JJ was about to retort when the performance heated up. He stopped talking and focused on the stage instead.

Enrique Valdez’s nimble fingers were almost a blur on the guitar strings. He was attempting to completely change the entire melody of the song. However, Iris was like an impenetrable yet malleable shield protecting the integrity of her song while also acting as a bridge to the rest of the band members, not allowing them to be overwhelmed by Enrique Valdez.

By this time, the song had reached the part where Night was rapping.

"Listen to me!

I cannot breathe

Your love is suffocating me..."

If Enrique Valdez succeeded in changing the tempo, it would disrupt Night who wasn’t really a full-fledged rapper. Night’s skill in rapping was severely limited, relying on his natural talent and the suitability of his rapping style for the song. Any changes to the overall melody and tempo would spell disaster for him. Iris knew this. That was why she needed to protect the original tempo, especially in this rap part.

"You nurtured this monster inside of me

Our twisted love born from insanity!"

Finally, Night safely completed the rap part of the song. As usual, the screams and shrieks for him were the loudest during this part. So many panties got wet, unable to resist his charm when he was rapping.

Immediately after the rap finished, Enrique once again attempted to change the melody, making it more complicated yet also ethereal. Iris allowed him this time. However, she made sure to connect the entire music together, so that the other band members could still keep up even with her and Enrique.

Her fingers glided over the keyboard, following Enrique’s new melody. It sounded awesome to the listeners, but the skilled musicians knew that it took a tremendous amount of finesse on Iris’ part to seamlessly meld her playing with Enrique’s impromptu melody. She also began singing this time.

"Take me away, oh take me away!

This sweet love, this poisonous love

It’s killing me, oh killing me..."

Enrique Valdez deliberately made the melody more intricate in this part to make it more difficult for her.

Even without knowing what kind of surprises her music mentor had in store for her in this part of the song, Iris’ powerful voice soared effortlessly, even as her keyboard playing kept up with Enrique Valdez. She matched her singing to the ever-changing melody set by Enrique, effectively showcasing to everyone her impressive and adaptable vocal range.

"Cleanse me of this love

Oh, cleanse me of this tainted love

Ah ah ah~"

She sang the last part in whistle notes, even changing the notes several times while also holding it longer than the original version.

In the audience, everyone’s mind was blown by Iris’ phenomenal voice. It was just simply out of this world!

"Wow," DJ Song breathed.

JJ Song was banging both of his palms on the table in his excitement. Then he stood up and raised his arms in the air at the same that Iris’ whistle notes reached crescendo.