Chapter 39

Zhao Shun quickly returned with a new room card.

The layout of the new room is the same as that of the old room, but the orientation is different, probably to compensate, the view from the window of this replacement standard room is better than that of the previous one.

Fang Ling put down his backpack, "I'm going to take a shower first."

Zhao Shun turned around the room. At first, his attention was still in the room and outside the window, but as the sound of water in the bathroom swirled, his gaze Floating over uncontrollably.

Lightly, as soon as he touched the bathroom door, he quickly moved away as if he had been scorched by flames.

This is a double standard room, the bathroom is not surrounded by transparent glass like the big bed room, and the door panel is also strong.

He obviously couldn't see anything, but not long after he moved his eyes away, Zhao Shun's eyeballs were attracted and turned back as if there were magnets embedded there.

He stared fixedly, and involuntarily thought of the second day of the sports meeting in his mind.

Fang Ling fell while running 3,000 meters. At that time, he took him to the school doctor's office. Fang Ling's trouser leg was picked up by the school doctor to treat the wound.

That leg is really white, and the texture lines are beautiful everywhere.

I don't know...

Zhao Shun's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he suddenly felt hotter than ever before, even hotter than when he ate spicy meat sauce noodles in the noodle shop just now.

He heard his breathing gradually and violently. Before today, Zhao Shun never knew that his breathing could be so rapid.

Realizing that something was wrong, Zhao Shun tried to hold his breath so as not to be so ashamed.

But holding your breath is holding it back, and when you let go of your breath, the sound of breathing becomes louder.

"Hey!"

The bathroom door opened.

In the winter of December, Fang Ling took a hot bath of course. When the bathroom door was opened, the water vapor inside escaped.

Fang Ling, who had just come out, was shivering from the freezing cold of the room. He looked at Zhao Shun in surprise, "Why don't you turn on the heating in the room?

" It will freeze to death.

Zhao Shun snapped back to his senses, "You washed it so soon?"

His voice was a little hoarse, like a crater about to spew lava.

As soon as Fang Ling heard his voice and what he said, he quickly understood what he said, "It's not too fast, I've been washing for almost 20 minutes."

Fang Ling walked towards the center console and turned on the heating equipment in the room. "It's a good thing you took off your clothes after you came back. You don't know it's cold when you stand there stupidly, so go take a shower."

Zhao Shun's eyes flashed with annoyance, and he went into the bathroom without turning his head.

Fang Ling paused while wiping his hair with a towel, glanced at the closed bathroom door, and then shifted his gaze to Zhao Shun's backpack on the table.

This guy didn't take anything, just went in?

Humming out a laugh, Fang Ling didn't remind him, but picked up the remote control to turn on the TV.