Chapter 13 - Melbourne

TIME SKIP IN THE MORNING

ROSÉ POV

I opened my eyes and look around as I rubbed my eyes "Hey,you okay princess?" I look up and saw my boyfriend with his beautiful smile.

I smile and nodded. I turned around until I feel pain in between my legs "Ouch!" I hissed as I slowly turned around and I feel his hands wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer.

"You okay?" He kissed my shoulder as I hold his hand,he cares it "Yeah I'm good" "I'm sorry" He said and I shocked my head.

"No honey, it's okay. It's not your fault. It's mine" I chuckled as I heard him giggled and kiss my cheeks as he inhale a scent on my neck.

"You are so hot last night" I said and he chuckled "So were you. Your body damn-" I smack his hands and we both laughed.

I turned to look at him as I cupped his cheeks and he closed his eyes as he leaned to my touch.

"I love you" I said and he kissed my palm "I love you so much more, princess" He said as I put my forehead on his as we both giggled and I cares his cheeks.

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV

As we eat our breakfast, everyone silent "Yah,can someone open some topic?" Lisa said

"You guys were too loud last night" Jennie said and look at me with Rosé "W-what? We didn't do anything" I said as I saw Rosé blushed.

"Should I copy what Rosé said? 'Oh Y/N YOU'RE SO HOOOT' " Until Rosé hit Jennie and laughed at us.

"Sorry, didn't know the wall is not soundproof" I said and continue to eat "But it's not only you"

I stopped as I look at Jennie and follow where her eyes looking at. Dohwan and Jisoo.

"BWO?!" I gasped and I saw Dohwan rubbed his neck "I'm sorry, well I mean-" "I DIDN'T HERE ANYTHING THO,YOUR ROOM BESIDE US!" I said

"HOW CAN YOU HEAR US WHEN BOTH OF YOU ARE SO LOUD-" Jisoo hit Dohwan and shush him "Shut up and eat" As I could see Jisoo is so shy when we're talking about this.

"Okay I got it Jisoo" I said and smirked.

TIME SKIP

As we're packing our bag, suddenly I saw Rosé stop and sit down on the sofa.

I smile and went to her "Hey princess,is everything alright? I asked as I sit beside her and she look down.

"Come here" I pulled her to sit on my lap as she sit on side,as I hug her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I don't want to go" She pouted as I chuckled and peck her lips "Wanna go for holiday more?" I asked and she nodded.

"It's not like I don't want baby,but I have some work to do" I said and she pouted "Can't we just stay here for awhile?" She said looking at me with those puppy eyes

"Awh stop Roseanne" I said and she whined "Pleeeeaaseee, just us two" She said as I thinking and sighed.

"Fine" I said and she smiled, pulled me for a hug as I hug her tightly "YOU'RE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER" She said and I chuckled.

She pulled away and cupped my cheeks as she showered me with kisses "Okay okay Rosie, enough" I laughed and she put her forehead on mine.

"I think we need to stay at some homestay,where only us and nobody's around us" She said and I nodded "May I asked why?" She giggled at my question.

"So that nobody will hear us" She whispered at my ears and I chuckled "YAH LET'S GO!" I heard Dohwan knocked on our door.

Rosé gets up and opened the door as I follow behind "I want to stay here more,so if you guys want to go back to Korea,then go first" Rosé said and everyone look at me.

"It's not on the plan but it's okay you guys can go first. I want to take her for a walk here" I said and they nodded "Bye Rosie" The three of them hug Rosé while me and Dohwan bro hugs.

As we bid goodbye,Rosé closed the door as I lay down on the bed and closed my eyes.

"Actually,I want to take you to my parents" She said as I get up and look at her "Y-your parents?" She chuckled and nodded.

"We need to go to Melbourne and spend some night there" She said as I nervous "Baby,are you nervous?" She gets closer as she hold my hand.

"No it's not that. I mean what if they hate me,who am I to date someone like you" I said and she smiled "Then should we break up?" "Aniya! It's not like that-"

She peck my cheeks and cares my hair "Aigooo my Y/N. You're so cute when you're nervous. It's okay,I told my parents everything and they said that I have to brought you back home"

I sighed and look at her. She look at me lovingly that makes me calm and I smile "Then should we flight tonight?" I asked and she nodded.

"I will also introduce you to my friend" She said as I chuckled at how excited her are.

TIME SKIP

ROSÉ POV

As we already arrived in Melbourne,it feels sooooo good to be back home. I was about to enter my house until I don't feel someone besides me.

I turned around I saw Y/N standing there "Baby?" I called him then he lifted his head look at me.

I take his hand and intertwined it "You okay?" I asked and he shocked his head "I-im not okay. Baby what if your parents doesn't like me? I'm not like that most handsome guys and what if they hate me-" I peck his lips and smile.

"There's no single thing to hate on you,baby. You know what, they will like you just like how I like you and love you" I said and look at his eyes.

He smiled "Thankyou baby" He said and I nodded as I dragged him and opened the door "Omma! Appa! Unnie!"

I said as I closed the door and I saw my sister, Alice come running to me and hug me "I MISS YOU ROSIEEEE" She said as I smile.

"I miss you toooo" She pulled away and look at Y/N "So this is your boyfriend?" She asked and I nodded shyly as he bow.

"Annyeonghasaeyeo,Park Y/N imnida" He said politely as my sister smile "I'm Rosé sister, Alice" They shaked hands.

"No wonder you love him so much, he's such a good looking!" My sister said as I pushed my sister "Let's goooo where's mom and dad"

I heard he chuckled as he follow me.

I hope today's dinner will be smooth and my parents will approve us.

To be continued......

_______________________________________
Hi guys! So today's Blackpink will having a concert at Rosé's home, Melbourne. She must be happy to be back home after 4 years. So I update this new chapter of Rosé's home to celebrate our Rosie for coming home after a long time!🤍 To all blinks who comes to the concert,I hope you guys having a good time and make it a beautiful memories of yours and Rosé and blackpink🤍 Jisoo also recovered from COVID-19 and she will be performing tonight! Can't wait to see her on stage again🥹🤍