Chapter 25 - Surprised

"Baby,I have a fashion show for YSL at Paris. Wanna come with me?" She asked me as she take bite of our breakfast.

"Oh baby I'm sorry,I don't think I can go. I have something to do with Dohwan" I said as I saw her disappointed face

I smile as I take her hand and cares it "Hey, you're not gonna be long right?" She pouted "But still I want you to be with me"

"I'm always with you"

"Where"

"In your heart, princess"

She blushed as she look down smiling and pushed my hand playfully "You silly" I smile as I look at my beautiful girlfriend.

"Eat well, princess" She nodded.

TIME SKIP

As I helped Rosé put her bag in the car,I saw Rosé looking down while playing with her finger.

I smile and lifted her chin to look at me "Hey, what's the matter princess?" I asked and she wrapped her arms around my waist as she put her head on my chest.

"I'm gonna miss you" I smile as I cares her hair "I'll be gone for weeks,but still not having you beside me is the worst" She sobs as I kissed her forehead and pulled her closer.

"It's okay,we can video call. Every night. Okay?" I said and she nodded as she pulled away. We wave at each other as she get in the car and leave to the airport.

Actually, I'm going to Paris too. For Fashion Show YSL too. But I decided to surprise her,Rosé didn't know that she will be going with a partner and it's me. Anthony called me said that someone will pick me up and go to the airport.

TIME SKIP

As I already arrived at my hotel in Paris,me and Rosé at the same hotel but different room.

As I lay on my bed I saw Rosé called me that makes me smile "Hey princess" I picked up as I closed my eyes.

"Hey baby,what you doing?" Her sweet voice that I can listen all day "Nothing, just thinking of you" I said and she giggled.

"I already arrived at the Paris,and I was eating some steak. It's nice if we can eat together" I can feel her pout that makes me laugh.

"It's okay,I will accompany you like this. I like listening to your voice anyway" I said and she continue to talk about her day until we both fall asleep.

TIME SKIP

ROSÉ POV

I was getting ready while they're doing a makeup "What's wrong Rosé? You look sad" The stylist unnie that I closed to asked me.

"I miss my boyfriend" I said and they all make sound "AWWWW" I blushed as I cover my face.

"Have you call him?" I shocked my head "He probably busy right now or still sleeping" I said and play with my phone.

"Come Rosie, let's get you ready" I get up and went to wear my dress

Rosé outfit (EVERY EVENT OF YSL THAT ROSÉ WENT IS My FAVORITE BUT THIS ONE HSHSHSH)

As I get out of the hotel,all of my fans waiting for me outside the hotel but I just wave and say hi with bodyguards around me.

I get in the car as I text my boyfriend "Baby, I'm about to go to the Fashion Show. I'll call you later. Love you!" I sent it to him.

After I arrived at the venue,I get out of the car and went inside the building. I stopped at the fancy stairs and started to take pictures.

Then, while I look at the pictures Anthony come to me "Hey Rosie nice to see you again" I gasped and hug him "Thankyouuu I miss youuu"

He laughed as I pulled away "Ah your partner is on the way" I confused "I thought I was going to be alone?" I asked and he smile.

"I miss this guy so I invited him as your partner,ah there he is" He said as I turned around and I saw my boyfriend.

Walking down the stairs with his hand inside his pocket while wearing a YSL get ready man.

I closed my mouth with both of my hands as he walked towards me and stood in front of me "Hey princess" He said.

"Y-Y/N?" He smiled and I can feel everyone smiling "Am I late? I think so, I'm sorry baby" He said as he pulled my waist but I pushed him gently.

"N-no there's no way Y/N would be here" I said and he chuckled "Come pinch my cheeks" He bent down a little bit.

I pinched his cheeks and gasped. He smiled and took both of my hands "Believe me?" He said but I still look at his face. How could he be here?.

Isn't he busy?

He pecked my lips that made me widen my eyes. That lips. Those lips are the ones who kiss me and comfort me.

"It's me baby" I screamed as I threw my hands around his neck and hugged him as he pulled me by my waist.

"You didn't tell me!!" I pulled away and put my hands on his shoulder "Surprise princess" He said and smiled widely "No wonder you didn't text me back!" I pouted.

He pecked my cheeks and cares my waist "I'm sorry" He smiled as I can't believe my boyfriend is in front of me and my partner for the fashion show

To be continued.....

_______________________________________
New update for y'all!! Finally we got to see Rosé today 😭😭😭 I've been missing her a lot since she doesn't post anything and didn't even show herself. I'm happy that I got to see her face and her smile after a long time 🥹🤍🤍