Chapter 15

Looking at the small words at the bottom of the card, Fang Ling's eyes flickered, "I'm the driver."

The card needs to be announced, so he said it straight. After speaking, he turned over the cards in his hand to face several people, and showed them around without slowing down.

The word "driver" is written in golden fonts, which is indeed a clear sign.

"I'm No. 2, the driver's assistant." Zhao Shun said suddenly, and immediately turned over his own cards.

Fang Ling noticed that when Zhao Shun flopped the card, he didn't know whether it was a coincidence or on purpose, his finger was at the bottom.

He said the label, and Fang Ling realized that there was a label on the corner of the card.

He is number 1 and Zhao Shun is number 2.

The next few people reported their numbers one after another.

Ji Qingping No. 3, Jiang Biao No. 4, Fang Wei No. 5, E Xinghua No. 6.

At this moment, the electronic voice sounded: "Please follow the driver to enter."

At the same time, a door on the side slowly opened, and the lights in the room dimmed again.

Fang Ling hung the Bluetooth headset on his ear, and the others did the same. After putting on the headset, they got up and went over.

E Xinghua was already excited, "The theme of this secret room is the Alien Processing Factory. Could it be that our mission is related to finding something?"

Fang Wei: "Probably.

" The slightly brighter place is a sightseeing car behind the door.

The sightseeing car was full of rust, and there was even a big hole in the awning on the roof, and the windshield in front was cracked like spider webs.

The car is small, and only three people can sit in a row. The driver's seat at the front is slightly narrower and can only seat two people.

Fang Ling was the driver, and Zhao Shun was the driver's assistant, so the two could only sit at the front.

E Xinghua was nimble and quickly grabbed the second row. After he got up, Ji Qingping and Jiang Biao woke up like a dream, and quickly went to the second row.

When Fang Wei realized it, there was no room left in the second row, so he could only sit in the third row.

"Fuck! Don't do this." Fang Wei went crazy.

Who doesn't know that the head and the tail are the scariest, he doesn't want to sit at the end by himself!

But no one paid attention to him, Fang Wei could only sit in the last row.

After everyone got into the car, the lights under the car dimmed, and the surroundings were as black as splashed ink, and it was almost impossible to see.

After a squeaking sound, Fang Ling felt that the sightseeing car was slowly driving forward. After a while, the car seemed to enter the climbing mode.

Before officially entering the secret room, a voice is usually played, which is the background of the whole plot.

At this time, the electronic voice sounded again: "In 2030, Research Institute A has developed a special drug that can revitalize cells that are gradually inactivated. This research is undoubtedly linked to endless wealth. Bewitched by greed, the vice president stole the potion and brought it back to his own processing factory, intending to make large batches of medicines to make huge profits." At the end of the electronic sound, the sightseeing

car seemed to hit something suddenly , the car shell on the left front made a bang, and the whole car shook accordingly.

"Ah!" E Xinghua was taken aback.

Ji Qingping, who was sitting next to E Xinghua, suddenly felt something was wrong.

The electronic voice reappeared: "Originally, the pharmaceuticals were carried out in an orderly manner, but a pharmacist in the processing plant was bitten by a wild dog and did not vaccinate against rabies in time, so that he contracted rabies. He planned to use a dead horse as a living horse doctor. But he didn't know that he was flustered, and what he took was only a semi-finished medicine..."

Jiang Biao frowned, "Can the semi-finished product be used?"

E Xinghua had a flexible mind at this time, "Surely not. , so the processing factory became like this later."

Electronic voice: "The pharmacist who injected the semi-finished medicine turned into an alien, gradually lost his mind, and began to infect and slaughter other people in the processing plant. The processing plant became a restricted area and was blocked until one day someone reported that the alien in the processing plant disappeared. Not seen. Seeing this, the investigation team decided to go deeper and find the reason for the disappearance of the alien." Ji Qingping nodded

, "So our main task this time is to find...

"

on the windshield of the car.

A distorted face appeared in front of Fang Ling, that face looked like a human or a dog, with two dark holes in the eyes, and a dark red liquid that had dried up was dripping from the holes.

Fang Ling took a deep breath, and the veins on Zhao Shun's forehead tensed up beside him.

Too caught off guard, and too close, not even an arm's length away.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!" E Xinghua, who was sitting in the middle row, screamed frantically.

Ji Qingping was startled at first, and then felt that his left ear was going to be deaf.

Jiang Biao's face darkened, "Don't bark!"

Fang Ling touched his heart, and the heart in his chest was beating wildly like a rabbit being chased by wild wolves.

Hey, is it so exciting?

"Are you scared?" Zhao Shun saw Fang Ling's movements.

Fang Ling was very honest, "I have a little bit, what about you?"

Zhao Shun dismissed, "I'm not afraid!"

"Warning, the vehicle is damaged. Warning, the vehicle is damaged..."

Fang Ling calmed down, "Look Come on, we have to get out of the car and walk."

"Ah, isn't it? I don't want to get out of the car." E Xinghua grabbed the armrest in front of the seat.

Zhao Shun stared at the alien shape on the windshield. It was as tall as a person. Apart from a weird face, its body was also quite strange. The left hand was shaped like a dog's paw, and the right hand was shaped like a worm tail.

When getting out of the car, Zhao Shun pressed the worm-shaped arm with his hand.

The touch under the finger is cold but not completely hard, like a piece of meat stuffed into the refrigerator, quite realistic.

Zhao Shun withdrew his hand stiffly, but he didn't expect to see Fang Ling looking at him as soon as he turned his head.

Thinking that it was unnatural to be looked at, Zhao Shun was about to explain when Fang Ling looked away.

Zhao Shun frowned and let go.

Oh, it seems that the netizen is right, it was indeed an illusion before.

How could Fang Ling like him?

After everyone got out of the car, the surrounding light became a little brighter, but only a little bit, so that they wouldn't be able to stretch their hands and fingers, but it was absolutely impossible to see the surroundings clearly.

The magic of the black witch descended, and a layer of black veil seemed to be shrouded in front of her eyes.

After a short pause, they realized that they had arrived at the backyard of the processing factory.

Fang Ling looked back, and saw two rusty doors behind him were open, and on one side of the door was a chain that had been torn off by brute force. I don't know if it was rust or something else. Too much.

"There is a door here, we have to go in through here!" Fang Wei saw a door, and he walked over quickly.

As expected, the doorknob didn't open.

Looking back again, I saw that the "backyard" with dim lights was about 50 square meters. Except for the door that Fang Wei saw, there were various old wooden boxes piled up in one corner of the yard. There are about ten of them, of different sizes.

In the other corner was the frame of a van, with the four wheels removed and the chassis lying on the ground.

Zhao Shun: "Let's find the key."

E Xinghua should be a familiar hand, and he is also the kind who loves to play, "You should look for clues, and you can find the key according to the clues.

" Suddenly, he heard the bluetooth headset he was wearing ringing.

"I will contact you in ten seconds. Please make sure that there is no one around you."

Fang Ling pretended to walk around and distanced himself from several people.

At this time, there was an electronic voice in the Bluetooth saying: "Hi Lurker, you are the nephew of the vice president. This time you joined the investigation team to disrupt their investigation. Warm reminder, the existence of the Lurker will be detected when you enter the third secret room." Announce to all staff."

Fang Ling's eyelids twitched.

Well, it's actually pretty obvious that Lurker is an insider card.

"There is nothing on this door." Fang Wei looked through the door.

Ji Qingping: "Go to the corner and look for it. There are so many boxes, there may be clues inside."

Fang Ling nodded in agreement, "I agree."

Ji Qingping glanced at Fang Ling, and the two took the lead towards the pile of wooden boxes in the corner. .

Zhao Shun was looking at the van. The van was placed almost against the wall. Even in the dark, it could still be seen that the body was extremely dilapidated. The front of the car was dented and peeled off. There were two bloody slaps near the door. It seemed that someone had tried to climb into the car crazily. .

E Xinghua looked around, "Brother Zhao, I can't see clearly inside." "

Then go in and have a look." Zhao Shun reached out and pushed E Xinghua into the van.

Fang Ling was opening wooden boxes. Many wooden boxes were not difficult to open. Some were empty after opening, while others contained...half heads surrounded by bones.

Fang Ling has good eyesight and can still see the sharp teeth marks left on the bones.

After only one glance, Fang Ling slammed the box shut.

Seeing this, Ji Qingping next to him said, "What's in there?"

Fang Ling: "Not very good."

"Is it real?" Ji Qingping was suspicious. Ling took the box in his hand and looked at it.

Fang Ling avoided it, "I don't suggest you watch it."

Ji Qingping suddenly said, "Some escapists would set up the inner ghost card, Fang Ling, you must have taken the inner ghost card, right?"

Fang Ling snorted and said, "Don't be so suspicious, since you want to see it, Then I'll show you."

Ji Qingping took the box and quickly opened it.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

E Xinghua over there called out Ji Qingping's heartfelt voice.

Several other people in the backyard quickly turned their heads, only to see E Xinghua crawling out of the van.

It was really rolling and crawling, and when it came out, it rolled on its back against the ground.

"There are monsters inside! Woohoo, I was scared to death." E Xinghua was so scared that tears came out, and at the same time he flung out the soft tentacles wrapped around his wrist in a panic.

Anyone who suddenly comes face to face with a strange thing will probably not be able to calm down, let alone that thing that looks so scary.

Zhao Shun stood outside the car, didn't say everything, but also vaguely saw the scene just now.

Just now, a monster's head suddenly drilled out of the ground, and a tentacle of that octopus-shaped alien wrapped around E Xinghua's wrist.

When E Xinghua backed away screaming, the alien retreated into the ground like a groundhog.

No, not in the ground, but in pipes buried in the ground. If you look closely, there is also one next to the round, manhole cover-like pipe opening.

E Xinghua gritted his teeth, "Didn't the plot say that the alien has completely disappeared? Why is it still there!"

Jiang Biao walked over, "What's going on?"

Fang Ling continued to open the wooden box silently.

It was too exciting there, and the old man's heart couldn't bear it, so he still didn't go there first.

Ji Qingping didn't even move, the two of them continued to open the wooden box maintaining a strange and somewhat awkward atmosphere.

Until Fang Ling opened a special box.

"There's something here. A piece of cloth with writing on it, and an eyeball that's about to corrode?" Fang Ling pinched his eyeballs, not to mention, this prop is really Q bomb.

Zhao Shun came over at some point, "What's written on the cloth?"

Fang Ling read: "It's too hot, I really hate this moment, I really want to go back to ancient times, it must be cooler there than now." "

What do you mean by that ?" Ah?" Fang Wei frowned.

Zhao Shun: "Open all the remaining boxes and have a look."

Everyone agrees, but when all the boxes are opened, only the one Fang Ling opened before will have words.

"Here is a door with a combination lock!" It was E Xinghua's voice.

Fang Ling looked back, and then the corners of his eyes twitched.

Good guy, I was so scared that I shed tears just now, but in a blink of an eye, he actually got into the van again.

E Xinghua was excited, "Brothers, come up with a correct three-digit password!"