Chapter19

Fang Ling was barely happy at home this weekend.

Fang Wei was ashamed and ran away. Granny Fang, who had planned to spend a weekend at Fang's house, couldn't stay any longer, so she ran away, and the house was instantly quiet.

On Sunday afternoon, Fang Ling packed his schoolbag, and after dinner at home, he was going back to school for evening study.

Ms. Ye was in a good mood today, and it was rare for her to send her son out. She even said a few words, "Although you are now a senior in high school, mom doesn't want you to put so much pressure on yourself. Just listen to what your dad has to say, and don't take it to heart. , As long as you do your best in the college entrance examination, it doesn't matter where you go to study." 

Seeing that Fang Ling didn't speak, Ms. Ye smiled and patted her son's shoulder, "Of course, you performed well in the exam. Mom believes you can go to University A."

Fang Ling nodded.

Ms. Ye: "Okay, let's go to school."

Seeing that Fang Ling still hadn't left, the glamorous and heroic woman raised her eyebrows, "Is there anything else?"

Fang Ling's eyes dimmed, "Mom, the school sports meeting next weekend, the school shouldn't be there. It's going to be a holiday, and I won't be back until next week."

Ms. Ye crossed her arms, "Okay, next week I'll let Aunt Li make soup and wait for you to come back."

Fang Ling pursed his lips, hesitating rare . Ms. Ye saw that her son seemed to have something on his mind, so she didn't urge him.

After a while, Fang Ling let out a heavy breath, "Mom, when I come back next time, I have to tell you something."

The woman is not in City A, and it will take some time to get her information. The first half month, plus the next two weeks, happened to be the time Uncle Zhou agreed with him.

He planned first and then acted, he wanted to kill everything with one blow.

Ms. Ye snorted and said, "Could you be talking about a girlfriend, kid? Mom, let me explain first, I'm not old-fashioned, but this is on the premise that it doesn't affect your grades." 

Fang Ling shook his head, "It's not a girl

. Friends, I will tell you about this when I get back."

After saying goodbye to his family, Fang Ling went back to school. He ate and took a shower at home, so Fang Ling went directly to the classroom after returning to school.

Open the physics notes and start chewing.

The wall clock on the wall was ticking, and after 6:20, the number of people in the classroom diary gradually increased.

Some students came to the classroom and immediately brushed the papers, had communication problems with each other, and of course some chatted with others.

"Dadong, you must run fast with such long legs, come and sign up, sign up for the men's 400 meters, and win glory for the class!" Ding Dayan, the sports committee member, took a form and was doing mobilization work.

The classmate in front of him was hesitating, "I ran the men's 400 meters last year, Dayan, I couldn't get the ranking."

Ding Dayan patted his shoulder with a broad palm, "How can it be the same? I remember Last year you caught a cold just right, and your condition must not be adjusted, this year is different, I believe you can do it~"

The boy finally filled in his name.

Ding Dayan, who successfully pulled a classmate into his group, grinned. Just as he opened his smile, he saw a tall figure walking in from the back door.

"Brother Shun, you came just in time!" Ding Dayan hurried over.

Zhao Shun was the deputy squad leader. This was Zhang Zhiguo's direct name. After all, Zhao Shun's grades were very good, and some activists in the class listened to him. With him on top, the monkeys below were not so presumptuous.

In this school sports meeting, the squad leader and several other squad leaders are responsible for the camp layout and other work, and the Sports Committee reports to the squad leaders from time to time.

Zhao Shun took the list from Ding Dayan's hand, and immediately became dissatisfied, "Why are there so many vacancies in men's track and field?"

Ding Dayan laughed, "Brother Shun, your name hasn't been written yet, one person can report up to two , you have a 100-meter sprint, and a 200-meter sprint."

Zhao Shun glanced at him sideways, "You've already made up your mind.

"

Seeing this, Ding Dayan quickly wrote his name on it, and then asked, "Brother Shun, what about the 3,000-meter race? No one really signed up for this. Everyone said that the 3,000-meter race is too long to run."