Chapter 51

The master of ceremonies of the show generally arranges an equal number of men and women.

Girls are easy to say, but there are always more beautiful girls than handsome guys these days.

But boys, to be honest, after Miao Wan picked and picked at the radio station, there was still a male emcee position vacant.

The master of ceremonies has high requirements on the body shape. Girls who are not tall enough have the artifact of high heels, and the skirt will not affect the audience's vision.

But boys can't, the heel of leather shoes is too high will attract people's attention, and it will also appear to be in bad shape.

Don't say anything that is too far away to see clearly, the auditorium of Jinghai No. 1 Middle School is not on the same level as other schools. Even if you sit at the back, with the help of the huge LCD screen, you can clearly see the situation on the stage.

Miao Wanchou has been choosing a candidate for a long time. For example, Fang Ling is not as tall as he is handsome, not as calm as him, not as good-sounding as him, and not as good-looking as him.

Originally, there was one that barely fit, but I didn't know what I ate recently, and my face was full of pimples, one by one, and it grew into acne. It seems that it won't get better in a short time.

I don't know if Fang Ling left such a deep impression on her during the school sports meeting that she had a strong filter. Anyway, Miao Wan thought about it and couldn't think of a more suitable candidate than Fang Ling.

"He is part of the show that our class is going to perform, and he may not be available." Zhao Shun beeped beside him.

To be the master of ceremonies?

Doesn't Fang Ling have to go to the radio station to check the manuscript or something?

Zhao Shun remembered that there was a student on the radio station who talked a lot, as if he had a speaker on his body, and often before and after "Senior Fang Ling", Fang Ling had better refuse her directly and ignore her.

Zhao Shun thought carefully.

For Zhao Shun's excuse, Miao Wan obviously had already thought of a countermeasure, "It's okay senior, when your class performs, I'll find someone to fill your vacancy, and you can just come back after the performance."

Zhao Shun: " ... "

Fang Ling didn't expect Miao Wan's request to be this.

He knew that it was a lie that Zhao Shun said just now that he was the part of the class performance, and his class hadn't even finalized the program yet.

But it was impossible for him to expose that guy's lies in front of Miao Wan. In the end, Fang Ling said, "Sister, let me think about it.

" I'll see you again."

Zhao Shun: "?"

Are you in such a hurry?

Fang Ling: "Okay."

There was not much time left for the students to clean up the housework, and after a hasty goodnight, Miao Wan left with the two of them.

On the way back to the dormitory, Zhao Shun whispered to Fang Ling, "Fang Ling, are you going to be the master of ceremonies ? " pursed lips.

Fang Ling glanced at him, "What do you want to say?"

Zhao Shun took the route of saving the country with curves, "You are the cultural and entertainment committee member in the class, you must have a part in the show, you have to be on stage. Since you are going to be on stage, you must rehearse. You may not have so much time to get in touch with them."