Chapter 38

The airport in City A is in the suburbs. There is no traffic jam at this time. After leaving Jinghai No. 1 Middle School, the van will get on the expressway shortly thereafter. It takes less than an hour to take the expressway to the airport.

The most annoying thing about flying is actually luggage check-in. This is not to say how much time it takes to check luggage.

Instead, after checking in the luggage, wait for the plane to land, and wait for a long time for the luggage to be transferred out of the plane.

However, Fang Ling and his group traveled lightly, each with a backpack, and the luggage was not heavy enough to be checked in.

It was Shi Yi's first time to take a plane, and it was a novelty to come to the airport. From time to time, he walked to the edge and looked at the big plane outside through the transparent glass.

The air ticket has been booked by the school long ago, and the boarding procedure is not too complicated, just wait for the time, listen to the radio and enter the channel.

"It's a pity that it's night now, and there are too few scenery to see." Shi Yi regretted.

Fang Ling: "If you don't sit by the window, it's not bad."

Zhao Shun echoed, "Yes, there's nothing to see."

Shi Yi gave him a rather strange look, as if he didn't understand why he followed him. Fang Ling chatted, what's the matter with Zhao Shun.

While waiting, time passed slowly, and the announcement finally sounded: "Passengers heading to the imperial capital, please pay attention, your flight CH1511 is now starting to check in, please go to counter No. 39 to check in." [1] The English teacher was excited,

" It's our time!"

said the physicist Taiya, "Hurry up and board the plane!"

They set off from school at seven o'clock, and it was already half past nine when they boarded the plane, and they flew in the sky for forty minutes, and then went to the hotel by car after getting off the ground , it will be at least half past ten to the place where we are staying.

If the movement is slower, or there is a traffic jam on the road, it is not impossible to get to eleven o'clock.

Check in, check in.

When walking on the aisle connecting to the plane, Zhao Shun, who was walking beside Fang Ling, lowered his voice and said, "I just checked the ticket, and I have the same number as you."

Fang Ling raised his eyelids, "Huh?

" Shun hinted again, "You are H3, and I am H4."

Fang Ling: "You have a good memory."

Zhao Shun: "... Alas!"

While talking, the two walked out of the aisle and entered the plane.

H3 and H4 have consecutive numbers, no, it should be said that the air tickets ordered by the school are all connected.

On the right side of Fangling is Zhao Shun, on the left is Shi Yi, and on the other side of Shi Yi is Ji Qingping, who is in his class.

The forty minutes of flying in the air passed quickly, and before they finished watching a movie, they were informed by the broadcast that they had arrived at the Imperial Capital International Airport.

After getting off the plane, look down through the transparent glass, and you can see a piece of silver.

It's snowing in the capital.