Chapter 12

The issue of love letters did not attract Zhao Shun's attention, he didn't care, "You can handle it yourself, don't give it to me, I find it annoying." 

The love letters from childhood to large collections can be sold in scrap yards Zhao Shun has long been annoyed by the high cost of the last meal.

Ji Qingping had a lot of meaning, "You really don't want to see it?"

Zhao Shun was annoyed, "Don't watch it, what's there to see, what's there to talk about love and love, doing these things will make people stupid."

Ji Qingping's eyes fell On Fang Ling, "Oh, then leave your love letter to me."

Zhao Shun waved his hand, telling him to take it, and then urged Fang Ling, "What about later? How to solve it later, I figured it out before." Counting back and forth, the dominant gene is still the same number as the invisibility. Tsk, the ratio is really troublesome." 

Seeing that Fang Ling should not answer, Zhao Shun called him, "Fang Ling."

Fang Ling raised his eyes, his pupils As black as eyelashes, like a pool of insoluble ink, "You don't call me a nerd anymore?"

Zhao Shun clicked softly, "How can we say that we are in the cooperation stage now, I'm afraid I will call you that again, you You have to tell me not to be too Zhao Shun in life."

Fang Ling smiled and didn't answer these words, and he didn't look back at Ji Qingping, as if he didn't know that the love letter that the other party said just now was related to him.

Ji Qing looked at Fang Ling calmly for a while and then left with his companions.

***

The monthly exams are on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and the teachers of Jinghai No. 1 Middle School correct the papers immediately after each exam.

Hurry up, before this weekend's holiday, not only the results of the monthly exam are out, but also the papers of the first exam subjects are all finished.

Although Science and Comprehensive Science is the last subject of the exam, there are too many multiple-choice questions, so it is easy to correct. Most of the papers for the third minor are covered.

There was still a little biology paper left, half of the last self-study class on Saturday morning, the biology teacher came with the paper and took up half of the class to finish the last point.

Zhao Shun held a pen in his hand, and couldn't help turning the pen while the teacher was lecturing on the podium.

As a result, he didn't play around, and the fountain pen in his hand fell to the table with a snap, Zhao Shun frowned.

Why not?

Is it the wrong posture?

He picked it up naturally and turned it again, but this time the force seemed to be heavier, the pen flew out uncontrollably, and unfortunately it was not blocked by the book, and fell to the stool of the classmate in front of him.

The man picked up the pen for Zhao Shun, and when he saw that the tip of the pen was not pressed out, he immediately understood, "Brother Shun, turn the pen with a fountain pen, it is easy to cut off the water when it falls on the ground." Zhao Shun didn't care, "If the water is cut off, replace it with another one.

" ." Anyway, the pen is worthless.

The biology teacher on the podium was talking about how to calculate the ratio of dominant genes to recessive genes, and the students below listened with gusto.

But for the first time, Zhao Shun felt that the teacher's explanation was a bit cumbersome. Obviously, he could use shorter and more concise words to deduce the answer, just like what Fang Ling told him when he was studying late.

Hey, it's really strange, he actually thinks that Fang Ling is better than the teacher...

The movement of turning the pen suddenly stopped, and the half-turned pen flew out again, but Zhao Shun didn't pick it up, he turned around .

Unexpectedly, I saw a jet-black hair top, and a small well-proportioned swirl on the top of the hair. The other party was lowering his head, not to mention his eyes on the blackboard, maybe he didn't even look at the table.

Zhao Shun was stunned, "Fang Ling, what are you doing?"

Fang Ling raised his head, and slipped the phone back into the drawer, "Absconding."

Zhao Shun: "...You are justified."

Fang Ling raised his eyebrows slightly, "What, Can't understand the teacher's lecture?"

"How is it possible?" Zhao Shun retorted immediately, "I just..."

Fang Ling paused seeing him, "What are you just?"

Zhao Shun coughed softly, looked away, and only looked at Fang Ling with his sharp side face.

Just when Fang Ling thought the man was going to turn back, he heard Zhao Shun whisper, "You speak better than the biology teacher." His voice was hoarse

at the end of the voice change period, and it had the magnetism of an adult male. , There is also the liveliness that belongs to adolescence.

Fang Ling was very emotional, "Sometimes I think you are very discerning, but sometimes I think you are blind."

Zhao Shun first looked astonished, then turned back with a stinky face, without saying a word.

Damn, this nerd actually repays kindness with hatred, and he can't be praised the next time he is killed!

"Dinglingling——"

the bell rang for the last class in the morning, and the busy and fulfilling study came to an end. The arrival of the holiday made the atmosphere in Jinghai No. 1 Middle School much lighter.

Fang Ling packed his schoolbag and walked out of the campus slowly.

There were as many people at the school gate as usual, students squeezed onto the bus like sardines, and some who didn't want to squeeze the bus stopped at the side of the road for taxis.

Fang Ling was eager to go home last week, so he took a taxi. This week, he was not in a hurry and walked slowly along the sidewalk.

Some scenery is different from more than 20 years later, but some are still the same.

City A is a city with a highly developed economy. Of course, there is no shortage of shared bicycles in such a big city.

After walking down a street, Fang Ling saw a small yellow car parked by the side of the road. It was a good choice to ride home, so he simply scanned the QR code to ride.

The hustle and bustle of the city spread over the streets and pedestrian bridges, overwhelmed the village in the city, and finally penetrated into the ears.

Warm and harmonious, forming the color of fireworks in the world.

When approaching an intersection, Fang Ling turned the car to the left and turned into an alley.

There is an urban village nearby. Although the streets and alleys in the urban village are intricate, for those who know the way, this is a cheat to shorten the time to go home.

Fang Ling planned to open a cheat, but after turning into the village in the city and walking for a while, he realized that he really overestimated himself.

After more than twenty years, how could he still know the way?

Just when Fang Ling took out his mobile phone and wanted to start a navigation, he heard arguing not far away.

"Damn, you have the guts to fight me one-on-one!"

"Huh? One-on-one? Do you think I look like a fool? Come on, help him loosen his bones."

The law and order in the village in the city is not as good as outside, Ninety percent of the streets here have no cameras, so there is always some friction.

This friction includes but is not limited to robbery, turf wars among gangsters, etc.

Fang Ling didn't want to pay attention to it at first, but when he turned his head, he accidentally caught a glimpse of a familiar face.

Fang Ling was stunned.

No way...

"Do you know who my uncle is? He dares to hit... Awww!!" Before  Xinghua finished speaking, he was punched twice in the stomach.

"I don't care who your uncle is, you are the one who hit you today! Who made you lose your eyesight and offended someone you shouldn't have offended."

The man with the tattoo on his arm had just finished speaking when he heard the siren of the police car.

He made a move.

Not only him, but the four younger brothers who followed him also stopped at the same time.

The police are here? ?

But as far as the eye can see, there is only a student riding a small yellow car, and there are no policemen there!

And taking advantage of this pause, Xinghua, who was blocked by them at the corner, broke through the encirclement in one fell swoop like a rabbit, and ran out.

As soon as he ran, the tattooed man immediately realized that he had been tricked.

After swearing, the tattooed man yelled, "Catch me, and catch that biker too!"

Fang Ling was already ready to retreat quickly when the siren sounded from his mobile phone.

Seeing  Xinghua running out now, he immediately got on the little yellow car and hurried away.

"Classmate, thank you!"  Xinghua ran beside Fang Ling.

Fang Ling gave him a sideways look, "You'd better wait until you get rid of them before thanking me." 

Don't look at that kind of bastards who are not very angry, in fact, their physical fitness is quite good, after all, they are always fighting everywhere, and physical fitness is really better than ordinary people.

After running through two small alleys, Xinghua looked back and saw that the people behind were still chasing after him, with an expression as if he had swallowed a fly alive, "Isn't it, they are still chasing? I can hardly run anymore."

Fang Ling rides a bicycle, and his physical fitness is not exhausted as fast as E Xinghua, but it is not an option to continue like this, "Are you familiar with this area?"

 Xinghua nodded and shook his head, "Familiar, but not very familiar, oh, Turn right ahead, and then walk another two hundred meters to get out."

Fang Ling turned his head and keenly noticed that the tattooed man and the others were missing two people. His eyebrows twitched, and he quickly asked  Xinghua, "Where are the two hundred meters left?" Mi, is there any other alley access?"

E Xinghua recalled, "It seems there is."

Fang Ling immediately said: "Don't go there, let's go another way."

"Oh, then where should we go? Do you want to go the other way? But I remember there are stairs there, you probably can't ride a bike." E Xinghua frowned.

Fang Ling: "The stairs are the stairs, and the car can be put down at any time."

Anyway, once the car is parked and locked, the car will return to the state of waiting for use.

E Xinghua was moved, "Student, you are such a good person."

The two changed directions, and after walking for a while, Fang Ling saw the stairs. The terrain of city A is not a large plain, and there are occasional small hills. Although it was treated later, the treatment was not strong at the beginning, let alone the village in the city is a place with its own protective shell.

Large tractors, shovels, etc., can't get in unless they have wings and can fly.

The staircase that Fang Ling saw now had more than twenty steps. But it's not all bad, at least after arriving here, Fang Ling remembered how he changed later.

The little yellow car stopped under the stairs, and after locking the car neatly, Fang Ling and E Xinghua started to climb the stairs.

"Stop!" The people behind were still chasing.

Fang Ling: "I'm familiar with the way up the stairs, you will follow me later."

E Xinghua was out of breath, "Okay, that's just, I'm a little tired and I can't run anymore."

Fang Ling didn't answer.

In this situation, I have to run if I can't run, or I will wait to be beaten, and maybe my wallet will be robbed after the beating.

Turning left and right, Fang Ling and E Xinghua finally came to the alley at the edge, as long as they rushed out of this alley, they could go outside.

After running for such a long distance, both of them couldn't run anymore, and the tattooed man chasing them slowed down.

But he probably knew that if he didn't catch him, there would be no hope at all, so the tattooed man gritted his teeth and rushed forward.

At this time, a figure passed by on a bicycle at the entrance of the alley.

Fang Ling's eyes trembled slightly, and he didn't care about anything else, he shouted directly: "Zhao Shun!!"

However, just in time, there was a car horn on the street, and the two voices almost coincided.

The figure riding a cool black mountain bike, like the wind that never stops for anything, quickly passed by the alley.

Fang Ling sighed slightly.

But after a while, the "wind" turned around and came back.

The author has something to say:

Xiao Zhao: I seem to hear someone calling me, go back to Kangkang.

Old Zhao: Wife, here I come!