Chapter Sixteen III:Anything You Want

Start from the beginning

I wish she would always stay happy and cheerful like this..  Jungkook thought with a sweet smile sipping some soup..

" Hyung, Will you even start eating? Or you are planning to finish your dinner only by drinking soup.. How long will you stare at her???", Taehyun said making him come to reality. He started stuffing the beef pieces inside his mouth being embarrassed. Lisa chuckled and hit his arm gently.

" Don't be so obvious, Uncle and Aunt are here as well as a minor. ", Lisa said in a sweet tone while blushing a bit making him chock on his food. He  started coughing hardly. Lisa passed him water and started patting his back.

" Can't you eat slowly???", Lisa said looking worried for him.

Am I gonna die??? Why am I getting such extreme surprises?? Why is she acting like my actual wife??!!! Well Jungkook.. She is your actual wife. Even if she is your actual wife still she ain't your wife in real. What the heck am I even blabbering??? I am having identity crisis of her now woah!! As well as indigestion!!

jungkook eyed her with questioning eyes for her weird behaviors. Lisa pointed towards Uncle and aunty sneakily. He gasped some air understanding now.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten our happy couple acting !!! Lisa predicted right that you are suffering from short term memory loss jungkook.  He mentally smacked his head for his stupidity..

Then they all finished the eating with a lot of chit-chats. To be specific, Lisa was being a chatterbox to his uncle and aunty. Saying things half true and half made up to satisfy Ha-joon and ha-eun. Well during most of them she messed up his image in order to protect hers .If he compares lisa to himself from the past, she would definitely defeat him in the case of being two faced.

" Mom, Dad.. Let's go and sit in the balcony and play cards. Or even better let’s go to the terrace and  gaze the stars and feel some fresh air, the weather tonight is really fantastic, even it's full moon tonight..  Hyung and noona you two also join us..",Taehyun said while pulling ha-eun's wrist shaking it lightly . Jungkook got the hint that he was executing the plan that he previously told about..

" Fine.. Let's go.", Aunty said not debating with her precious son. After all it has been a long time since they all did any activity together.

" Why don't we just play in the living room? Isn't it chilly outside??", Uncle asked with a bit of concern. Due to the rain sudden rain of yesterday, the weather has been pleasantly chilly and windy..

Jungkook gulped down his saliva hearing him. If they stays in living room then they will easily catch him while shifting the belongings.

" Dad!!! Are you seriously getting that old that you can't handle such a little cold??? It's fun to play outside, we always remain indoors right???", Taehyun argued.

" If uncle is saying that is there any need to go out??",  Lisa said defending Hajoon. Both the brothers gave her a blank look. How much dumb could she be??

Oh wait, she doesn't know anything about the plan. We forgot to inform her.  Jungkook internally palmed his face in frustration.

" I am not going to listen to you noona.  All head to the top of the floor!", Taehyun said already running toward the stairs to go to the terrace.

" Haeun, he is getting more adamant day by day.. We need to be more strict on him..", Uncle said with a sigh.

" It's fine Uncle. You all should go.", Jungkook said.

" Aren't you going???", Lisa asked being curious.

"Yeah a bit later.."

"Okay.." lisa didn't say anything, she made a loose bun of her curly hair by her hand.