Chapter 44

The time was about the same as Zhao Shun expected, and the two returned to Jinghai No. 1 Middle School before the lights were turned off.

As soon as Fang Ling came back, he was caught by Tan Feizhou, screaming beside him begging for souvenirs.

Fang Ling gave him the badminton keychain he bought earlier, and Tan Feizhou played it carefully, then patted Fang Ling on the shoulder, "He is really a good brother, I like this one!" "What about us?

"

" Is there any part for us?"

The two roommates next to him immediately booed when they saw this.

They knew that Fang Ling and Tan Feizhou had a better relationship, so they just talked about it. But unexpectedly, Fang Ling nodded.

"You have them too." Fang Ling unzipped his backpack and took out a few packs of snacks, "I bought them at the airport, do you like them?

" !!"

"Wow, there are also tuckahoe pancakes and crispy candies. I have wanted to eat these for a long time. I heard them say that these are delicious! Thank you Fang Ling~"

Tan Feizhou immediately surrounded him and added the pickled snacks In the army.

"Patter."

Something fell to the ground.

"Huh?" Tan Feizhou bent down and picked up a keychain from the ground, "Fang Xiaoling, is this also a souvenir you bought, is it for us?" Fang Ling, who was packing his clothes

and preparing to take a bath, turned his head when he heard this.

When he saw Tan Feizhou holding a keychain with the word "City" engraved with the Great Wall in his hand, he couldn't help being slightly taken aback.

Fang Ling remembered that when he got off the plane, Zhao Shun sneakily told him that he had prepared a small gift, hoping he would like it.

"This one is also pretty, it's distinctive at first glance, Fang Ling, did you buy this around the Great Wall?" The roommate next to him took the keychain from Tan Feizhou and looked at it.

Fang Ling put down the clothes in his hand, and took back the key chain, "I bought it near the Great Wall, but unfortunately, the only things I brought for you are food."
The roommate was thinking, "Okay..."

But Looking at the pile of snacks on the table, he was immediately happy again, and immediately ignored the fact that he had just brushed his teeth, opened a pack of crispy candies, and began to eat happily.

Fang Ling looked down at the keychain in his hand.

The Great Wall is built of huge, long strips of stone bricks. The "city" of this keychain has a special design, and dozens of stone bricks are shrunk down. It seems that this "city" is made up of stone bricks.

In the character "cheng", the small structure similar to "le" inside is designed as a half heart.

That half of the heart is red, and the rest is gray. At first glance, the red heart is particularly conspicuous.

Fang Ling stared at it for two seconds, then shook his head with a smile. So sneaky, it turned out that he was going to give him this.

Putting the keychain next to the pillow, Fang Ling took his clothes and went in to take a shower.

***

406 dormitory.

Ding Dayan was already on the bed, "Brother Shun, you can take a bath in battle, it's like lightning speed."