Chapter 7

The moment he saw Fang Ling, Zhao Shun got goosebumps.

Obviously, when he saw Fang Ling before, he felt that this nerd was quite ordinary, but now he watched Fang Ling, somehow, he actually felt that the other party had a strong aura.

Just, it's bluffing.

In the end, Zhao Shun blamed it on speaking ill of others, and was unfortunately caught by the righteous master in the end.

Fang Ling walked this way, with the same smile on his face that made Zhao Shun feel that something was wrong, "Why don't you talk?"

Zhao Shun sternly responded, like a sled dog who is still fearless after demolishing the house.

It's impossible to apologize, he never relented when his father beat him, let alone this little nerd!

Zhou Xiangming on the side couldn't see that the "little nerd" that Zhao Shun said just now was referring to Fang Ling.

Then Zhou Xiangming came out to smooth things over, "It turns out that Xiaoshun and Xiaoling are classmates."

For some reason, Zhao Shun quickly answered, "Uncle Zhou, you..." He paused, as if he couldn't find anything for a while The topic can be talked about, and finally asked, "How do you know him?"

Zhou Xiangming smiled, "I and Xiaoling's mother are schoolmates, and she is my senior sister."

Zhao Shun glanced at Fang Ling secretly, annoyed frown.

If he had known that he was with Uncle Zhou, he would have come back later.

Zhou Xiangming and Zhao Shun's father not only have business contacts, but also chat with each other in daily life. They have been good friends for many years. In his opinion, it was just two children who were at odds now.

"Since Xiaoshun and Xiaoling are classmates, for Uncle Zhou's sake, let's let the little misunderstanding go. Hold hands, and we will be good brothers in the future." The teenage boys don't have that much thought, Zhou Xiangming planned to let them shake hands and make peace.

Zhao Shun stood still, his eyes wandering, but they didn't fall on Fang Ling's face.

Fang Ling looked at him straight, also did not move.

In Zhou Xiangming's eyes, this scene meant that the two children couldn't bear to reconcile, so he walked over and pushed Zhao Shun, who was closer to him, towards Fang Ling. Let them hold each other's hands, "Come, shake hands and make peace, and smile away all grievances."

Caught off guard, Zhao Shun felt that Fang Ling's hand was stuffed into his palm.

Fang Ling's face looked round, and his hands were more fleshy.

Zhao Shun has never shaken a girl's hand, but I heard brothers who have girlfriends often lament that their girlfriends are soft.

He didn't take it seriously before, but now that a fleshy claw was stuffed into his hand, Zhao Shun subconsciously squeezed it and felt that it was really soft.

Fang Ling raised his eyes slightly, "What are you doing?"

Zhao Shun, who was contemplating why the bookworm's hands were so soft and fat, was instantly pulled back by Fang Ling's voice.

Zhao Shun paused for a moment when he pinched his hands, and there was a trace of unnaturalness in his eyes, but his expression was still quite steady. He pretended not to care and said, "Your flesh is not strong enough, you are weak.

" Zhao Shun would be more irritating, but Fang Ling was still unhappy.

No man would like to be called weak, especially an old man who was known for his age and suffered a big car accident in the process of chasing love in his early years, so his physical fitness has long been inferior to that of young people.

But Fang Ling still showed a gentle smile, "You are right, I am quite weak, only the strong are worthy of eating duck eggs."

Zhao Shun's face froze.

hateful! This time it was really installed by the other party! !

Zhou Xiangming saw that the two children seemed to be playing charades, and he didn't understand what they were talking about, but seeing their hands that had been holding each other without letting go, he knew in his heart that the misunderstanding was not a big one.

Zhao Shun felt that he had lost face, so he didn't stay with Zhou Xiangming any longer, and quickly found an excuse to wander out.

After the others left, Fang Ling told Zhou Xiangming the words he had thought up long ago.

The young Fang Ling was able to survive the violent family upheaval, as well as continue his studies in the future, all of which were inseparable from Zhou Xiangming's various supports.

It can almost be said that in the next few decades, Zhou Xiangming will be both a teacher and a father to him.

Fang Ling has nothing to worry about.

The expression on Zhou Xiangming's face gradually became serious following Fang Ling's words, and finally a deep wrinkle formed between his brows, "Xiaoling, are you sure you saw your father... behaving intimately with other women?" Fang Ling

nodded "I'm very sure. I know Uncle Zhou, you know a lot of people, so I want you to introduce some people to me so that I can ask them to check." As Fang Ling expected, Zhou Xiangming quickly agreed. Yes, but he finally explained seriously, "Leave this matter to me, but you must not talk about it with other people without any real evidence!" Fang Ling showed a very innocent smile, "Don't worry, Uncle Zhou, I I will not tell other people. I also heard my mother say that you are upright and upright at home that day, and I think she seems to have a good relationship with you, so I came to you." This is very naive . No, it should be that Fang Ling's series of actions today are very naive and reckless, like a stunned young man with water in his head. However, when dealing with people at the age of eighteen, they will not be as thoughtful and cautious as when they were fifty-five years old. Fang Ling's words made Zhou Xiangming's eyes flicker, "Leave this matter to you, Uncle Zhou, children, don't worry about it so much, just study hard." After leaving Zhou Xiangming's house, Fang Ling walked back to his own home. He came back from his morning self-study on Saturday, and it happened to be lunch time when he got home. "Lingling is back?" Fang Ling looked at Ms. Ye Ruoying who was not far away, and stood firmly in the distance. His mother was still so fresh and glamorous at this time, with a heroic figure on her brows that he missed so much, and she was not completely changed because of the car accident.