Chapter 22

It is not surprising to be able to dream, and it is not surprising that adolescent boys have colors in their dreams.

But Zhao Shun never knew that there is a dream that can be so real, so real that it is just like being around him now.

In the dream, he had a wife.

He heard himself calling the other party's wife, hugged the other party from behind, and kissed the back of the other party's fair neck passionately.

"I want to hold two weddings, one at home and one abroad. I want our marriage to start under the witness of two local cultures."

Zhao Shun heard himself panting.

"...Okay."

This answer was warm and hoarse, like a green plant that hasn't been watered for a long time, with imperceptible pity.

"Honey, I love you."

The ensuing ecstasy made Zhao Shun feel like he didn't know what day and night it was.

However, he still kept a trace of clarity, trying to see clearly the face of the person he was hugging from behind.

Perhaps the action was too intense, and the person in front of him turned his head slightly.

Zhao Shun's heart beat like a drum.

However, he only had time to see a small black mole on the side of the left ear of the person in front of him, and then all the lights and shadows reversed and disappeared instantly.

"Brother Shun! Wake up, get up, today is the school sports meeting, we have to set up the venue in advance!"

Zhao Shun was woken up by someone patting his shoulder.

Opening his eyes in a daze, it took Zhao Shun two or three seconds to react. After the three souls and seven souls returned to their positions completely, he sat up from the bed in a jerk, and then froze suddenly.

After a pause, Zhao Shun slowly lowered his head and looked at the lower body which was still covered with the quilt.

The expression on his face changed completely, shocked, unbelievable, suspicious, annoyed... Ding Dayan couldn't ignore the drastic expression change.

Ding Dayan looked at the past, was puzzled at first, then suddenly realized, and then showed a joking smile of "I understand", "Brother Shun, it's still chilly in the early morning at the end of autumn, you are so angry~" The boys in the dormitory

listened After saying this, some poked their heads out from the toilet, and some poked their heads out from the upper bunk.

They all stared at the part of Zhao Shun covered by the quilt, and smiled.

"Brother Shun is in good health!"

"Brother Shun, what did you dream about? Is it the lady in the magazine I brought from home last week~"

Ding Dayan: "Hehehe~"

Zhao Shun blacked out With a face, he lifted the quilt and got up, regardless of the jokes from the boys around him, took out a set of clean pants, and went straight into the bathroom.

Looking at the panties he put in the basin, Zhao Shun fell into deep thought.

He dreamed, and had a very charming dream. In the dream, he was about to have a wife, he loved his wife very much, and this wife was a man.

Oh, it turns out he might be just like his brother.

The campus in the autumn morning was covered with a layer of cool mist. After the students came out of the dormitory, they shivered with some weakness.

Walking into the dining hall with a feeling of coolness, the dining hall was bustling with people, and the blue and white army lined up from the window far away.

The warm lights fell on the students and on the floor, making the whole dining hall look like a big warm lantern.

Tan Feizhou was facing the door, and saw Zhao Shun walking into the dining hall from the outside at a glance, "Fang Xiaoling, eat slowly, we have plenty of time, look, Zhao Shun and Ding Dayan are only here now." 

Weekend school sports meeting There is no class, but morning reading is still required, and the students who are responsible for arranging the venue are exempt from early reading and will go there early.

Fang Ling glanced back.

The tall boy was still wearing the short-sleeved summer dress, and the collar was not buttoned properly, revealing a firm wheat-colored chest despite the cold.

His complexion was a bit stinky, even if the companion beside him was grinning, as if he was talking about some interesting topic, it couldn't make his handsome face with sharp edges and corners change from cloudy to sunny.

In fact, Zhao Shun was really in a bad mood right now.

This bad mood does not come from a shaken perception of my past sexual orientation.

It was only yesterday that he told Ji Qingping that he would concentrate on studying, never talk about a partner, and even boldly say that those who fall in love are idiots, but he did such a charming one that night, which made him still feel like a beating after waking up. drum dream.

Isn't this slapping yourself in the face?

Zhao Shun was in a bad mood until several of them went to the equipment room to get the folding table, and then moved the table to the side of the playground, which had been planned as an open space for each class camp, and Zhao Shun finally recovered.

He figured it out.

Dreams are always the opposite, how can they be taken seriously! In the dream he has a wife, but in reality he is single~

In the dream he is an idiot man in love, but in reality he is sober in the world!

Right, isn't this the exact opposite!

Zhao Shun only felt the mist dissipate, and instantly felt refreshed, "Dayan, follow me to the supermarket and bring back two boxes of water."

Ding Dayan: "Good!"

The two left happily, especially Zhao Shun, this time Fang Ling felt that if he was given a pair of wings, he would have gone to heaven by now.

Lowering his eyes, Fang Ling was thoughtful.

A gaze fell on him, conspicuous and hard to ignore, Fang Ling looked up, and with this glance, he saw Ji Qingping not far away.

Class 9 camped next to Class 10. As the monitor of Class 10, Ji Qingping, of course, was exempted from the morning reading class and came down with his classmates.

Fang Ling knew that Ji Qingping had a problem with him as early as when the Golden Fruit Club was competing in rock climbing.

So he accepts the harsh scrutiny he is facing now.

At first I thought the other party was just looking at it, but I didn't expect Ji Qingping to let go of the unpacked applause, and it turned out to be this way.

Fang Ling raised his eyebrows slightly, and stood there waiting.

In fact, Ji Qingping was very confused at this time, so much so that he couldn't help but come over to find out the truth.

It stands to reason that Ah Shun should explain to Fang Ling after his proposal last night.

But why did it look like Ah Shun, who was confused and entangled just now, seemed a bit like... a failed confession.

Ji Qingping: "Fang Ling, did Ah Shun tell you last night?"

Fang Ling raised the corner of his mouth, his expression gentle and impeccable, "He talked a lot, which aspect do you mean?"

Ji Qingping paused, " It's about you and him."

Fang Ling pretended to think, and Ji Qingping couldn't help being nervous.

After a while, Fang Ling smiled, "It doesn't seem good to casually reveal other people's affairs. I remember that you have a very good relationship with Zhao Shun. Why don't you ask him when he comes back."