Chapter 9 - My Home

Y/N POV

It feels good to have her by my side again. It's been a year. I've been dreaming about her, looking at those pictures.

But now she's in front of me. Taking care of me for 5 days. Today is the day where I will get my surgery.I love her so much. I would never imagine she will stay by my side even when I'm sick. I'm not perfect.

That's why I feel like I need to break up with her so that she can be with someone who's perfect will love her forever and be with her forever.

"Y/N!" I look at Rosé who just come in and run to me. I chuckled and she sit beside "You okay?" She asked and I nodded "I'm good" I said and she hold my hand.

"Y/N" I saw Dohwan come in with his dad the other doctor and nurse. As I sighed and still keep my smile

"You ready?" Dohwan asked as he tapped my shoulder "Yeah" I said and smile to his dad.

"I love you,baby" I said to Rosé as she look at me with teary eyes "If I don't wake up for a year or 2 years. Please. Let go of me and live your life. Promise me" I said and she shocked her head.

"I don't want to-" "Please Rosie,that way I can be in the surgery without thinking what should I do if you're still here waiting for me" I said and cares her hair

She nodded "Promise me you will wake up,so that I can be with you and not anyone else" I chuckled and nodded "I promise" I said.

She peck cheeks and I kiss her forehead "I love you always" She said and I nodded "I'll go now"

Rosé take a step back as the nurse pushed my bed to the surgery room.

Just like that I closed my eyes and hoping for a miracle to come.

My love Roseanne,I love you so so much.

TIME SKIP

ROSÉ POV

It's been A year since Y/N got his surgery and he doesn't wake up yet from his coma.

I miss his voice,smile,the way he look at me,his touch. The doctor said,if he doesn't wake up in 1 more week. They need to take out the life support.

I'm here still living my normal life doing cover,vlog and even perform in front of people

Today,I had to perform on the beach since that one coffee shop want to open a coffee shop at the beach.

They said I had to stay there for 3 days and that means I can't meet Y/N for 3 days.

As I already unpacked my bag,I bought my guitar and sit at the chair with band as I practice.

"Rosé shi,you gonna sing "If I ain't got you - Alicia keys" is that okay with you?" The band said and I nodded "Yeah sure"

I started to sing until it's time to open. I helped them open the store and even being a waitress.

"Now I present you our guest,Miss Rosé!" The band said as I sit at the chair and started to sing.

Some people live for the fortune
Some people live just for the fame
Some people live for the power, yeah
Some people live just to play the game

I sing as the wind blow and played the guitar.

Some people think
That the physical things
Define what's within
And I've been there before
That life's a bore
So full of the superficial

I heard people clap as I smile and suddenly I think of Y/N. How nice would it be if he's here and performing with me.

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you, baby
If I ain't got you, baby

I can't imagine if I live without him. The moment I said yes to be his girlfriend that was the time where I feel like, he's my everything.

Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, yeah

I wiped my tears that fall down smoothly. I smile and about to started to sing another verse until someone voice continue another verse.

Some people search for a fountain
Promises forever young
Some people need three dozen roses
And that's the only way to prove you love them

I try to search the voice but I can't. This voice. It's familiar. It sounds like his voice.

I turned my head to my left,I saw him. Standing there while wearing a long sleeves white shirt,black slack and holding a mic.

His outfit is the same outfit that he wore on our first date.

Hand me the world on a silver platter
And what good would it be
With no one to share, with no one who truly cares for me

He slowly comes to me and smiling while singing the verse as I heard people clap.

As he already close to me he offer his hand and I take as I get up and not breaking my eyes off him.

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you, baby
If I ain't got you, baby

He smiled while singing the verse and I can't believe he's in front of me singing and smiling as I let my tears that fall down on my cheeks.

I gripped his hand tightly as I don't want to let go of him.

Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you, you, you

He ended the song with hummed and bowed "Thankyou" He said as everyone clapped.

"Y/N..." He dragged me and take me a little far away from the shop. As we already far,he turned around and smile.

"Hey princess, it's been a long time isn't it?" He said and I throw my arms around his neck as I hug him and cried.

A freaking year without hugging him and when he calls me "princess". My everything is here. He's here.

"What took you so long" I said as I sobs and cried. I heard he chuckled and cares my hair "I'm sorry baby" he hug my waist tightly.

I pulled away and look at him as I sobs. He wiped my tears and kiss my nose "Hey don't cry baby. I'm sorry" He said and smile.

"I miss you" I said and cares his cheeks and leaned to my touch "I miss you more than you thought my love" He kiss my forehead.

I won't let go of this man. No matter what we gonna go through. I will fix it. I only want him in my life.

To be continued.........

_______________________________________
A new update for you guys! I'm sorry for those who are waiting for my update. Stay safe and stay healthy everyone 🤍