Chapter 23 - Christmas

Y/N POV

It's already December,which is we gonna celebrate Christmas together.

But sadly me and Dohwan can't go home early since we got some work to do in our studio.

I was making some beats while Dohwan helped me turned it into a few songs.

I look at the watch it's 2AM. I sighed "Fighting Y/N, let's go home before 3" He said and I nodded "The girls must be already sleep didn't they?" I asked and Dohwan chuckled.

After 1 hour,we finished it and I stretch "FINALLY!" I said and he patted my shoulder "Let's go,I want my bed" He laughed as we got up as I fixed my cap and drove my car to my and Rosé house.

After I parked,Dohwan opened the door but all we saw was darkness "Bwoya" We enter and I closed the door.

Until the lights open and 4 girls pop out of nowhere and throw a confetti to us "Merry Christmas!!!" They said as I saw a Christmas tree that they already decorated.

"You guys didn't sleep yet?!" I said and they laughed as I saw Jisoo hug Dohwan. Actually we didn't come home for 2 days,we stayed at the studio all the time.

Then,I saw my girlfriend came to me with her red sweater and Jeans,with the hairstyles that I loved when she did

"Babyyyyyy!!!!" She squeal as she run to me as she throw her hands and wrapped her arms around my neck as I pick her up and spin as she squeal.

"I miss youuuuuuu" I said as I stopped and put her down as she laughed because of that. I put my forehead on hers as she cares my cheeks.

"I miss you more" She pouted as I peck her lips "Merry Christmas,baby" She said as I kissed her forehead "Merry Christmas,too my love" I said and she giggled.

"Now come on and eat the cookies that Lisa burned it while we're cooking" Jisoo said as I heard Lisa whined.

Me and Dohwan was about to go the kitchen until Jennie stop us "No,sit at the living room" She said as we look at the kitchen worriedly.

"W-we can help-" "Nope" Jennie cut Dohwan words as he look down and bow "Nae" Dohwan dragged my arms as I look at Rosé and she pouted.

After 2 hour,I turned my head to the kitchen. We just can't stand still "Bro I'm worried" I said and he nodded "Me too"

I sighed and look down as I heard a scream at the kitchen "Argh!!" As me and Dohwan gets up from our seat and run to kitchen.

"What's wrong?!" Then I saw Rosé hold her finger as I saw blood on her finger while Lisa try to suck the blood.

"She accidentally cut her finger" Jisoo said as I went to Rosé and hold her wrist gently as I look at the cut.

"I'm fine baby"

"I'm not"

I said as I sighed and dragged her to the sink and washed the blood.

After I washed it,I take the plaster that Dohwan give it to me and I wrapped it around her finger.

"Done" I said as I looked at her worriedly "Please be careful next time" I said and she smiled as she peck my cheeks "Thankyou,honey" She smiled.

I chuckled and shocked my head "Okay girls,how about you guys sit down at the living room,let me and Dohwan cook"

"No it's okay we're the one who supposed to cook" Jennie insisted "Jen,not after Rosé cut her finger. Now please take a sit,let us be" I said and she sighed.

I went to her as I patted her head "Okay you join us but Jisoo Lisa and Rosé,you guys go sit down at the living room" I said and they nodded as I saw Rosé look at me and smile.

I smile as I continue to help Jennie.

TIME SKIP

ROSÉ

We sit down at the dinner table with the dishes that Y/N and Dohwan cook and cookies that Jennie made with us.

"Wah...I didn't know you guys can cook" Lisa said as I look at the dishes "Well,we always cook for each other" Y/N said as he take a sit beside me.

"Let's eat!!" I said and we dig in "Wah! It's so delicious!" I squeal as I heard Y/N chuckled "That's Y/N recipe" Dohwan said as I look at Y/N.

"Eat well baby" He wiped the dirty on my lips as I smile and nodded. We eat and talking to catch up things.

Y/N POV

After 2 hours of eating and drinking,we sit down on the floor at the living room.

As we played Uno card and drinking beer. Suddenly I saw Rosé gets up and run to her room. I just shrugged it maybe she left something.

"Ah! I have a present for all of you" Jennie take her paper bag and give each of her Gentle Monster sunglasses.

"I really want it!" Lisa said as she tried "Thankyou Jen" I said and she smiled "Here" Jisoo gives us Dior sweatshirt.

"Damn,your girlfriend is rich" I said as Dohwan smile and peck her girlfriend lips "Thanks baby" He said as Jisoo nodded.

"Okay,here you go" Lisa give Celine cap for both of us and Bulgari bracelet for the girls "Thanks Lisa"

"My turn" I give them YSL perfume as they screamed since it's so expensive "THANKYOU" Dohwan said as I nodded.

Then Rosé sit beside me as she put her paper bag at the center "It's YSL wallet for you girls and men get ready shirt for both of you boys" She said.

As they take it out,they all screamed. I smile as I look at the shirt "Thanks baby" I said and peck her cheeks as she smiled blushed.

"Okay since we're done with the gift,wanna watch horror movie?" Jennie smirked "A horror movie on Christmas day?" Dohwan said and the girls nodded.

"You sure you can watch?" I asked Rosé as she nodded confidently "Of course" She said as I nodded because I don't believe her.

While we're watching, they're like so much jumpscare and they even showed the ghost face. Of course the girls screamed.

Me and Dohwan be like we didn't have any reaction. Rosé hid her face in her palm while she leaned on my shoulder.

"Argh!" She screamed as she gripped my shirt that makes me chuckle and pulled her closer by her shoulder "You okay?" I asked as I feel she's crying.

I smile and lifted her head up so that her eyes look at me only. I wiped her tears and kiss her cheeks "You're cute you know. Wanna go to sleep?" I asked as she nodded.

I take her hand as I dragged her to our room and closed the door. She lay under the blanket as I lay beside her and she cuddle with me.

I can't take my eyes off her as I cares her cheeks as she's sobs "No don't cry,baby" I said and peck her lips as she wiped her tears.

"Thank you" She said and I smile. I peck her lips as she smiled and leaned for a kiss.

I cares her cheeks and I pulled away she snuggle into my neck and we both fall asleep in each other arms. On a Christmas day.

To be continued....

_______________________________________
New chapter for you guys!! I'm sorry I couldn't update last night, I'll try to update today. hope you enjoyed!!!