Chapter 50

Zhao's mother was shocked: "Zhao Shun whispered to his classmates in class?"

The physicist's wife hesitated for a moment, but finally shook her head, "It's not whispering."

Zhao's mother didn't understand, it wasn't talking in class, it was What?

The physicist sighed too much, and finally decided to tell the truth. As the saying goes, drowning is equal to killing. She can't watch Zhao Shun continue to make mistakes, and she can't bear that Fang Ling's third grade is only as good as physics.

Besides, Zhao Shun's mother doesn't seem to be unreasonable.

The physics teacher: "He passed the note in class."

Zhao's mother's expression froze.

Pass notes to and from class?

Zhao's mother immediately promised, "I'm sorry, I will definitely talk to him when I go back, and I must let him correct his study attitude."
The physicist nodded in relief, and after chatting for a few more words, the teacher bid farewell to Zhao's mother.

Zhao's mother knew that she was going to communicate with other parents, but she didn't expect the physicist to take two steps forward, "Fang Ling's mother."

Ms. Ye was praised by two department teachers one after another, and she was a little flustered at the moment. It was the always serious physicist standing in front of her too much, and she was not as restrained as before.

Until—

"Fang Ling's mother, I'm the physics teacher of Class 9." The physicist said.

Ms. Ye thought of the physics grades on Fang Ling's report card, and she immediately calmed down, "Hello, teacher."

The physicist's face was too gentle, "I know that Fang Ling is definitely not stupid. His grades are all very good. If he can improve his grades in physics, even if he only gets 80 points in the exam, he will be able to gain an advantage in comprehensive science."

Ms. Ye said yes sincerely.

The physicist frowned too much, "It's a good thing to be smart, but it can't make your learning attitude crooked."

Zhao's mother was sitting in the back, and when she heard the words of the physicist's wife, she felt a sudden shock in her heart.

In the next second, she heard the physicist's wife continue to say, "It is better to do things after class than in class when it comes to connecting with classmates. You can't delay the destiny-determining college entrance examination because of the momentary happiness right now, especially since Fang Ling's physics is not so ideal." You can't be half-hearted with other students."

Ms. Ye immediately understood, "Teacher, you are right, I will definitely educate him."

After the physicist left, the English teacher came.

"Fang Ling's mother~"

Ms. Ye felt that she was in a fighter jet, flying straight into the sky for a while, the scenery was infinitely beautiful, and occasionally she made an emergency landing and fell to the bottom of the valley.

After the foreign-style English teacher finished her compliments and left, Ms. Ye was in a daze.

"Zhao Shun, come here, boy!" Mother Zhao's sharp eyes happened to see Zhao Shun standing outside the window.

Now that the communication between teachers and parents has entered the second half, students are no longer allowed to enter the classroom.

On the contrary, some teachers even call the students in, speak to the parents in front of the students, and at the same time mention a few words to the students.