Chapter 31

"Have you heard? The head of the household in Building A15 seems to be getting a divorce. I heard that a large group of people from the illegitimate mother's natal family went to force the palace together. The momentum is incredible." "Hey, what's the fuss,

    you After working here for so many years, do you see this kind of thing rarely?" "

    But that large group of people came and left soon after, so it probably didn't work, it seems that the hostess of Building A15 is a powerful character." Dijing No.

    1 The residents in the mansion are either rich or noble. It is no exaggeration to say that the richest group of people in City A are here.

    After get off work, several housekeepers chatted together.

    They were chatting vigorously, but they didn't realize that on the green forest path not far away, a tall figure had been standing there for a long time.

    Dijing Mansion No. 1 has its own indoor basketball court, and Zhao Shun, who has changed into sportswear, originally wanted to play basketball.

    But I didn't expect to hear little gossip on the way there.

    Building A15?

    He has a good memory, and once saw Fang Ling coming out of there.

    So that should be Fang Ling's house.

    Thinking of something, Zhao Shun took out his mobile phone and entered it.

    [Z]: Building A15 is your home?

    After sending this message, Zhao Shun regretted it.

    Will this be a little abrupt?

    Forget it, even if you want to chat with him, it seems that this time is not the right time, so let's withdraw it.

    Press and hold the message with your finger, and a selection box will pop up, but at this moment, the other party replied.

    [Fang Ling]: Yes.

    Zhao Shun flicked his fingertips and touched the screen inadvertently. The quality of tens of thousands of mobile phones is worthy of its price, and the screen touch is very sensitive.

    So he swiped and withdrew the message he sent just now.

    Zhao Shun: "..."

    Zhao Shun frowned annoyed as he saw the words "You have withdrawn a message" and "Re-edited".

    [Fang Ling]: What's wrong?

    [Fang Ling]: Maomao Probe.jpg

    On the screen, the golden gradient with bursting fur has a pair of green round eyes, and it cautiously pokes its head out from the corner, timidly.

    Zhao Shun poked Mao Mao's emoji with his finger, and the corner of his mouth curled up.

    Will send such a cute cat emoji to him, it seems that the other party is not angry anymore.

    [Z]: Come out to play basketball?

    After a pause, Zhao Shun deleted the word "playing basketball" and replaced it with "meal appointment".

    He remembered that Fang Ling didn't seem to play basketball very much.

    It took a while to reply there.

    [Fang Ling]: Okay, where is the location?

    [Z]: Four Seasons Spring.

    This is an upscale buffet restaurant near Imperial View.