Chapter 34

"Dinglingling——"

Two classes passed quickly, one class was late, and a large group of people rushed to the dining hall like starving ghosts.

At the age of eighteen or nineteen, the height can still rise, and many boys are eager to eat.

Zhao Shun and Ding Dayan went to the dining hall.

In order to let Ms. Ye at home have an appetite, Fang Ling ate a lot of dinner today, so he is not hungry now.

So Tan Feizhou, who wanted to go to the dining hall, found another roommate in the dormitory, and the two teamed up to have supper together.

Fang Ling did not have the habit of bringing the thermos cup back to the dormitory. There are water cups in his dormitory and in the classroom, which can be used in turn.

However, due to the mangosteen, kumquat and wolfberry soaked in the thermos cup, Fang Ling had to clean the cup first after the evening get out of class.

Holding the thermos, Fang Ling walked out of the classroom and walked to the water stand at the end of the corridor.

There is a large bucket next to the water table, and a filter net is installed in the bucket, and a pipe is connected to the bottom of the bucket to drain water directly.

Students who make tea bags or tea leaves pour water from this bucket.

Fang Ling unscrewed the lid of the cup, and poured the water and various small things in the cup into the bucket. After the water was poured out, there were still some goji berries attached to the wall of the cup.

Just when Fang Ling was about to turn on the tap to get water, someone walked up to him with a cup.

"Fang Ling."

Fang Ling didn't turn his head, but responded directly, "What's the matter?"

Ji Qingping unscrewed the lid of the cup and poured water, "I was at Ah Shun's house today, and I saw the three gashapons you gave him."

Fang Ling said calmly, "Do you like it?"

Ji Qingping was taken aback, as if he didn't expect the other party to say that suddenly, and then he smiled and shook his head, "No, I don't take people's fancy, and those twisted eggs don't look like you. It looks like it came from a big factory."

Fang Ling turned on the faucet and took half a glass of water, "So? You want to tell me that Zhao Shun doesn't like Gacha because it's not expensive."

Ji Qingping started to drink water, "It's not that he doesn't like it, after all, I saw Ah Shun I brought the Gacha to school. It's just that Ah Shun is from a good background, and I haven't seen anything good before, so I'm destined not to keep something fresh for a long time, let alone you send him three Gacha at once."

Fang Ling shook the water in the glass, and took down the goji berries on the side of the glass, "The Zhao family is very rich, and he is indeed from a good background, so it's no wonder that some people tried their best to be friends with him when he was still innocent." I want to take advantage of this to gain some benefits for my company."

Fang Ling turned his head to look at Ji Qingping, his clear eyes reflected the slightly changed expression on his face, "Are you right?" "It seems that you are

right These things are very clear." Ji Qingping's eyes darkened.

Fang Ling said with a half-smile: "Someone did it so clearly, I don't think I can't see it."