Chapter 12 - Our First Night

TIME SKIP IN THE MORNING

I opened my eyes and saw Rosé still laying down and her head on my chest as we still cuddle.

I pushed her hair gently just to see her perfect face as I smiled and kiss her forehead. I heard she groaned and hug me tightly.

"Morning princess,we need to wake up" I said and she look up to me "I don't want to" She pouted as I peck her pouted lips.

"Before someone shouted from outside,we need to wake up" I said and cares her hair as she rolled her eyes and get up.

"What about..." She take her towel and go into the bathroom and turned around "We shower together?" She smiled in a seductive way.

I groaned and get up as I quickly pushed her inside the bathroom and close the door behind us "I don't care if we take too long" She take off my shirt as I undress her too.

And you know what happened.

TIME SKIP

We walking on the market that open in the morning as I wear my white shirt with blue sky long sleeve shirt as I tie in my shirt with jeans.

Rosé wears this dress.

"Yah! Look at that! The shirt is so cuteeee" I heard Jennie and Lisa screamed as 4 of them went to the shop.

Me and Dohwan waiting for them outside of the shop "Y/N ah,I already reserve for dinner tonight" He said and I nodded "Thanks".

"How's things going on with Rosé?" He asked and I smile "I'm in love with her. Everyday. I just can't help but to be with her" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"That's annoying" "What about you? Jisoo?" He smiled "She's funny,I love everything about her. She doesn't seem to be a boring person since I'm the one boring person but having her by my side feels like, she's all I need" He said and patted his shoulder.

"That's good. Glad to hear that Dohwan ah" I said and he nodded "We're done!" Rosé linked her arms with mine.

"Where do we go now?" Jisoo asked Dohwan as they holding hands "Hmmm we going to meet dolphin!" Dohwan said and they jumped happily.

TIME SKIP

We changed to our swimming suit and life jacket. While waiting for the girls, me and Dohwan talking with the guide.

"Ah really? That's nice" We laughed until Rosé come to me while wearing a spec (if you watch their summer diary in Hawaii,you know what swimming suit they're wearing that time)

"Hey princess" I said and she smile weakly as she linked her arms in my "You okay?" I asked as she look so upset.

"Baby" I kiss her forehead and lifted her chin to look at me "What's wrong?" I asked as she pouted.

"She got cold,so she can't enter the pool and play with dolphins" Jennie said and I nodded.

"That's what make you upset, princess?" I asked and she nodded as I found her cute "It's okay,I will bring the dolphins to you" She smiled and leaned her head to my shoulder.

"So you guys ready?" The guide asked as we enter and Rosé sit at the corner and put her legs in the pool.

As we've been playing with dolphins for 10 minutes,I saw dolphins swim to Rosé and play with Rosé as she cares it chins and kiss it.

I smile and went back to play with the dolphins.

As me and Dohwan already changed clothes. I wear long sleeves white shirt and slack as I unbutton three button. Same as Dohwan.

It's already night and we go to that one restaurant where Dohwan reserve only for us.

I sit down as we waiting for them. After 5 minutes I feel hands rubbing my shoulder "I'm sorry late" She said as she sit down beside me.

I look at her and she looks like a real princess with the dress that she wore (it's also the same dress that she wore in summer diary)

I smile and cares her hand "It's okay" I kiss her hand and smile "Let's eat!!" Jisoo said as we eat and talking.

"Yah, that's mine!" Jisoo said while taking the drink from Lisa "Aniya! That's mine"

"Stop fighting!" Jennie said as I laughed "You guys stop it" I said as they glare at each other.

"Rosé,do you want to release your song? Since Y/N can be a producer,how bout you guys work together?" Jennie said and I look at Rosé

"Hmmm,no I don't have confidence to release my own song that I wrote" I put my hands on hers ."You have me baby" I said and she bit her lips as she scared that she won't do well.

"You can also be solo! Performing at other awards or event" Lisa said as everyone nodded "What if I end up become an idol?" She said and Lisa slammed table.

"ISN'T THAT A GOOD IDEA?!" "But that's not a good idea for both of them" Jennie point at me since being an idol is hard. You also have a dating ban. What do I do if I need to break up with her.

I smile "I mean if that's her path,why no-" She hit my shoulder "Ouch!" "I won't. I don't want to be an idol. I might just release my song,on youtube and spotify. For my fans" She said and I smile.

"That's good. Let's work on that later baby" I said and she nodded while every smiling.

TIME SKIP

I already showered and laid down on the bed while Rosé still in shower.

I played with my phone until I heard the door opened then I saw Rosé in a bathrobe "Hey,you better hurry up. I want a cuddle" I pouted.

She chuckled and changed to her pajama. She jog and sat beside me as she cover herself with blanket and come closer to me.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and she lay her head on my chest as I leaned at the bed board.

Rosé intertwined my hands with her as she play with my fingers "Baby" I hummed as I look at our hands.

"Thankyou,for bringing me here" She said and I chuckled as I kissed her forehead multiple times and put my lips on her forehead.

"You're my girl,of course I'm gonna bring you anywhere you want" She giggled and kiss my hand.

She lifted her head as I look into her eyes that sparkle as if there's a universe in her eyes.

She peck my lips as I chuckled and pushed her hair out of her face as I peck her lips.

She pulled my neck and captured my lips as we kissed for a minute. I pulled away and connect our forehead together.

I smile and cares her soft cheeks "Stop smiling like that,you make me melt" She captured my lips as I smile between kisses and pulled away.

"Why? I didn't do anything" She straddle me and cupped my cheeks "Just kiss me" She put her lips on mine as I put my hand on her waist.

And that's how we spend our first night. I must say,I didn't know she can be this hot and attractive on our first night.

To be continued.....

_______________________________________
New update for y'all!!! I'm sorry for not updating. Hope you enjoy and keep on supporting my books! Thankyou for reading 🤍