Chapter 36 - Tell Everyone

Y/N POV

I'm wearing my hoodie and jeans as I quickly put all the dishes at the dining table while Rosé sat on the sofa with her family.

"Okay, let's eat" I said as I smile while all of them went to the dining table and sit down.

Rosé came to me and wiped my lips "Got my lipstick on you" She whispered as I widened my eyes.

They probably saw it. Damn.

We ate the dinner together until Alice screamed "Bwoya! Rosie,what is that ring?!" She pointed at Rosé's finger.

Rosé blushed as she open her hand and show it to her family "I'm engaged with Y/N" I smile.

"I'm going to marry her" I said confidently as Alice gasped and her parents smile happily.

"Awww my daughter" Her mom starts to cry as they hold hand "Son, thankyou" I shocked my head.

"I'm the one who should say thank you,for approved us and let me marry her" I said as I look at Rosé and she intertwined our hands.

"Happy birthday and congrats,my princess" Her dad as Rosé chuckled and let her tears fall "Thankyou dad".

I wiped her tears as I give her tissue and smile at how cute she is.

After the dinner,we all sat on the sofa while Rosé beside me with her legs over my legs.

"So Y/N,are you ready? Are you gonna be a good husband to my daughter?" He asked as I think a while. I didn't know I've reached the time where I'm going to take the responsibility to take care of her.

I smile and nodded as Rosé put her hands on mine,try to calm me "Yeah and I will be a good father to our child" I said and he smiled happily.

"I want a grandchild, don't forget" We laughed as her sister rolled her eyes "Dad, don't you know that they will do that thing anytime they want? I bet you saw Y/N lips before we ate the dinner".

Rosé throw a cushion to her sister "Unnie!" Her dad look at me "No Dad it's-" "Isn't it normal? They're young, Alice. I bet you will do that too with your boyfriend" Her dad cut me off as Rosé laughed at her sister.

Her sister pouted and look away "Okay let's go home" They get up as we walked them until Infront of the door.

"Y/N ah" Her mom cupped my cheeks,I put my hands on her arms as I cares it and smile "Thankyou,you know you're our son right? Thankyou for being with my daughter. I appreciate it and love you guys a lot"

I chuckled and nodded "Don't worry,I will take care of her" I said and hug her mom "Omma,he really such a husband material,he can even cook!"

Rosé excitedly said we pulled away and her mom hit her "How can you're not the one who should cook" Rosé pouted.

"See you later!" They bid goodbye as I sat on the sofa and leaned back as I closed my eyes.

"Baby" She sat beside me and put her legs over my legs "You okay?" She asked softly. I opened my eyes and take her hand as I kiss it.

"I'm okay" I smile bitterly as she pouted and shocked my hand a little "Tell me what's wrong,my love?"

I sighed "What if...I can't be a good husband and father to our family? Like what if I messed up?" I said as I look somewhere else.

She cupped my cheeks and turned my head to me as she pulled me for a kiss. She pulled away and smile as our face really close to each other .

"Hey,you will be a good husband and father,Y/N. Do you know why? Because I'm the one who's always beside you and I know you for so long. I trust my decision to marry someone who I know can lead me to be a good wife" She said to assured me.

I smile and nodded "Thankyou,I love you" I said and she giggled "Did you call them?" She nodded as she checked her phone.

"Yeah but no reply-" "YAH PARK CHAEYOUNG!" We turned our head to the door and saw Lisa,Jisoo,Jennie and Dohwan came.

"DID Y/N HURT YOU? DID YOU GUYS BREAK UP?! WHY DID YOU FIGHT?!" Lisa asked urgently.

"Lisa calm down!" Rosé said as Lisa saw me and make an "O" face as they sat down.

"We...I mean... I'm engaged" She showed her ring to them as they gasped "OH MY GODDD!'

"So are you guys gonna get married?!" Jennie asked and we nodded "He proposed to me this morning. I could say my birthday gift too. He even gift me a puppy! Hankie!"

"Aurf!" Hank came and went to Rosé as the girls melt looking at the puppy.

"AWWWW HANKIEEE" Jennie cares his head as we smiled. Dohwan patted my shoulder "Congrats bro" I nodded.

"Waiting for you and Jisoo" I said and Jisoo shh me "Waiting for her to be ready" He said and I chuckled.

"Can we sleep here? Like I mean it's Rosé's birthday so like we celebrate it by sleeping together" Lisa said and we nodded

"Sure,why not" I said as Rosé leaned her head on my shoulder and I kissed her forehead "AWWWW YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" Lisa said as we bursted out laugh because of how funny when she said that.

To be continued.......

_______________________________________
New update for you! I'm sorry for the late update because I've been busy with my life shshshsh but no worries! I'll update tomorrow!