Chapter 10

Fang Ling reminded, "The paper."

Zhao Shun immediately returned to his senses, put the paper down and turned back quickly.

Ten of the topics in the Chinese volume were ancient poems written silently. Fang Ling felt dizzy when he saw the poems that were either left blank at the front or at the back.

He has reviewed some of them in the past few days, and he can barely read some from memory.

But there are more things that Fang Ling forgot, completely forgotten.

Sighing, Fang Ling picked up his pen to write.

The Chinese can barely handle it, and there is no need to think about excellent scores in mathematics, but it should not fail.

There is no need to worry about the three subjects of English, biology, and chemistry.

After all, Professor Fang Da often reads English literature, and he teaches in the field of biochemistry. The difficulty of high school is a piece of cake for him.

Physics...

Physics gave Fang Ling a headache. Fang Ling put physics at the end of the third subject of science and comprehensive studies.

He really won't do the rest.

Fang Ling expected to do poorly in physics, but he never expected that he would be so poor that he would be called to the office by the teacher after the results came out.

"Fang Xiaopang, the physics teacher is calling you to go to the office."

The boy turned his head and raised his voice again, "Brother Shun, Bald Zhang asked you to come over."

Fang Ling's left eye twitched violently.

Physics teacher looking for him? No... no way. Thinking that Fang Ling didn't hear, the boy who sent the

message called again: "Fang Ling, the physics teacher is looking for you!"

"Fang Ling, the physics teacher is looking for you, maybe you passed the 20th exam again?"

Apparently he still remembered the quiz before.

Fang Ling raised his eyebrows slightly, "You seem to be very happy that I was called over by the teacher to be scolded."

Zhao Shun had already stood up, and now he was resting his hands on Fang Ling's table, leaning slightly towards Fang Ling, condescending Looking at him eagerly, "'very happy' is not really, I just think..."

The tall boy snorted and laughed, "It's better not to be too high-profile, such as showing off your skills, or there will be retribution."

Fang Ling suddenly stood up.

As Fang Ling stood up, the distance between the two was pulled extremely close, so close that a magnified face suddenly appeared in front of Zhao Shun.

The skin on this face is fair and delicate, like exquisite porcelain fired in official kilns, but it has a healthier and more vital blush than cold porcelain. , or cotton candy dyed light pink.

"What did you say to repay?" Fang Ling looked at Zhao Shun and leaned back like an electric shock, his tone was unclear.

Zhao Shun coughed lightly and looked away, feeling that he couldn't be cowardly, so he turned his eyes back and met Fang Ling's eyes.

Under Fang Ling's gaze, Zhao Shun said, "I said..."

Fang Ling raised his eyes slightly, "Huh?"

Zhao Shun couldn't help lowering his voice, feeling that Fang Ling's current charm was the same as when his father was about to whip him with slippers. They overlapped, so the voice couldn't help but lowered again, "... Blessings."

Fang Ling smiled half-smile, "It's strange."

Zhao Shun: "..."

At this moment, an irrelevant thought flashed in Zhao Shun's mind: The pimples on this person's face are gone, and the skin looks more like a girl's, motherfucker.

He pouted, and looked away again.

Wen at the same table looked at Fang Ling, then at Zhao Shun, and said, "Fang Xiaopang, why don't you go to the office when you are going to class, even if you are scolded at that time, the time can be shorter."

Mrs. Shi is just in menopause, and she has a bad temper. It is not something ordinary people can withstand when she gets angry.

Fang Ling: "No, the teacher can see that little care."

What's more, Fang Ling is very clear that he will be scolded by the physics teacher, not just for the monthly exam.

Fang Ling and Zhao Shun went to the office one after the other.

As soon as he entered the door, Fang Ling felt a complex gaze falling on him like a laser light.

It is both concerned and severe.

Fang Ling walked over and called out to the teacher in a low voice.

Although the monthly exam does not need to be divided into exam rooms, the revision of papers is done by assigning questions.

The papers were sealed and bound until the correction was completed. Unfortunately, when the physics team leader picked up a stack and flipped through it, he saw a paper with many red slashes in the answer area at a glance.

The handwriting on the paper is good, and the iron painting and silver hooks are a bit romantic.

But the large red cross is like a clown suffering from ADHD, frantically stepping on the sensitive nerve of the team leader.

At that time, the total score had not been added, but this did not affect it at all. The physics team leader did the calculation himself.

This calculation, he was shocked.

thirty-nine? ?

What is the concept of thirty-nine, nine points away is a low score! !

Jinghai No. 1 Middle School is proud of its outstanding teachers, and its key enrollment rate is terrifyingly high. Even if there were some students with poor grades when they entered the freshman year of high school, after two years of baptism, they have already been reborn.

This is close to a low-scoring failure. The team leader can't remember how many years he hasn't seen it!

At the moment, the team leader specially asked the teacher to correct this stack of papers first, and immediately unpacked the papers after the corrections, and caught the alien who was incompatible with the side.

As a result, I saw that class 9? ?

So the team leader found the physics teacher of class 9, shouted down layer by layer, so Fang Ling appeared in the office.

The teacher focused on the papers on the table, and said in a serious tone, "Fang Ling, look at your papers. Why did you get such a score? Did you feel uncomfortable during the exam? Or did you miss class?" She remembered Fang Ling

's Although the physical performance is not top-notch, it has always been very stable.

Fang Ling lowered his eyes, but he didn't need to look, he knew it in his own mind.

What is uncomfortable is that he has completely forgotten all the knowledge points. Of course, nothing can be said about this.

When he made a mistake, he stood at attention and was beaten. Fang Ling said honestly: "I'm sorry, teacher, I didn't review well." Being dishonest is not an option

, because it is difficult for him to guarantee that he will return to the level he should have in the eyes of the teacher before the midterm exam.

When Fang Ling was being lectured, Zhao Shun stood next to Zhang Zhiguo and listened to the tasks assigned to him by Zhang Zhiguo.

At the end of November, the school will hold a sports meeting. He is the deputy squad leader and has a lot of work to do.

"I'm talking to you, why are you stretching your neck and looking over there?" Zhang Zhiguo noticed Zhao Shun's small movements, and couldn't help turning his head to follow his gaze.

His desk is not far from that of the physicist's wife, but there is a tall stack of exercise books on the latter's desk, blocking most of the situation.

Zhao Shun grinned.

That little nerd looks like he has been trained enough, look at his little aggrieved expression. Hey, I don't know how many points he got in the test.

curious!

The physicist was too sharp, so he turned his head.

Zhao Shun is tall and not afraid of the cold, still wearing a summer school uniform, which is very eye-catching.

What's even more eye-catching is that he was grinning and looked quite happy, like a husky that was originally told to go out for a walk, but was rewarded with an extra lap after the walk.

Fang Ling's mouth twitched.

The physicist's wife tapped her fingers on the desk twice, "Zhao Shun, come here later."

Zhao Shun cheerfully replied, "Okay!"

He couldn't see Fang Ling's score because of the workbook. You can see it when you walk over.

Zhang Zhiguo confessed a few more words before releasing him, and Zhao Shun immediately walked towards Fangling as soon as he was free.

As the distance drew closer, he saw it.

Oh, 39!

Impressively, a red 39 was written on the scoring column.

"Oh, how do you get this score?" Zhao Shun tried his best to put down the corners of his mouth, and said pretendingly.

While talking, he patted Fang Ling on the shoulder, "But it's okay, I have improved compared to the in-class test before, I believe you will definitely be able to do better in the midterm exam." Fang Ling: "..." The

physicist

Mrs. His face turned pale with shock, "Compared to the random test?"

Zhao Shun pointed out Fang Ling's old background without hesitation, "That's right, it's nineteen points more now!" Fang Ling: " ...

"

I knew that the old man was a dog when he was young, but he didn't expect to be able to get into this angle.

The physicist's eyes on Fang Ling suddenly became indescribable.

"Fang Ling, you are here!" Someone came into the office, "My boy, this time the biology question is very difficult, I didn't expect you to get a full score, the only one in the whole grade who got a full score is in my class, which is really good. "

Probably because he was too happy, the man laughed after he finished speaking.

Here is the biology teacher from Class 9.

The physicist was too tense.

Zhao Shun looked astonished, "Full score?"

As soon as he opened his mouth, the biology teacher also noticed him, and then smiled slightly, "Zhao Shun, you have to work hard, your grades in this monthly exam have dropped a bit."

Zhao Shun: "...Okay."

The physicist tapped the tabletop again with her fingers, and the speed was faster than before. She looked at Zhao Shun for a while, and Fang Ling for a while, as if she was thinking about something.

"I remember you two are at the front and back tables, right?" The physicist regained his composure.

Zhao Shun suddenly had an ominous premonition, and heard in the next second: "I think you two have a good relationship, and you can exchange skills when you are free. Fang Ling, you teach him biology, and Zhao Shun teaches you physics. Since it is Good brother, let's help each other improve together."

Zhao Shun froze in place, like a machine with rusty gears, he turned his head stiffly and slowly to look at Fang Ling next to him.

And this time, he saw a pair of slightly curved eyes, the contours of which were like peach petals, and also like a lake full of stars, surging with quiet but strong sparkling waves.

By coincidence, the word "good" slipped out of Zhao Shun's mouth.

When Zhao Shun realized what he said, annoyance flashed in his eyes.

At this time, the class bell rang, and it was time to go back to class. The teacher began to rush people, "Go back to class."

The two walked out of the office, Zhao Shun gave Fang Ling a sideways look, "I think you don't want to teach me biology, so Mrs. Don't take what you say seriously, just let it go."

Fang Ling looked at him with a half-smile, "Didn't you agree just now?"

Zhao Shun didn't speak.

Fang Ling walked straight forward, "Be a little honest in your actions, and don't be too..."

Just when Zhao Shun thought Fang Ling would say that a person should not be too capricious, or not too stupid, he heard Fang Ling call his name .

Zhao Shun subconsciously responded, "What?"

Fang Ling said slowly, "I mean, you can't be too Zhao Shun."

Zhao Shun: "???"

The author has something to say:

Old Zhao: (Desperate eyes closed.jpg)