Chapter 35

"Fuck!"

    "Belly dancing??"

    "But I'm a boy, how can a boy dance belly?"

    "Otherwise, how can it be called punishment haha~"

    Ding Dayan rubbed his chin, then looked at Fang Ling, " I suddenly found out that although Fang Ling is usually quiet, he has a bad stomach, and it was his idea to punish You Su for playing the game of kings last time." When he mentioned

    this, You Su showed a loveless expression.

    Taishe died.

    Since then, he has been ashamed to look directly at the bald Zhang...

    Fang Ling accepted Ding Dayan's evaluation calmly, "How about my proposal?"

    Huan Yingjun: "Just this one!"

    "Okay, that's it! Let's have a game Big hahaha~"

    Everyone was hahaha, thinking that this bet was extremely interesting, except for Fang Ling, no one noticed that Ji Qingping's face became quite stiff after "belly dance" was brought up.

    If he felt something, Ji Qingping turned his head and met Fang Ling's eyes in the air. The corner of Fang Ling's mouth curled up, showing a little provocation.

    Ji Qingping gritted his teeth.

    He must have done it on purpose.

    In fact, Ji Qingping guessed right, Fang Ling did it on purpose.

    He knew very well that Ji Qingping was a face-saving person, and to put it bluntly, he had tons of idol burdens on him.

    He is happy to make himself a perfect person, so Ji Qingping will try his best to avoid things that damage his image.

    It was precisely because it was so clear that Fang Ling proposed this lottery on purpose.

    Anyway, he knew that Zhao Shun was very good at basketball, the rest of Class 9 were not bad, and he, who they thought was not very good at basketball, was far from being as bad as they thought.

    To be honest, Fang Ling didn't think he would lose.

    Zhao Shun made the final decision, "Okay, that's it."

A regular basketball game is a five-man team, with a total of ten players in two teams. There are many boys in the two classes, and it is easy to form two teams.

    Class 9 has Zhao Shun, Fang Ling, Ding Dayan, You Su, and Fu Dadong.

    Over there in class 10 were Ji Qingping, Jiang Biao, Huan Yingjun, and two boys Fang Ling didn't know.

    They hired a physical education teacher as a referee. Due to the limited time, this friendly match will only last two quarters, which is twenty minutes.

    Whoever scores more wins.

    In basketball games, the ball is usually thrown to determine the server. Class 9 is Zhao Shun who grabs the ball, and Class 10 sends Jiang Biao.

    The two stood on both sides of the white line in the middle of the field, their eyes gradually showing menace, as if they were two wild wolves about to grab food.

    The physical education teacher held the basketball in one hand and said, "Get ready."

    The students in the two classes watching from the sidelines also fell silent.