Students like to call him Bald Zhang, although it is a nickname, but there is a little bit of Tsundere intimacy in it when calling him.

There is a place in Zhang Zhiguo town, and the morning reading in class today is much louder than usual.

"... Here are lofty mountains, lush forests and bamboos; there are also clear streams and torrents, reflecting the left and right..." [1]

Fang Ling read with everyone, trying to get familiar with it as soon as possible.

This "Preface to Lanting Collection" is to be read and recited, but after thirty-seven years, he has long lost the ability to recite "Preface to Lanting Collection".

The sound of reading loudly resounded throughout the campus, and when the bell rang for the end of the morning reading, someone suddenly yelled.

"Ah, it's raining outside, it looks like you don't need to do morning exercises today!"

Cheers erupted in the classroom as if to announce the good news.

The happiness of high school students is as simple as that.

There was no need to do morning exercises, and there was a lot more time for extracurricular activities, but Fang Ling didn't go anywhere, just staying at his own place.

He was in a daze, or he was thinking about a very absurd but realistic problem.

That is him who has returned to high school, do you want to chase Zhao Shun again?

He pursued Zhao Shun for ten years, and finally achieved a positive result. After the two were together, Fang Ling seldom recalled the past.

What Tan Feizhou said yesterday was correct. Back then, chasing people was like going to the west to learn Buddhist scriptures. It was difficult, maybe more than that.

The well-prepared gifts appear in the trash can, the teasing by the other party's group of cronies, and the hurtful words Zhao Shun said...

Before Fang Ling saw Zhao Shun, he was a stupid straight man. It can't be compared, it can make you vomit blood.

Eighteen-year-old Fang Lingneng walked towards Zhao Shun without hesitation, without bumping into the south wall or looking back.

But he is not really eighteen years old now, but the soul of an old man in his fifties lives in the body of eighteen.

Can you expect an old man in his fifties who has gone through thousands of sails to have a passion, as well as the loneliness and innocence of his youth?

impossible.

But at the same time, Fang Ling couldn't forget the happiness after marrying Zhao Shun.

The days and nights of nearly thirty years are worth remembering, that is the real honey, and every bit is worth remembering.

dilemma.

"Alas~" Fang Ling sighed in embarrassment.

Zhao Shun in front suddenly turned around and stared straight at Fang Ling. He had a fierce face, and many people would subconsciously look away when he stared at him.

Zhao Shun found that Fang Ling was very different today. He remembered that they looked at each other in the past, and the other party immediately looked away as if they were on fire, and they were very timid.

Today I am so courageous that I dare to play tricks on him!

Fang Ling's eyes moved slightly, "What are you doing?"

Zhao Shun didn't speak, but just kept staring at Fang Ling, Fang Ling didn't say anything when he saw this.

The two looked at each other silently.

Looking at it, Zhao Shun suddenly felt that this man's eyes were quite beautiful, shaped like peach petals in full bloom in spring, with thick and slightly curled eyelashes, and the clear black pupils were slightly covered by the half-closed eyelids, which looked lazy. There is a bit of indescribable gentleness.

A boy with such long eyelashes is so sissy!

Zhao Shun muttered in his heart.

"Dinglingling——"

the class bell rang.

Zhao Shun regained his senses and turned back.

Fang Ling withdrew his gaze lightly.

The physics teacher walked into the classroom at this time, holding a stack of papers in his hand, and while dividing the papers into four parts, he said: "This class will be tested in class!"

One by one, the papers were passed down from the front quickly.

Zhao Shun's deskmate gave the paper to Zhao Shun, and after Zhao Shun took his share, he naturally turned around.

Sitting directly behind him, Fang Ling opened his hands when the paper came, waiting to take it.

But Zhao Shun turned his hand that was about to put it down, and gave the stack of papers in his hand to Fang Ling's deskmate.

Fang Ling's deskmate was Wen Ze, the representative of the English class, a quiet boy wearing glasses, suddenly a stack of papers was stuffed in his hand, and Wen Ze was also in a daze.

After stuffing the test paper, Zhao Shun swished back.

Fang Ling took out a pen from the drawer, and then -

he froze.

A physics test paper with multiple choice questions on one side and experimental questions on the other side.

The questions and pictures on the paper seemed to have turned into monsters with teeth and claws, which was extremely scary.

Fang Ling has been a college chemistry teacher for so long, and now if he is given a biology or chemistry test, he can get full marks.

But physics...

His physics was already a weak point in high school. Now that it's been so many years, how can he still do it?

The older female teacher stood on the podium, her eyes were as sharp as a laser light, "Do it well, don't turn over the book, don't whisper!" After a rough look at the

questions, Fang Ling found that one head and two big.

It's okay if the difficulty is shallow, he still has an impression. But he really doesn't remember the difficult ones, those that need to be calculated by formulas.

But thank you, there are many physics multiple choice questions, Fang Ling thinks he can try his luck.

Catch the ducks on the shelves.

In the sound of brushing and writing, time passed quickly.

Five minutes before the end of class, the physics teacher raised his voice and said: "It's time, stop writing!"

One or two students were still writing, and the female teacher raised her eyebrows, "If you stop writing in the college entrance examination, you must stop writing. If you don't write It's entirely your own question. Now, exchange test papers at the front and back desks."

Fang Ling was a little stunned.

The number of rows of seats in the classroom is an even number, and it is possible to exchange papers back and forth.

Fang Ling knew very well that he was sitting in the last row, in other words, he could only exchange papers with Zhao Shun.

"Hey, I've given you my test paper." Zhao Shun in front turned around, put down his own test paper, and walked away with the test paper on Fang Ling's desk.

There is a projector in the classroom, and the physics teacher directly projects the correct answer.

Fang Ling held a red pen and looked at each question.

Only the wrong ones will be crossed out, and the right ones will not be left untouched. After reading the multiple-choice questions throughout, Fang Ling only crossed out one multiple-choice question.

The test paper was turned over, and every experimental question was written.

Another pair of answers, whether it is the formula or the final figure, is correct.

Fang Ling recalled that Zhao Shun's physics was really good. In his third year of high school, this guy even won a prize in a national physics competition.

"Tut tsk tsk tsk." Someone's voice came from the front.

Fang Ling's eyelids twitched.

Physics teacher: "Hurry up, let's talk about papers in the next class."

Today is a physics class, and the next class is physics.

Zhao Shun took the paper and turned it around again, "20 points, only four multiple-choice questions were correct. If you want to ask me, I can consider teaching you." Fang Ling was in a trance for a moment, as if he had returned to the time after he married him

. , The two were sleeping on the same bed, and this person also whispered in his ear in this kind of embarrassing tone, "Wife, please beg me, I will make you happy."

Zhao Shun raised his chin slightly, his tone He gloated, "Little Fatty, I guess you are the only one with a low score in the class."

Fang Ling: "???"

Where's his durian shell?

The author has something to say:

Xiao Zhao: Bookworm, sissy, boring.

Old Zhao: Wife, look at me!