Chapter 17

According to the instructions of the central control, Fang Ling walked straight and turned, turned left and right, walked to the end, went around, and at the end he probably forgot the way back.

Fang Ling: "..."

Electronic voice: "Please enter the room on the left, and get a water-related item in the room. This item can dispel the three attacks of aliens."

Fang Ling heard the back, and quickly opened the door After entering, Fang Ling was stunned by the scene behind the door.

This is a space of about 70 square meters, the light is not bright as usual, but the culture pillars placed in the room, each about the height of a person, are particularly conspicuous.

The base of the one-meter-diameter cultivation column was lit with a dark red light, and occasionally small bubbles rose leisurely in the dark light. Some culture columns contain only liquid, which looks like a tube of coagulated blood under red light, while some culture columns are soaked with strange creatures.

Snake head and deer neck, with vertical pupils growing in the chest cavity, when Fang Ling approached, a pair of vertical pupils blinked slowly.

Fang Ling silently withdrew his hand that was about to touch the cultivation pillar.

"Crack, creak——"

There was a slight sound from the corner, and the hoarse sound, like the sound of an iron chain being dragged, penetrated into the eardrum, stimulating the sensitive nerves.

Fang Ling resisted the urge to leave and looked around carefully.

He has to get a water-related item from this room.

But what is that?

Fang Ling turned his gaze to the cultivation pillar next to him, looked at it for half a second, and then looked away.

It can't be this.

This is too big to move.

Fang Ling decided to search again, the sound of chains dragging was approaching, and there seemed to be shadows floating in the dark place.

After two seconds of silence, Fang Ling decided to walk around.

There are many cultivation pillars in this room, and the arrangement is irregular. If you stand outside and look in, your eyes will eventually be blocked by the lit cultivation pillars at the base.

It's fine if it's completely blocked, but it's not partial, and the cultivation column is transparent, so the line of sight can barely pass through. But more is that the surface is as smooth as a mirror, refracting another direction.

So looking at it this way, Fang Ling saw a vague strange figure, that human-like snake-like creature wriggling, looking around with its huge head, probably looking for him.

Taking a breath, Fang Ling stepped as lightly as possible, and walked into this small "forest" with countless cultivation pillars.

The strange shadow refracted by the light and shadow was reflected on the glass surface, and it became more and more bizarre. Fang Ling stepped on his feet like a cat, and walked past the cultivation pillars one after another.

Suddenly, he found an unusual light and shadow on the cultivation cylinder on the left.

The opal-like light spot flickered once, then disappeared, and flickered again every two seconds.

Fang Ling raised his eyebrows slightly.

Could something be out there?

Gotta go and have a look.

Just thinking this way, he suddenly heard the sound of the cultivation column being pushed down, a loud bang, deafening and frightening, it turned out that the monster in the room that couldn't catch anyone went mad.

The sound of the glass hitting the ground cannot be faked, it hit Fang Ling's heart one after another.

Originally, he planned to move over slowly, but now seeing that thing pushed down a small piece of culture column, he suddenly changed his mind.

Hurry up, or the other party will find him sooner or later.

No longer hesitating, Fang Ling judged the direction of the bright spot and rushed out immediately. The sound of his footsteps was heard, and the voice behind followed.

He saw that the bright thing was actually a spray bottle with a crossed monster pattern on the bottle.

It should be this one!

Fang Ling turned around after taking the things, found a random door and ran out.

The sound of chasing behind him is still there.

Electronic voice: "Investigation team, please pay attention. The vice president's nephew sneaked into your team in an attempt to disrupt your plan. Please find him as soon as possible." Fang Ling frowned. It seemed that someone had entered the third room

. Chamber of Secrets.

There are many turns and turns in this secret passage, and it is very complicated. Fang Ling sometimes turns into a fork in the road, and before he has gone far, he sees three red vertical pupils, and immediately he turns around and runs back without saying a word , change the direction.

It was too big here, and he lost his way completely. Just when Fang Ling wanted to stop to see if the pursuers were still there, he bumped into something warm.

The thing stretched out its hand like lightning and pushed him away, but halfway through the push, it grabbed him and pulled him back.

"Fang Ling?"

In the darkness, the boy's magnetic voice gasped.

Fang Ling was stunned for a moment, "Zhao Shun?"

It was indeed Zhao Shun he met.

Zhao Shun was also on the way to escape, and something bumped into his arms just now, which shocked him a lot.

He subconsciously pushed it away, but in the middle of the push, the fresh grassland-like fragrance that penetrated into the tip of his nose was quite familiar. Almost at the same time, Fang Ling's face flashed quickly in his mind.

Fang Ling asked: "What's the situation over there?"

Zhao Shun: "Go into the room first."

There was a room next to the two of them, and they went in immediately and closed the door.

Zhao Shun took out a piece of yellowed paper from his pocket, "I got a broken map. It was written in the box containing the map that if you can successfully find out who is the vice president's nephew, and put the corresponding number Write it on paper, throw it into the yellow bucket, and you can get other parts of the map."

Fang Ling understood instantly.

It seems that Zhao Shun was the first to enter the third secret room.

Coincidentally, Fang Ling suddenly noticed a light yellow in the corner of his eyes.

He turned his head to look, and saw a small yellow drum under the table not far away.

Fang Ling walked over, "The yellow bucket you're talking about, is this it?"

There were paper and pens on the table, and there was a small yellow bucket underneath, which looked like it was used for voting.

Zhao Shun: "It should be."

Fang Ling's eyes flickered slightly, "The vice president's nephew is the ghost, who do you think is that?"

Zhao Shun thought seriously, and then answered seriously, "I think it's your cousin. Brother."

Fang Ling: "Why?"

Zhao Shun: "Because he didn't contribute, unlike you who guessed the first password, and he said it had nothing to do with the number, I think he was making trouble." Can't see clearly in the

dark With the expression on his face, Zhao Shun didn't notice that Fang Ling was smiling.

He only heard Fang Ling say: "Well, what you said is very reasonable, so let's write his label first."

Fang Wei is number 5.

Zhao Shun took a pen and wrote a big "5" on the paper. Just when he was about to throw the paper into the small yellow bucket, the central control electronic sound system started.

"No. 5 quit the game due to force majeure, and the game continues."

The two looked at each other.

Zhao Shun frowned, "He went out, did he get scared?"

This kind of situation is not uncommon in escape games, and some players who can't bear it will indeed quit the game midway.

Fang Ling said in a very melancholy tone, "Don't worry about being scared out, it seems that the ghost is not Fang Wei, because the central control said that the game continues, and we haven't received any notification." Zhao Shun rubbed the paper in his

hand In a group, "It's not him, who could it be?"

Fang Ling: "E Xinghua is very active, and he is the one who tries the password. It shouldn't be him. Could it be those who don't talk much?"

Zhao Shun Confused, "You mean Jiang Biao?"

Fang Ling really wanted to hit him on the head.

Speaking of not talking much, does this guy only think of Jiang Biao?

"Then try Jiang Biao." Zhao Shun wrote 4 on the paper.

He threw the paper into the small yellow bucket, and after the paper fell, a small steel plate protruded from the top of the bucket to cover the bucket.

Electronic voice: "Verification error."

Zhao Shun was stunned, "Isn't it Jiang Biao?"

Fang Wei exited the game, Jiang Biao passed the verification, and there were four people left... no, it was the remaining three, because he himself was definitely not the insider. .

E Xinghua, Ji Qingping, and Fang Ling.

Fang Ling pretended not to notice that a gaze fell on him, "It seems that this small yellow bucket can only be used once, we have to find others." "Show me your

map." Fang Ling asked him I want a map.

Fang Ling found that every room on the map was carefully marked, such as No. 1 laboratory, No. 2 laboratory, A staff dormitory, B staff dormitory...

Zhao Shun wandered around the room, looking Arrived at the sign: "This is No. 3 Miscellaneous Room."

Zhao Shun was lucky, No. 3 Miscellaneous Room was on this map, and Fang Ling saw a small yellow dot in the corresponding place.

Another little yellow dot is not far away.

Fang Ling took out the spray in his pocket, "Let's go, we have to go out. By the way, I have a bottle of spray against aliens in my hand, which can scare away aliens three times. I think it can last until we go to another room." A room with a small yellow barrel."

Zhao Shun stopped wandering around the room when he heard that there were props, and immediately put away the map and went out with Fang Ling.

The two rooms were separated by three long corridors. The two ran fast, and thanks to Fang Ling's bottle of spray, the journey went smoothly.

Familiar little yellow bucket, familiar pen and paper.

Electronic voice: "Player No. 6 quit the game due to force majeure, and the game continues."

The broadcast came suddenly, which made Zhao Shun stunned.

E Xinghua went out too?

Game continues? ?

"Crack—!" The sound of the doorknob being turned broke the silence.

The two people in the room turned their heads at the same time.

The figure outside quickly came in. After seeing the two people in the room, Ji Qingping, who was panting heavily, was taken aback for a moment, and then showed a big smile, "Ah Shun, so you are here!" Zhao Shun looked at Ji Qingping

. Qingping, look at Fangling again.

E Xinghua has quit the game, but the game is still going on, so who is the ghost?

"There is a yellow barrel here!" Ji Qingping saw the bright color in the room at a glance.

Zhao Shun took the paper and pen, and his eyes lingered on Fang Ling and Ji Qingping, "Why don't you come out by yourself, saving me from voting." Ji Qingping slowed

down, "Ah Shun, what do you mean? You don't believe me?

After Ji Qingping appeared, Fang Ling would develop into the current situation without any surprise, so he said unhurriedly: "Zhao Shun, you have a map in your hand, and you also brought information about the little yellow bucket . I think you are definitely not an inner ghost. No matter what I say to Ji Qingping now, objectively speaking, it should not be taken seriously, or you can choose one yourself." After hearing these words,

Ji Qingping calmed down, "Yes, ah Shun, you choose yourself."

Zhao Shun's brows tightened.

The password of the first secret room was guessed by Fang Ling. Based on this alone, Zhao Shun felt that it was unlikely that the other party was a ghost.

He originally wanted to say "Ji Qingping", but when the words got to his throat, Zhao Shun thought of another thing inexplicably.

Although netizens told him not to be so confident, Zhao Shun felt that Fang Ling sometimes tickled his heart.

The other party may like him!

If he didn't choose Ji Qingping, who obviously has a deeper friendship with him this time, Fang Ling might get it wrong...

Falling in love or something is really annoying, so he shouldn't be a love fool!

So Zhao Shun finally changed his tune, and said firmly, "Fang Ling, I think you are the ghost!"

After speaking, he quickly wrote a 1 on the paper, and then threw it into the small yellow bucket.

Fang Ling's eyes dimmed.

Even if he was prepared, but when he heard it with his own ears, he still wished to catch that young version of the bastard old man and give him a good education.

Electronic voice: "Congratulations, the vice president's nephew has been successfully found."

Zhao Shun was stunned, "Is it really you?"

Fang Ling became even angrier when he heard his words.

So he wasn't sure, but subjectively favoring Ji Qingping, that's why he was chosen as the ghost?

Fang Ling's fist hardened.

This gloom lasted until the end of the escape book, and he felt a lot more comfortable when he saw Fang Wei who had changed into a pair of pants.

The author has something to say:

Xiao Zhao: I, Niu Hulu Zhao Shun, do not fall in love.

Old Zhao: (silently take durian to find his wife.jpg)