Chapter 8

The autumn wind was blowing gently, and stole a withered leaf from the green belt in the city. The man hurried over from a dim place, his face was blurred, but his figure was quite familiar.

Fang Ling was in a trance for a moment, thinking that his wife who made him worry had come to him.

But upon closer inspection, it was clearly a rather young boy not far away.

Zhao Shun, who had already left school, put on his own black sweatpants and a dark blue short T. At the age of eighteen or nineteen, he was full of the sharp edge of a young man who didn't know how to restrain himself.

It is impossible to retreat now, so Zhao Shun stiffened his neck and said, "Little nerd, why are you here?"

Fang Ling walked towards him, his gaze seemed to casually pass over a group of boys in a restaurant not far away.

Someone is coming out of the restaurant.

Looking back at Zhao Shun, Fang Ling said with a smile: "Whatever you come out, I will do. By the way, what are your plans for later?" Probably because the other party's tone was too gentle, Zhao Shun was shunned

. Mao touched it, and the embarrassment and unwillingness in the morning suddenly disappeared.

So when Fang Ling asked, he answered the question naturally, "They said they want to go to the club, maybe they will go there later." "

Ah Shun, you walked so fast, I almost lost track of you. Oh ~It turned out to be Fang Ling, is your name right? No wonder the figure looks familiar to me from a distance." Ji Qingping was followed by a group of boys.

Fang Ling curled his lips and nodded, "You remember correctly."

"Brother Shun, let's go to the Golden Fruit Club now and have a good time tonight!" "

Ah, I haven't been to Golden Fruit for a long time."

Zhao Shun looked at Fang Ling was about to speak, when Ji Qingping next to him said, "Why don't you go with Fang Ling, it will be more lively if there are more people.

" Yes, if you can win, then you are a real man." A slightly familiar voice came out.

Only then did Fang Ling realize that Jiang Biao from the class next door was also here. He asked Zhao Shun, "How about you, would you mind having me as an extra?"

Maybe it was because the surrounding neon lights were too colorful, Zhao Shun looked at it, and his eyes couldn't help falling on the end of the eyelashes stained with colorful light.

The colorful eyelashes are long and dense, which made Zhao Shun subconsciously think of her little cousin who was still in kindergarten. When she performed at the New Year's Eve party this year, she held a small colorful feather fan.

Zhao Shun looked away, "You can do whatever you want."

Zhao Shun, who looked away, didn't notice that Fang Ling looked at him more thoughtfully.

So there is one more Fangling in this trip to go to the Golden Fruit Club.

The Golden Fruit Club is worthy of being a high-consumption venue. The parking lot alone has two floors underground. Treat every guest like an emperor.

Zhao Shun is obviously a frequent visitor here, and the moment he brought people in, the waiter said respectfully, "Zhao Ershao, our club's rock climbing area, fencing area, air gun shooting area, card room, and Internet cafe area There are updates, you..."

Jiang Biao interrupted him, "I don't need you, we have been here so many times, how can we not know the place?"

So the waiter retreated.

Since coming in, Ji Qingping has been secretly looking at Fang Ling.

The other party was very calm, without any tension or novelty, as if he had been to this place many times and was completely familiar with it.

Rolling his eyes, Ji Qingping suggested, "I've almost digested this distance, why don't we go rock climbing. Ah Shun, what do you think?"

Zhao Shun didn't care, "Okay, then go rock climbing "

Ji Qingping proposed, Zhao Shun agreed, and a group of boys who followed him naturally nodded, even though some of them felt that their stomachs were still a little full.

A group of people came to the rock climbing area.

The rock climbing area is very large. According to Fang Ling's visual inspection, the maximum height is four floors, and some places are not smooth. It will have a certain degree of inclination, or form obtuse angles, or form acute angles, which is very particular about the strength of the climbers.

The walls are covered with artificial stones of various colors. From a distance, the wall painted lime gray seems to have been covered with colorful mud by a group of naughty children.

"Wow, it is indeed more detailed than before, and it looks challenging."

"Would you like to have a game?"

"Let's have a game, let's compete."

Ji Qingping looked at Fang Ling, "Fang Ling, Do you want a game?"

Jiang Biao laughed immediately, "Qingping, ask him? He must not dare to come, you see he is full of fat, how can he have the strength to climb rocks." The scene was quiet for a moment

.

But the others saw that Zhao Shun hadn't spoken, so they came over one after another, "Then let's compare, maybe you won't be at the bottom. Isn't there a saying on the Internet that every fat man is a potential stock haha!" "

Anyway There are safety measures, so it's okay to fall."

Jiang Biao interjected, "He doesn't have safety measures, so it's not likely that something will happen to him. After all, he has a lot of flesh, and he can use a safety cushion, so he will definitely not hurt when he falls."

Zhao Shun is next to him, so naturally After hearing these words clearly, he didn't make a sound when he heard them say that Fang Ling was fat, but he couldn't help but think of the "shake hands and make peace" this morning.

This little nerd is really fleshy, and his hands are white, like cotton candy.

Fang Ling didn't show an angry face, he really wouldn't be irritated by a group of brats like this.

Instead of being angry, Fang Ling smiled, and said with a smile: "It's hard to turn down hospitality, and it seems unreasonable for me not to participate. You are right, every fat man is a potential stock, but since it is a potential stock, it must be different." "

Yo ~You really dare to come here, I didn't expect you to have some guts!"

"Fang Ling, right? What do you mean by that last sentence?"

Fang Ling's eyes flickered slightly, "I'll arrange the starting point for all the climbers. Of course, it's just the starting point. You decide what route to take along the way."

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay. This doesn't seem to be a big deal.

Fang Ling didn't seem to see the doubts on their faces, "My request is not much, I think you can agree to it?"

At the end of the speech, Fang Ling looked at Zhao Shun.

After the two got married, Zhao Shun brought Fang Ling to the negotiating table to discuss business.

Later, he told Fang Ling that when negotiating with others, he should try his best to guide the other party. For example, in terms of questioning, instead of saying "Is this possible", you should say "Is this possible", so as to minimize the room for the other party to choose.

Zhao Shun said casually, "Then you choose, I don't care."

Zhao Shun had no objection, and the other boys who looked at each other fell silent. Fang Ling: "How many people do you

want to compare?" "I'll come

! " All nine of them participated. Jiang Biao: "Didn't you say that you will make arrangements? Tell me, how do you plan to do it, and how high do you plan to climb?" The maximum height of this rock climbing area is twelve meters, and it is roughly divided into three areas, each area is four meters. Fang Ling looked up, "Just after eating, you still need to exercise moderately. Let's do this, whoever reaches the third area first will win." That is to say, only climb a height of eight meters. Ji Qingping suddenly said, "There is only one first place. With so many of us, it is meaningless to be only the first place. Let's set a small punishment. The last place in the competition is responsible for paying the bill. Anyway, the consumption of Jinguo here is too small." It's not expensive." The scene was silent for a moment.

Jiang Biao nodded, "Okay, anyway, I have confidence in myself."

After he said this, many people turned their eyes to Fang Ling, and then agreed.

Everyone has confidence in themselves.

There's a fat guy here, which round gets them last.

Zhao Shun stood with one hand in his pocket, probably because he was exercising all the year round, and he stood upright, like a straight poplar tree.

He didn't care about the punishment and didn't punish it at all, and he didn't feel anything.

Isn't it just paying the bill? How much can you spend?

The corner of Fang Ling's mouth curled up in a small arc, "I have no objection, come on, let's set a starting point for you first." The

rock climbing area is not only high, but also very spacious. Let alone nine people climbing together, even more than 20 people can do it together. be able to stand.

Fang Ling seemed to take the boys to a certain place seriously, and waited for Zhao Shun's turn.

Fang Ling led the people to the far side of the field.

Zhao Shun frowned. There were no obstacles visible to the naked eye in the area above. It looked simple and not difficult.

Zhao Shun showed a fierce look when he frowned, "I don't want to be here, it's not challenging."

Fang Ling was not afraid of him, but patted him on the shoulder. The muscles under his palm were very strong, as strong as a calf , "Just here, anyway, no matter where you go, you can win the laurel crown."

His voice is gentle, the kind of peace after the spring rain, Zhao Shun snorted, thinking that this little nerd has vision, and he doesn't care about it. Shouting to change places.

After Zhao Shun was settled, Fang Ling went to settle the last remaining Ji Qingping and Jiang Biao.

He put the two together, next to each other.

Fang Ling walked to the place that had been vacated for himself, "Okay, we will start when the referee says we will start." The

waiter who was waiting at the side stepped forward to put on the safety ropes for everyone.

"I'm OK here!"

"Me too!"

"I'm ready too." The safety rope was fastened quickly, and the waiter acting

as the referee shouted: "Start!"

Jumping up, the slender and strong fingers clasped the rock point, and the arms stretched out a smooth muscle line. With the strength of the arms and feet, the person went up a lot in an instant.

Others are not slow either.

The "others" here refer to some boys who often play basketball.

Fang Ling was not in that circle, and Ji Qingping, who usually played badminton, had at most half of his foot in it.

In fact, what many people said before is not wrong. Fang Ling has a lot of flesh, and rock climbing is heavier for him than others.

In a fair comparison, Fang Ling has no chance of winning.

Unfortunately, the game was unfair from the start.

The starting point was chosen by Fang Ling, which means that most of the routes were planned by him.

Fang Ling didn't care about the others, he only chose seats for the two of them.

One is Zhao Shun. Zhao Shun, the accelerator who will stimulate everyone, was assigned to the frontier by Fang Ling and placed on the edge to minimize his influence on other people.

The other one is of course Ji Qingping.

The location Fang Ling chose for Ji Qingping was ingenious. The front part of the road is relatively flat, but the middle and back parts form a sharp angle with the ground. If you are a person who often does pull-ups or has muscular arms, this kind of acute angle is completely unsuitable. It's a piece of cake, and it's not enough to plug the teeth.

But if the climber has only good legs but no strong arm muscles, then if he wants to go up, there is probably only one way to go.

That is to spend more time and go around!

After climbing for a while, Ji Qingping finally found this big hole.

His eyes widened slightly. After trying it out, he confirmed that it was difficult to climb the hurdle with his own arm muscles alone, and his face immediately became ugly.

Fang Ling kept watching Ji Qingping out of the corner of his eye, and after he passed the opponent's position, he bent his eyes.

Hey~ There is no way, who made him, an old man, small-minded.

The author has something to say:

Lao Zhao: Every day I am afraid that my wife will be killed by that idiot.