Chapter 28 - New Guy

ROSÉ POV

I was at the kitchen making breakfast for my boyfriend. I put the jam on the bread and put it on the plate.

We are already at our home in Korea because we leave after our date at Montmartre.

I make some coffee until I heard a footsteps to the kitchen "Chaeyoung ah!" I turned my head and look at Y/N, sweating.

"Hey sweetie,you okay?" I hold his arm as he pulled me into his embrace "Bad dream again?" I asked and he sighed.

"No, you're not beside me. Maybe because of that dream..." He said as he pulled away and I wiped his sweat.

"I make some breakfast, let's eat together" I said and he nodded as he go for a shower.

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV

I play my guitar at my studio while trying to find some melody.

"Y/N" Dohwan said as he enter my studio with some guys behind him.

"This is Youngjoon. Our new assistant producer. He will help us while producing music" Dohwan said as he bow.

"Annyeonghasaeyeo,Lim Youngjoon imnida" I bowed "Park Y/N imnida" I said and shook hand with him.

"Youngjoon,our music is only for Rosé since she's the only artist-" "You too, he's a soloist,Youngjoon" Dohwan said as Youngjoon gasped.

"Ah! I know you!! I'm sorry" He bowed "No it's okay. We gonna have a meeting tonight with Rosé,is that okay?" I asked and he nodded.

After I done,I saw Rosé called me "Hey princess" I answered as she giggled "I heard there's new staff?"

"Yeah" I walked to the meeting room "He's handsome than me" I said and she scoffed "But not as hot as you"

I smile "See you baby" I ended the call as I enter and I saw Rosé already sit down with Dohwan

"Where's Youngjoon?" I sit at the CEO sit "He's on the way" I nodded as I feel Rosé staring at me "What Roseanne? Do you have anything to say?" I asked her as she winked.

"I love you" She whispered but loud enough for Dohwan to hear "Oh come on! I miss Jisoo" He pouted.

We laughed until someone crash the door and catch his breath "I'm sorry I'm late" I nodded "it's okay,sit down" I said and he sit down beside Rosé.

"Ehm Youngjoon? Beside me not Rosé" Dohwan correct him as he get up and sit beside Dohwan "I'm sorry"

"No it's okay" Rosé said softly as I saw Youngjoon eyes on her "Okay so let's start the meeting" I said.

TIME SKIP

"Okay so looking forward to work with you" I get up as I shook with his hand "Ah Nae, please take care of me"

I nodded as he turned to Rosé smiling brightly as he bowed. Rosé smile and bow as she walked out the meeting room.

"Sajangnim" Youngjoon called me "Ah you can just call me Hyung or anything that comfortable" I said and he nodded.

"Hyung,am I allow to date someone for the company?" He asked me that makes me and Dohwan look at him.

"Ah, I'm just asking" He giggled and I smile little "If you don't do anything that break the law. You'll be fine" I said and walked out of the room

I saw Rosé waiting for me that makes me dragged her to my office "Baby!" I closed the door and locked as I sighed "Hey what's wrong?"

I turned to her and look at her outfit and everything. No wonder he look at my girlfriend, she's looking beautiful tonight.

"I'm sorry but I'm going to be a protective boyfriend to you" I said and she chuckled "Did he said something?" She crossed her arms.

"Well he said is it okay he dating with one of our staff or maybe you" I said as I sit down on my sofa.

She sit down on my lap as she wrapped her arms around my neck "There's nothing to be scared of,honey. I won't look at him" She said

I pout and pulled her closer as I hug her and put my chin on her shoulder "it's just a meeting why do you have to be so beautiful? That's why Youngjoon got his eyes on you" I said sarcastically.

She pulled away and peck my lips "I want to look beautiful to you! You like it don't you?" She smirked as I smile.

"Of course I do but-" "Nope! Now" She get up and sit beside me as she link our arms and put her head on my shoulder.

"Let's just stay like this" She said as I chuckled and closed my eyes as I put my head on hers.

TIME SKIP

I was at my studio with my laptop and Youngjoon help me putting on the beat.

"I think this one is fine" I said and he nodded "Hyung" I hummed "Rosé,does she have a boyfriend?" He asked.

I look at him and nodded "Apparently,she does have a boyfriend" I said and he look so disappointed.

"But I didn't see her boyfriend. Is her  boyfriend just a normal person?" He asked as I sighed and look at him.

"Youngjoon. I appreciate if you don't asked any privacy thing about our artist. Also about me and Dohwan" I said and he nodded slowly "Nae"

"Y/N ah?" I turned my head to the door I saw my girlfriend peeking her head as I smile and wave my hand.

"Come in" I said and she sit down in front of me "I bought you guys a tteokbokki!" She said as I open the bag plastic.

"That's my favorite!" Youngjoon claimed as Rosé smile softly and nodded "Eat well"

She's an angel of course. Me and Rosé promise to stay professional when Youngjoon is around.

"I will go to the toilet" I said and I saw Rosé smile at me that makes me chuckled as I get out of my studio.

ROSÉ POV

"Can I call you noona?" He asked as I nodded "Yeah sure anything that you comfortable" I said as he smiled.

"I was a big fan of you" I smile "Thankyou" "Noona"

I hummed "Can I take you out for a dinner?" He said that makes me look at him.

When I was about to say something,Y/N enter the studio and sit beside Youngjoon as he look at Youngjoon coldly.

"I thought you like tteokbokki? Why don't you eat?" Y/N asked as Youngjoon smile "I was waiting for Rosé noona to eat together with me" He said.

I look at Y/N as I saw he rolled his eyes and look away.

To be continued.....

_______________________________________
New update for y'all!! Anyway Blackpink are lit and slay so hard last night!!😭😭🥹🥹🤍🤍 Glad to see them on stage after a while and I missed rosé's ig live🥹 anyway have a nice day and enjoy!