Chapter 16

"A three-digit password? Are you sure?" Jiang Biao expressed doubts.

E Xinghua was not convinced, "Of course I'm sure, come and see for yourself if you don't believe me!"

Jiang Biao went over and found that it was indeed the case.

In the area covered by the van, there was a large manhole cover on the ground, and there was an oversized combination lock next to the manhole cover.

E Xinghua muttered, "Look, I'm not lying, come up with a password."

Fang Ling took the white cloth and read it. After reading it, he turned the white cloth over. There was nothing written on the back, so he turned it over again.

"Do you have any thoughts?" Fang Ling asked the others.

Fang Wei scratched his head, "The bull's head is wrong, what are you thinking?"

Turning his head, Fang Wei looked at Fang Ling, "Fang Ling, aren't you good at reading? Come and give me an answer."

E Xinghua frowned , "What does this have to do with reading? Just like if you have a big head, it doesn't necessarily mean you are smart."

Fang Wei choked.

Zhao Shun guessed: "Hot, does this represent temperature? Temperature is the password? The normal body temperature of a human being is 37°C. If it is higher than this temperature, it means fever." E Xinghua's eyes lit up, and he hurried into the van

. Quickly he yelled: "Brother Zhao, the password is a three-digit number!"

37 is a two-digit number.

Fang Ling squeezed the big eyeball, "You can add 0 to see, try 370, or 037."

Zhao Shun turned his head to look at Fang Ling, under the dim light, the handsome facial features of the boy seemed to be plated There was a layer of light halo, and it became dark and unclear, but those eyes were transparent and bright, like black gemstones falling in spring water.

E Xinghua: "370, 037, right? Okay, wait!"

"It should be this, Ah Shun, you are really good." Ji Qingping smiled.

But just finished speaking, E Xinghua over there said, "No way, both sets of numbers are wrong."

Ji Qingping: "..."

Fang Ling held back his smile, "it should be more complicated, after all, there are a lot of words on the cloth. The temperature is unusually high. If you want to go back to ancient times, it must be cooler then. The abrupt words here It should be 'ancient'."

Jiang Biao was puzzled, "Ancient? What does ancient mean? Could it be five thousand years? But five thousand years is a four-digit number."

Fang Ling pondered, and no one spoke for a while.

Random combinations are impossible. There are too many three-digit random combinations. It is estimated that the game is over before you try them out.

This not-so-large space suddenly became quiet, and the surrounding darkness was like a tide, quietly beating on people's heartstrings.

Fang Ling's eyes brightened slightly, "'ancient', 'time'? How about we try the time. The hottest time of the day is noon."

Fang Wei shook his head: "It has nothing to do with numbers."

But Zhao Shun said, "Not really As for not, in ancient times, one hour represented two hours, and noon was ranked sixth...but it's not right."

6 is a one-digit number, and even adding an eyeball to represent 0 is not enough for a three-digit number.

Fang Ling squeezed his eyeballs again, "We often say 6, but we just hide the preceding 0, and say 06 directly as 6. E Xinghua, try '006' or '060'." E Xinghua:

" That's great."

"If it doesn't work..." Ji Qingping was about to say.

"Damn, 006 can do it! Open it, brother Ling, you are awesome!" E Xinghua excitedly.

When the others heard this, they looked at Fang Ling differently.

Oh, you are an escape master!

Several people rushed over quickly, only to see that the manhole cover hidden in the van had been opened, revealing a sloping, dimly lit staircase.

"Who, who will go in first?" Fang Wei swallowed.

Fang Ling took a small step back stiffly.

"You come in." Jiang Biao pushed E Xinghua.

E Xinghua rolled his eyes, "I'll go first. According to my experience, it's safe to go first."

This staircase can only accommodate one person. E Xinghua went in first, Jiang Biao second, Ji Qing Ping is third and Fang Wei is fourth.

Then came Fang Ling, and finally Zhao Shun.

Enter one by one, although the dark passage is very dark, but the stairs are not clearly visible. And after everyone entered this secret passage, the manhole cover above was slammed shut, shocking the people inside.

At the same time, a wave of plots struck, "Later, the investigation team found that the so-called disappearance of the alien was a lie, which was released by someone with a heart, most likely for the purpose of entering the process without attracting everyone's attention." factory."

Fang Ling paused slightly.

So he's the "man with a heart"? This is the second secret room. As long as you walk through this secret room, the existence of the lurker will be revealed...

Electronic voice: "The alien has never disappeared. It is of course extremely dangerous to stay in the processing factory. After discussion, the investigation team decided to find out as soon as possible. The secrets in the processing plant, if the task is really difficult to complete, then leave as soon as possible. But the way they came here is closed, they can only find other ways to go out." An electric sound rushed through, and the secret passage returned to calm

.

That is to say, there are two tasks, the main task is to escape from the processing factory, and the secondary task is to explore the secret.

E Xinghua, who was at the front, had reached the end of the stairs at this time, he breathed a sigh of relief, "Exploring the secret is too difficult, if we can't do it, let's just play the escape book." One after another came down the stairs

, It was Fang Ling's turn.

Just when he walked down the dark passage completely with one step left, he suddenly heard a horrified inhalation sound from behind him.

Fang Ling turned his head subconsciously, and saw a black shadow behind Zhao Shun.

The strange creature had a face full of tumors, and tentacles growing on the lower jaw. The tentacles, which were obviously still wriggling, rested on Zhao Shun's shoulder.

Fang Ling: "???"

Zhao Shun's goosebumps rose instantly, and he didn't look back immediately, but walked forward quickly.

But he forgot that he was still on the stairs, and there was Fang Ling in front of him who hadn't gone down the stairs completely.

In desperation, Zhao Shun and Fang Ling fell down together, and Fang Ling, who had only half turned around, was crushed firmly, and the two of them fell together on the floor below the stairs.

Zhao Shun fell on Fang Ling completely, and when he fell, his nose hit the back of Fang Ling's neck.

The close contact made him clearly smell the fresh fragrance of shampoo.

At that moment, Zhao Shun couldn't help but think of the new tender yellow grass leaves on the grassland.

Zhao Shun instinctively wanted to speak, but when he opened his mouth, his lips brushed against the skin of the nape of the opponent's neck, and there was a fleeting feeling of delicateness.

"Oh, why did you fall?" The person in front hurried over to help.

Zhao Shun put his palms on the side, slowly got up, and slightly distanced himself from Fang Ling who was his back. The person below is as black as ink, but the neck is extremely white, like a piece of flawless suet white jade.

Zhao Shun paused slightly when he got up.

"Ah Shun, are you okay?" Ji Qingping hurried over, trying to help Zhao Shun up.

Zhao Shun got up by himself, and when he got up, he still grabbed Fang Ling's arm and pulled him up, and said a little uncomfortable, "Sorry, someone put my shoulders on the back just now, I was careless and forgot to pay attention to my feet."

Ji Qingping stopped stretching his hand to support him, and immediately looked up to look at the dark staircase, but there was nothing there.

It was empty, eerily dark, and eerily quiet.

Fang Ling said with a smile: "The floor is soft, and it doesn't hurt very much when you fall. But you are really heavy. I don't believe it if you say you don't have one hundred and fifty catties."

The ground is not a hard board, and the people in front didn't notice it probably because they were too nervous and only paid attention to their surroundings, not their feet.

Zhao Shun coughed lightly, "I am one hundred and fifty one."

"Here is a notebook." Fang Wei said suddenly.

It turned out that Fang Wei didn't join in when everyone swarmed to help others.

When they heard this, they followed suit.

Different from the previous "open air", this is a small room similar to a cellar, but if you look carefully, you can find that there are many passages here, opening in all directions.

The three-meter-high door is like the mouth of a giant beast, with a ghostly aura floating in the silence.

"This should be a diary. According to the diary, the special medicine that emits fluorescence at night has a magical effect, can dispel the aliens, and even bring back some mildly infected aliens." Fang Wei was excited, "It seems that I want to Go out smoothly, and go to find special potions."

As he spoke, he actually put down his notes, and then encouraged E Xinghua, intending to try his luck with him.

E Xinghua was a little hesitant.

Two people go?

Just as he was hesitating, he felt something fall from above, brushing his hair first, and then sliding down.

It feels a little sticky to the touch, but it doesn't seem to be all that.

The blood seemed to congeal at that moment, and E Xinghua screamed immediately, rushing towards one of the doors casually.

Fang Wei didn't see it clearly, but saw E Xinghua's dim back in a blink of an eye.

And he just wanted to try his luck, but now seeing that E Xinghua took a step ahead, he hurriedly followed.

In less than three seconds, two of the six people ran away.

Looking at the direction in which Fang Wei disappeared, Fang Ling's eyes flickered, "It's really rare, he has become so bold."

Ji Qingping asked keenly: "Is your cousin usually timid?"

Fang Ling said frankly, "I can't say that he is very small, but he prefers to hide behind others."

Ji Qingping was thoughtful.

Fang Ling hooked the corners of his lips.

So in fact, Ji Qingping also got the dark card, and he didn't just talk about the black card in his previous sentence.

At this time, an electronic voice came from the Bluetooth on his ear, "Attention, driver, you have a solo mission."

Zhao Shun was close to Fang Ling, and he vaguely heard some voices, "What did you say in the Bluetooth?"

Fang Ling: "He said that the driver has a single-person mission."

The single-person mission, as the name suggests, is of course performed alone. As for how to implement it, the central control synchronization will give instructions.

As soon as Zhao Shun heard that it was a solo mission, Zhao Shun lost interest, "Then you go."

The electronic voice in Fang Ling's Bluetooth: "Please drive into Gate No. 3, walk ten meters forward, and then turn left..."

Fang Ling looked carefully and found that the doors in the cellar opened in different directions, but in fact, there were inconspicuous numbers on the door frames.

He quickly found Gate No. 3, and after saying "I'll go first", Fang Ling plunged into the darkness.

Go forward ten meters. Fang Ling muttered in his heart.

Because of the darkness around him, he walked very slowly, and after only two or three steps, he heard E Xinghua's scream.

The screams seemed to be coming from all directions, penetrating through every hole, echoing each other and then overlapping into a quartet, which made one's scalp tingle.

Fang Ling's eyelids twitched and he stepped faster.

The surroundings were dark, and he walked with his hands on the wall. After walking another five or six meters, Fang Ling suddenly felt that the road ahead narrowed.

He thought that he should be turning the corner soon, and at this moment, he suddenly felt his hand on the wall touch a furry thing.

A lot of tiny fluff protruded through his fingers, and the hard lump with long hairs touched by his fingertips was curved and warm, it seemed to be a... head.

Subconsciously, Fang Ling pushed the protruding thing back into the wall, and after he realized it, he hurriedly apologized in a low voice.

But no one responded to him, the surroundings were still silent, and the sound of breathing was lonely.

After a pause, Fang Ling read: "Prosperity, democracy, civilization, harmony..."

The author has something to say:

Fang Ling: This is not a game for the elderly (sigh)

Xiao Zhao: I should be a straight man... Bar.

Lao Zhao: It's my wife.