Chapter 33

The sky turned from dark to bright, and a new day came. After getting used to the school's biological clock, Zhao Shun woke up before six o'clock on Sunday morning.

    The eighteen-nine-year-old boy was full of energy and lively, and he didn't feel sleepy, so he just got up and went for a morning run.

    I came back from my morning run to have breakfast, and then went upstairs to do my homework.

    After finishing an English paper, Zhao Shun's cell phone on the table vibrated.

    There is information coming.

    Zhao Shun took it casually, opened it and saw that it was Ji Qingping.

    [Ji Qingping]: Ah Shun, will you come to my house to play later?

    [Ji Qingping]: I didn't see you for dinner last night. The gift I want to give you is not a valuable thing. I am embarrassed to ask my aunt to bring it back to you.

    Zhao Shun glanced at the unwritten papers beside him, hesitating for a while, but he still typed.

    [Z]: I will go to your house at eleven.

    "The other party is typing" is quickly displayed on the message box, and the message comes two seconds later.

    [Ji Qingping]: Ah Shun, are you busy? How about this, I'll bring the gift to your house at eleven o'clock, and then we'll go out to dinner together.

    Zhao Shun thought about it and thought it was okay.

    [Z]: 1

    The other party replied with an emoji of Jerry shaking hands with Tom.

    Zhao Shun put down his phone, took out a biological test paper from the side, and started to study the questions again.

    After switching to the biology paper, Zhao Shun's speed was obviously slower, especially when encountering the calculation problem of the obvious and hidden genes, Zhao Shun's brows were almost knotted, and he wrote one piece after another on the draft paper, but he still couldn't figure it out.

    With a light click, Zhao Shun gave up, drew a circle on the title, and then skipped it to write down.

    Circle it, and ask Fang Ling when you are repairing late.

    After writing a few papers, the morning is almost over.

    Not long after Zhao Shun put down his pen, a message came. It was Ji Qingping who told him that he was leaving from his home right now.

    Ji Qingping's family is not in the No. 1 Dijing Mansion, but it is not far from here, and it takes about ten minutes to come here.

    The person arrived soon, Zhao Shun opened the door and saw him carrying a bag of things.

    "Ah Shun, this is from my aunt." Ji Qingping handed over the bag, "It's some special product from abroad, I don't know if you are used to it."

Zhao Shun reached out to take the bag, "Thank you."

    Put the bag away After sending it out, Ji Qingping took out a folded physics paper from his pocket, "Ah Shun, I don't know one of the competition questions, teach me." The two are in the living room now, and Zhao Shun looked around and saw that there were no questions

    . Paper, pen and textbook, and it was far from meal time, so he simply said to Ji Qingping, "Come with me."

    Zhao Shun led him upstairs.