Chapter 4 - Tell My Friends

Y/N POV

As me and my officially girlfriend,Rosé cuddle with each other on her bed as she put her head on my chest and I cares her hair gently.

The kiss was crazy. I couldn't believe I just kissed the most famous girl in YouTube and she's my girlfriend now.

"What do you like about me?" She asked as she play with my the other hand "Hmmm let's see. When we met at the concert,I just saw your side but I know you're so beautiful"

She giggled "The second time we met,I hear your voice and you're singing. both of it makes me feel like,your voice makes me want to listen to it all day. Also you're cute and I just love you. Everything about you is just so perfect" I said and she smile as she look up to me.

"I like you too. I like you because you compliment me a lot. Your efforts. Also not giving up on me even tho Jennie unnie said I have a boyfriend. I don't know you're this attractive Park Y/N" She said and I chuckled

"I am. Thankyou" I said and kiss her forehead "PARK CHAEYOUNG! COME DOWN AND EAT DINNER!" Jennie said and I look at her.

"Ready to tell her everything?" I asked as we sit up and look at each other. She nodded and smile as she peck my cheeks "Thankyou Y/N" She get up and went downstairs as I follow her.

TIME SKIP

"So that's how it happens" Rosé said and I nodded "Wah... It all started- wah..." Jennie just couldn't believe it..

"Jennie, I promise you. I will take care of her and protect her" I said and she look at me "Just call me Jen. I believe you Y/N. Thankyou for being a nice guy" Jen said and I nodded "My pleasure" I said.

"Btw are you gonna show to me your chest?" Jen asked as I look at my three unbutton shirt that I wore yesterday and didn't change.

Rosé quickly button up for me and I look at her as I smile "Nobody can see except me okay" She said and I nodded at her cute she is as I pinch her cheeks.

"I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE IT! Btw Jisoo and Lisa will be back in 2 days" Jennie said as I continue to eat.

"Ah okay I will clean their room" Rosé said and my phone ring as I picked up "Yah" Dohwan called me.

"Ouh Dohwan ah,why?" I asked as Rosé look at me "Did you forget today's class?" I look at my smart watch.

Shit "I will be right there" As I take my take my wallet " I gotta go,late for class. See u later girls" I said and I peck Rosé lips before I wear my shoes run to my university.

TIME SKIP

ROSÉ POV

As I'm in my room practicing my vocal while playing guitar since I'm going to do a cover.

I saw a text from Y/N

Y/N 🤍
: I'll be home in 30 minutes,do you want to come to my house?

Rosie🌹
: Sure why not,see u soon❤️

I smile as I can be with him alone in 30 minutes.

Y/N POV

As I cleaned the house with Dohwan helped he asked me "Yah,why are you cleaning? Are you gonna bring your girlfriend?" He mock me

"Yes,I will introduce her to you" He look at me "SERIOUSLY?!" I smirked as I heard my door bell ring.

I fix my hoodie and open the door as I saw my beautiful girlfriend wearing a hoodie and black jeans with the hairstyles that I love

I smile "Come in" I said and she come in shyly as I close the door and dragged her to living room.

Dohwan look at us and gasped "Ouh! You're-" "Annyeonghasaeyeo, I'm Rosé" "I KNOW I KNOW! I SHOWED YOUR VIDEO TO HIM" He said.

I chuckled "Are you his girlfriend?" Rosé nodded and he scoffed.

"You jerk,why don't you tell me sooner?" "Sorry mate" I said and he smile.

"I'll leave you to alone. See u next time Rosé" He said and take his coat "Where u going?" I asked and he fix his hair.

"Club. See ya" He step out of my house and I sighed "Sit there, I'll make us some coffee" I said.

ROSÉ POV

I look around his house until I saw a picture of him and his friend when they're kids.

"Your friend, he's your childhood friend?" I asked and Y/N come to me with two cup of coffee "Yeah,I known him since we went to the same kindergarten and grow up together"

I nodded as I take the cup and drink it. He put his coffee and sit on the sofa "Come here" He open his arms that makes me smile.

I put my coffee on the table and sit beside him as he wrapped me and I put my head on his chest.

"You're so warm" I said and he chuckled as he cares my head "Ah do you two always go on a club?" I asked as I lifted my head and look at him

"Dohwan always go to club every week. But I don't even go. Not even once" He said and I nodded

"But you're flirty. That makes it looks like you always go to club and flirt with some girls" I said and smirked.

I saw his panicked face as he denied "Ah Aniya, I'm just that's my talent you know. I'm just being flirty to the one and only girl that I love,miss roseanne" He said and I blushed.

"Okay stop Mr.Flirty" "Is that my nickname?" He said and I nodded.

I peck his lips and I saw his eyes look at my lips. I seduce him by tracing my finger from his jawline to his chest.

"You need to stop staring you know" I said in a seductive way as I pulled his collar that makes him on top of me as I lay down on the sofa.

"You need to stop Rosé" He said as our face really close "What if I don't want?" I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He leaned down start to kiss me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

He start to went down until my phone ringing that makes him stop "I'm sorry" I said and declined since I don't even see who is it.

I pulled his neck again but my phone ringing again "It feel like it's important" He said and I sighed as I answered the call.

"Yeobeosaeyeo?" "Yah Park Chaeyoung! I'm home but you don't even here?" Lisa said and I saw the ID number "Jennie 🐻❤️"

"Mian Lisa ah, I'm outside right and busy" I said as I look at Y/N who's waiting patiently as my left hand play with his back hair

"If that so,see u tomorrow" Lisa said and I hummed as I ended quickly.

"That was a long conversation" He said and kiss my lips "I'm sorry,now nobody will disturb us" I said in between kisses.

And that's how we spend our night. First night to be exact.

To be continued.....

_______________________________________
New update for you guys! Have you guys seen Jennie at Cannes? She looks so pretty 🥹🤍 can't wait for Lisa at Celine and Rosé also will be at France for YSL. Hoping for Jisoo to get enough rest before Dior or Cartier Event for her🤍