Chapter 23

Zhao Shun deliberately waited until the school sports meeting came to an end in the morning, and only passed Fang Ling's application at noon.

    The head portrait is an orange square frame that he is familiar with. The orange color is very warm, and Zhao Shun can't help but think of Fang Ling's expression when he smiled.

    He clicked into Fang Ling's circle of friends.

    "Brother Shun, there's no more beef rice."

    Ding Dayan's voice came, and Zhao Shun slapped the screen of his mobile phone on the dining table with a "snap" like an electric shock.

    The sound of movement shocked Ding Dayan to a halt.

    Ding Dayan was startled, "Shun, brother Shun?"

    What is this for? Dislike the integrity of the mobile phone screen, do you want to take a few cracks?

    Zhao Shun coughed unnaturally, "Why are you so surprised when you walk?"

    Ding Dayan felt that he should change his name to Ding Dou'e, "Where I am surprised when I walk, it's obviously...Brother Shun , what are you looking at?"

    Zhao Shun made a sullen face, "It's nothing."

    Ding Dayan suddenly smiled, with a wicked expression on his face, "Oh~ I see."

    Zhao Shun's heart skipped a beat, "You know What?"

    Ding Dayan: "Brother Shun, you've made a big splash in the 100-meter preliminaries today, there must be a lot of girls handing you water to strike up a conversation with."

    Zhao Shun expressionless: "The squad leader handed me the water."

    Ding Dayan choked.

    He had a crush on Weng Ruo, but he couldn't answer Zhao Shun's words, so he could only order food in despair.

    While waiting for the meal, Ding Dayan ran into Ji Qingping, who just ate hot pot together yesterday, Ding Dayan felt that the distance between him and Ji Qingping disappeared a lot.

    Rolling his eyes, Ding Dayan walked over to talk to Ji Qingping, "Squad Leader Ji, I have a question about Brother Shun."

    Of course Ji Qingping could see Ding Dayan, he had a so-so impression of the sports committee of class 9, and didn't want to pay any attention to him at first, but when he heard that it was related to Zhao Shun, he paused.

    After entrusting the classmates beside him to cook for him, Ji Qingping followed Ding Dayan's gesture and moved away from the crowd a little.

    Ji Qingping didn't want to waste time, so he went straight to the point, "What's the problem with Ah Shun?"

    Ding Dayan's gossiping heart ignited, "Is Brother Shun talking about a girlfriend?"

    Ji Qingping was stunned, "No, why do you ask?"

    Ding Dayan frowned, completely ignoring the other party's rhetorical question, "No? Is that someone you have a crush on?"

    Ji Qingping: "Not as far as I know."

    "No? I guessed wrong." Ding Dayan turned and left, walking Talking to himself, he didn't even hear Ji Qingping behind him calling him.

    Ji Qingping: "..."

    ***

    the other side.

    After Ding Dayan left, Zhao Shun quickly cleaned up the remaining pasta on the plate, and then ran to the supermarket.