Chapter 21

In the end, Fang Ling didn't drink that glass of mango juice. He really can't touch a little mango, or it will be very itchy.

Zhao Shun looked at the glass he had put down, his eyes froze, and he subconsciously wanted to ask Fang Ling why he didn't drink it.

But the words got stuck in his throat, just because the person on the opposite side looked away and picked up the chopsticks to pick up the vegetables in the pot.

Zhao Shun suddenly felt a little depressed, and this depression remained until after eating the hot pot.

"Waiter, pay the bill." Ding Dayan shouted.

The waiter with the scanner came over, scanned the bill, and then spit out a piece of paper with a QR code.

Zhao Shun took out his mobile phone and said, "Give me the bill."

This meant a treat.

Squad leader Weng Ruo frowned, "It can't be like this, let's form a group, and then AA."

Ding Dayan quickly agreed, "Yes, Brother Shun, you can pay all the money, we will form a group and share equally."

Zhao Shun originally wanted to say Don't need to be so troublesome, it's just the money for a meal, he will give it if he gives it, and build a group.

Ji Qingping frowned slightly, "It's too troublesome, let Ah Shun give it first, it's my turn next time."

Fang Ling pursed his lips and remained silent, not surprised by Ji Qingping's words at all.

He has heard this kind of words countless times many years ago, but they are all just talk, and the "next time" is usually pushed back again and again, and then disappears completely... "

Forget it, let's build a group." Zhao Shun didn't know Thinking of something, he suddenly changed his words. He took the bill from the waiter and paid first.

Ji Qingping was stunned.

Zhao Shun built a group, and then turned out the QR code, "Scan the code to join the group."

Weng Ruo was the first to scan the code to join the group, and Ding Dayan followed. Fang Ling took out his mobile phone and scanned the QR code.

After everyone joined the group, Zhao Shun didn't issue the bill immediately, he clicked on the group members.

I took a look.

Among these people, he only had the WeChat accounts of Ji Qingping and his roommate Ding Dayan, and he couldn't recognize the other four avatars.

Ding Dayan rubbed his hands together, "Come on bro, I'm ready to pay the bill~"

Zhao Shun could only back out, and then set up to collect money.

Soon, sums of money were transferred.

Fang Ling put down his phone after transferring the money, and when he looked up, he didn't know if it was an illusion. He seemed to see Zhao Shun take a quick look at him, and then turned his gaze back to his phone.

Fang Ling narrowed his eyes slightly, and then smiled, just like an old fox squatting by the trap, looking down at the prey in the well.

Heng Yingjun next to him saw him smiling and was also happy, "Are you so happy after eating?"

Fang Ling smiled and said something irrelevant, "No wonder so many people like fishing, it's really fun..."

Voice Low, so low that Heng Yingjun didn't hear clearly.

Zhao Shun was clicking on the avatar, he first clicked on a little Yunduo, saw that the introduction was written as a woman, and then backed out.

another.

Click on an orange cartoon-framed avatar, the avatar is a cartoon, and the nickname is also a square frame.

"Ah Shun, what are you looking at?" Ji Qingping suddenly came over.

Zhao Shun instantly turned off the phone screen, and for some reason he suddenly felt very uncomfortable, "It's nothing. Now that we're done eating, let's go, hurry up and go shopping." He stood up first and went outside

.

Although Zhao Shun's black screen was fast, Ji Qingping still saw it.

He saw the other party click on a certain wechat page, and the avatar of that wechat account was a warm orange color, which was very conspicuous.

Ji Qingping took out his mobile phone, clicked on the group, and found this WeChat account easily.

When he saw the nickname, he subconsciously bent his fingertips with the other hand and tapped on the armrest of the wooden chair.

"Squad leader, we should go."

Ji Qingping replied, he exited the page, put his phone in his pocket, and followed out with his usual expression.

Next is purchasing.

The things to buy in the two classes are similar, so they didn't go separately.

After finding the shop, Fang Ling and Weng Ruo went in first.

Zhao Shun was about to follow in, but he heard Ji Qingping calling him from behind, "Ah Shun, wait a minute."

Zhao Shun turned his head.

Ji Qingping waved to him, signaling him to go over.

Zhao Shun didn't know why, but he still walked over, "What's the matter?" Ji Qingping said in a low voice, "Ah Shun, I accidentally

received a love letter for you."

"You throw it away for me, I'm not interested."

Seeing that he was about to leave, Ji Qingping quickly grabbed his arm, "The one who wrote the love letter was a boy from your class, and he had a good time with you. After hearing that,

Zhao Shun paused, "My class? And play well with me? "

Several names flashed in his mind, but they didn't match up.

Ji Qingping nodded, "It's indeed in your class. Do you want to know who it is?" 

A small crease appeared between Zhao Shun's eyebrows, "I don't want to know, you'd better throw it away for me, and just pretend it never happened." "

I always feel weird after knowing about it.

After saying that, Zhao Shun turned around and wanted to leave.

Ji Qingping: "It's Fang Ling! "

Zhao Shun's turn stopped suddenly, and he turned his head in disbelief.

He wanted to say "How could it be Fang Ling", but he remembered what happened some time ago, and sometimes his inexplicable intuition of "he seems to be teasing him".

Immediately, Zhao Shun became entangled.

So, in fact, Fang Ling really likes him?

This realization made his mind go into a mess, as if a naughty cat had pushed a few balls of yarn out of the basket, causing the yarn to tangle into messy knots.

Ji Qingping observed Zhao Shun's performance, but he didn't find resistance at the first moment when his expression changed, so he couldn't help asking, "Ah Shun, don't you like him?" "How is that possible!" Zhao Shun said immediately,

" If you don't have a man in your heart, learn to be a natural god! You are an idiot when you fall in love, but I have to study hard."

Ji Qingping's eyes flickered slightly, "Yes, you have to study hard. But then again, since he wrote a love letter to confess his love to you , you have to reply, otherwise he has been thinking about this matter, do you want to find a time to explain it to him."

Zhao Shun nodded: "Of course you have to make it clear."

If you really want to refuse, he and Fang Ling can only It is a classmate relationship, even if it goes further, it can only be a classmate relationship that helps each other.

Ji Qingping: "Ah Shun, don't you think it's...disgusting for boys to confess their love to you?"

Huaguo only allowed homosexuals to register for marriage at the beginning of this year, but the general environment has not become very enlightened. This is still not optimistic.

Zhao Shun snorted, "What's so disgusting, my brother is out, my future sister-in-law must be a man."

Ji Qingping frowned.

That shop also used transparent glass walls, Zhao Shun stood outside and looked in, and at a glance he saw Fang Ling who was picking things out of a basket.

He lowered his head slightly at this time, revealing a section of the back of his neck that was too fair.

Ji Qingping said in a low voice: "In short, this matter needs to be clarified quickly."

Zhao Shun thought the same way, but he still had to think carefully about how to refuse.

Seeing that he didn't speak, Ji Qingping repeated it again.

Zhao Shun nodded dispensable.

Ji Qingping's eyes dimmed.

He has known Ah Shun for so many years, whenever Ah Shun received a love letter, he didn't just throw it away. Even if you know the person who sent the love letter, you completely ignore him.

Instead of giving the other person a clear look like now, even if what he wants to say is rejection.

Weng Ruo poked his head out from the store, "Zhao Shun, come get something."

Zhao Shun walked over.

After shopping at the Golden Circle Mall, everyone took a taxi back to school in two cars.

There is one car for Class 9, one car for Class 10, and on the way back to school, Zhao Shun was exceptionally silent.

This silence lasted until the end of the evening study of the third class.

"Brother Shun, are you going to the canteen for supper?" someone called.

Zhao Shun frowned, and sat on the seat with his arms folded. He looked very serious, as if he was thinking about a big problem.

Zhao Shun said without raising his head, "Go by yourselves."

"Aren't you going? Today is Friday, and there are fried chicken legs in the cafeteria."

Zhao Shun keenly heard a movement behind him, the sound of a stool being pushed.

Someone got up from his seat.

"Fang Xiaoling, let's go to the dining hall!" Tan Feizhou greeted.

Zhao Shun opened his mouth, subconsciously wanting to tell the person who called him to eat supper before that he would also go, but when the words came to his mouth, he felt strange.

Why should he change his mind?

Fang Ling went to the dining hall, did he have to go with him? hell!

With a sullen handsome face, Zhao Shun went back to the dormitory. Wash up and go to bed early, and explain it to Fang Ling tomorrow.

He couldn't possibly like him!

But that night, Zhao Shun had a dream. He dreamed that he had a wife! !