Chapter 49

Physics class came after all.

    Mrs. Physicist wore a pair of high-heeled shoes with thick heels today. When she walked, the heels hit the floor, making a heavy rattling sound.

    Fang Ling was very clear about his score and he had a rare guilty conscience, so he didn't look up to see his teacher.

    "The team leader is here to hand out the papers." The physicist said calmly, looking down at Fang Ling in the first row with his head bowed.

    But only the top of a black crow's hair can be seen, and the cute hair swirl on it.

    Failing to meet Fang Ling's gaze, the teacher raised her eyes and looked at Zhao Shun who was sitting behind Fang Ling.

    This time the eyes met.

    It's just that the other party looked innocent, as if he didn't understand why she looked at him with such stern eyes.

    Physicists can't help but get angry.

    The mid-term exams are conducted in a disrupted class, so the binding of this paper is naturally not divided into groups.

    But this is not a big problem, the four team leaders moved around the class like a tornado, and the papers fluttered into the hands of every student like snowflakes.

    "It's a good risk, I didn't drop 90 points, otherwise I will have to take mixed doubles when I get home." "

    Hey, I did so poorly in the exam this time, and I was only 83. Damn, I'm still not good at physics!"

    Wen Ze I also got my papers.

    88 points.

    He expects his physics to be around 90, plus or minus two points, which is about the same as he expected.

    He performed normally in this midterm exam.

    "Fang Ling, your test paper..." You Su was the team leader, and he held a stack of test papers in his hand.

    When he handed over the paper, his voice was low, as if he was afraid of disturbing a classmate who might be very depressed.

    Fang Ling took it over to have a look.

    A bright red score of 54 points.

    Sure enough, as he expected, he still failed the subject of physics, and he probably was the only one in the class who failed this time.

    Looking at the bright red marks on the test paper, Fang Ling suddenly thought of a bad thing that might happen.

    Combining the performance of the school sports meeting and Zhao Shun later, Fang Ling guessed that there is a 70% to 80% chance that Lao Zhao will be reborn like him.

    As far as he himself is concerned, he came back with the memories of his previous life, and after returning, he did not merge with his previous memories.

    In other words, a considerable part of the knowledge in high school was learned by him almost forty years ago.

    If he hadn't taught biochemistry at University A later, then after returning to high school, he would probably only be able to see his grades in English and Chinese.

    He often deals with academics and even has a "broken leg" subject, let alone Lao Zhao, a pure businessman.

    Fang Ling was very skeptical that if old Zhao Ruo really came back before the college entrance examination, even if he repeated his studies for a year, he probably wouldn't be able to get into his later alma mater, University A.