Chapter 30 - "Can I punch You?"

Just like that,me and Rosé didn't say hi to each other. Even when we're at the studio,we stay professional.

These days, she's been hanging out with Youngjoon. Really close. She laughed just like she used to laugh when she was with me.

They look so comfortable. To each other.

We've been avoiding each other for about 3/4 months. You asked me how can I live without her? I can't.

All I do is just go with my life but keep on missing her everyday,I still try to find a way to prove that the picture she showed to me.

It's not me.

"Hyung" Me and Dohwan look at him "If I have a girlfriend, would you guys congratulate me?" I nodded and Dohwan smile.

"Of course,we always congrats on anything that our staff achieve" Youngjoon smile and look at Rosé as he smiled.

"When will you accept me? Looks like everyone gonna congratulate us" Rosé giggled as she pushed Youngjoon.

I smirked as I look away "Okay,Rosé we'll start your recording tomorrow on 11PM. Is that okay?"

Rosé nodded "Nae" I sighed "Okay, dismissed" Dohwan and Rosé get out of my studio. Youngjoon was about to get out but he stopped and look at me

"Hyung" I lifted my head and look at him "Thankyou,for letting go of Rosé" He smirked "I will take a better care of her" He chuckled.

I get up as I dragged her collar until something dropped that everyone can hear "Yah. Be careful. I can kill you anytime" I said as I gripped her collar tightly.

"Y/N!" Dohwan opened the door and look at us. He broke us away and I saw how Rosé hold Youngjoon arms.

"Just get the fuck out my studio" I said and pushed Dohwan gently. I heard he scoffed "Yeah sure" in a rude way that makes me look at him as he dragged Rosé.

She look at me once again with a worried face as I look away and sighed.

TIME SKIP

"Okay you done, thanks Rosé" I said as she get out of recording studio and sit at the sofa.

I put all the record that Rosé just recorded to everything.

I turned my chair and look at her "You can go, thankyou goodnight" I said and she smiled a little bit.

"Noona" Youngjoon come in as smile "Let's go,I will take you home" He said as he offer his hand as Rosé look at me.

I look away and continue my work as I heard the door closed.

I sighed and try to focus.

TIME SKIP

DOHWAN POV

Me and my girlfriend cuddling together at my house as we watch our favorite movies.

"Baby,I think we should find a way to prove that it's not Y/N. It's a been 3/4 months. Y/N has been trying so hard to prove that it's not him" I said and she sighed.

She lifted up her head and smile "I try to convince Rosé but she said she doesn't want to care about Y/N anymore. She try to open her heart for Youngjoon I guess" She sighed.

"I think I can do something. We can like find who did the thing. Someone might framed him just because he dated Rosé"

"How baby? It's hard" She said that makes me look down. She cares my cheeks and smile "It's okay, let's think of another way"

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV

It's been a week since Rosé released her comeback "On The Ground".

She looks absolutely gorgeous in the MV. I think, I'm not over her yet. Will never over her.

As I walked in front of the dance practice I heard some guys voice "Yeah,I will get her. Rosé is such a nice girl. She deserves me and of course, it's me the one who make the picture of Y/N and some random girl sleeping together" He laughed

I opened the door as I get in and locked the door "I will contact you later,Eo Hyung?" He said as I turned and look at him with anger.

"Youngjoon ah,is it okay if I punch you for once?"

"What,Hyung?"

"You can punch me too. Fair and square"

He chuckled and nodded "Sure"

I dragged his collar as I punch him on his cheeks,he get up and punch me on my face.

We keep on fighting each other until we're bleeding.

We ended up laying down and catch our breath,our mouth blood,scars on cheeks,on the corner lips and forehead.

"I never knew....I would hit you with my fist Hyung..." He said as I chuckled and get up while stumble.

"Just get home safely bastard" I said as I opened the door and I saw Dohwan and Rosé in front of the door.

"Park Y/N!" I smile a little as I try to walk but ended up stumble "Oh!" Rosé catch me by holding my arms and look at me worriedly.

I fix myself and take a step back "I'm okay" I walked slowly until I fainted and all I heard is her voice.

Her voice that call my name "Y/N!"

TIME SKIP

I opened my eyes as I feel a heavy pain on my lips. I wandered my eyes as I looked around,I was at Dohwan's house. As I try to move my hand,I saw someone holding my hand.

A blonde girl, holding my hand while sleeping with her head on the sofa. I cares her hair as I miss her so much.

Suddenly she opened her eyes as she lifted her head and rub her eyes in a cute way. She looks at me and look at our hands.

"Oh sorry" She quickly let go of our hand as I slowly sit up as she hold my shoulder to help me.

I sit and turned my head to her,her puppy eyes that look at me. She still care about me.

"I already clean the wound. Just take some time to recover. Rest well" Rosé said as she get up.

I held her wrist as I got up and pulled her closer as I put my hands on her waist and the other hand on her cheeks.

I leaned down slowly,she look at my lips as she gripped my shirt. I captured her lips as she closed her eyes

I kiss her lips slowly and passionately. She returned the kiss as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pulled her closer by pulled her waist close to me.

We enjoyed our moments that we missed and to show how much we miss and love each other.

She pulled away and cares my cheeks as I look at her lips. I leaned again but she stopped me and catch her breath as she look into my eyes.

"If. Only if I show you the truth. Would you believe me?" I asked as she stunned.

Her teary eyes show it all. She look away and sighed "I don't know"

"Princess please" I begged as I cares her waist and her eyes softened as she look at me.

"Rest well" She said as she walked away. I went behind her as I back hugged her and closed my eyes as I put my chin on her shoulder.

Calm myself by feeling her in my embrace "I miss you" I said and she just stay still as she look down and put her hands on mine.

I let my tears fall down as she pushed my hand gently and get out of my house without saying anything.

I sit down and palm myself as I don't know what to do. She won't believe me until I show her the truth.

To be continued.......

_______________________________________
New update for you!!! I hope you guys enjoy it and have a nice day!