Chapter 10 - In Your Arms

Flashbacks

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes as I feel a heavy pain in my head "Park Y/N,you woke up?" Dohwan asked and I look at him.

"H-how long" I asked as I look around "1 year" I widened my eyes "1 year?!" I try to sit up as Dohwan helped me.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" I asked and he sighed "She's going to countryside,for 3 days. She went there last night" He said and I nodded.

"Can I go there and surprised her?" "You just woke up" "I don't care,as long as I meet her" I said and Dohwan sighed.

"Tomorrow,is that okay?" He said and I smile "Thanks Dohwan ah" He smiled and patted my shoulder.

TIME SKIP

"That's what happened " I said as me and Rosé walking side by side holding hands.

"You should call me" She pouted as I chuckled "You love surprise don't you?" I pinched her cheeks "But still!"
"Okay okay I'm sorry" I said and kiss her hands.

"Thank you Chaeyoung ah" I turned her around as I hold both of her hands "Thankyou for waiting for me. I'm not perfect. I always thought I should give up. But you're there. You're there for me. When I need a support,you there for me. I can't thank you enough" I said and she smile softly.

"You know how much I love you right? There's nothing to worry about baby. Even if we fought. I want us to fix it. I only want you" She said as I smile.

I pulled her waist closer to me "I want you too,I want you to stay in my life forever" I said as I captured her lips that I miss to kiss.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I put my hands on her waist,side. I cares her skin as we deepened our kiss. Just to show how much we love each other.

She pulled away and look at my eyes. As I try to leaned she stopped me and smirked "Calm down honey, we're at public" She said and I chuckled.

She turned around as she look at the ocean and hug herself because of the coldness. I hug her from behind and put my chin on her shoulder.

"Wah, it's so warm" She said and I chuckled as I peck her cheeks "It feels good to have you in my arms" I said and she giggled as she leaned back and closed her eyes.

"I love youuuuu" I said and she laughed "What was thatttt" She said and I laughed as I tightened the hug.

"So you no longer suffer from the cancer right?" She asked and I nodded "Of course, I'm completely healthy now" I said and she opened her eyes as she look at me.

"Then I'm glad. I can do anything with you" She said and I smile as I peck her head.

"Princess,do you want to go to a holiday with me?" I asked and she completely turned to me with widened eyes.

"Really?!" I nodded "Hawaii. Let's go to Hawaii" I said and she jumped happily while holding my arms.

"Wait" She stopped "Can my friends join too?" I pouted "But I want just the two of us" She peck my lips "We will baby. In our room" She whispered the last word.

"But! We have to invite them. You know how much they worried about you. Also we don't have anything to do since all of us didn't really have a job you know" She said and I give in.

"Fine,I will invite Dohwan too" I said and she hugged me "Thankyou!! You're the best" She said as I cares her head.

TIME SKIP TO MY GRADUATION DAY

I take a picture of Dohwan since we already done with the ceremony "Yah,why do I look so handsome today" He said and I scoffed.

Suddenly I feel someone hug me from behind "Congratulations honey" I heard her sweet voice as I turned around and saw Rosé with a bouquet of flowers.

"Yah,you don't have to" I said and take the flower as she peck my cheeks "Thankyou" I peck her lips.

"Ah Dohwan shi,do you want to have dinner with us? Y/N and me and my friends going to have a dinner together" Rosé asked Dohwan as I hugged her waist.

He nodded "Yeah sure" I smiled as I look at my wonderful girlfriend. I kiss her head as I heard a click from Dohwan.

"That's cute. You better put this o your lockscreen" He said and I laughed as I look at the photos.

TIME SKIP

"Cheers!!" We cheers the wine and drink it. We having a dinner at Rosé and her friends apartment.

"Ah Y/N so you good now?" Lisa asked and I nodded "Yep" I said and she smiled "Yeah it all thanks to Rosé who convince him" Dohwan said.

I heard Rosé giggled beside me as she leaned at my shoulder "Yeah yeah that's enough" I said and everyone laughed.

As we laughed, talking and catch up things. I saw Dohwan and Jisoo exchange looks and smile.

"Wait wait wait" I put down my fork "Did something happened between you two when I was laying down on the bed" I said and Dohwan look at me.

"Y/N ah... Me and Jisoo are dating" I widened my eyes "YOU WHAT?! AM I THE ONLY WHO DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS?!" I asked and everyone nodded.

"Okay I'm feeling betrayed right now" I said and everyone laughs as Rosé put her chin on my shoulder as she kiss my cheeks.

"Sorry honey for not telling you" She said as she linked her arms around me.

I just shocked my head and continue to eat "You better take care of Dohwan,Kim Jisoo" I said and she scoffed.

"YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF OUR CHAEYOUNGIE" She said and I nodded "I will no worries" I said as I peck Rosé's plump lips.

But then she captured my lips and I pulled away but we just couldn't stop ourselves so she pulled my neck and went for the third kiss.

We kiss desperately until everyone be like "EWWW STOPPPP" "GET A ROOM!!" "ARGHH SHSHSH"

I smile between kisses and pulled away as I put my forehead on hers and she giggled as she cupped my cheeks.

I don't care what happened around me as long as my eyes only on her.

To be continued............

_______________________________________
New update for y'all! Hope you enjoyed it🤍 stay safe and stay healthy everyone! Stay hydrated everyone, it's so hot these days. Love y'all❤️