Chapter 19 - You Messed Up

TIME SKIP

After 2 days,I look at her YSL fashion show event and I also got a photo of her outfit.

(THIS SHHSHSHS)

I was thinking if I should call her or not, since she's having a after party with the team.

I sighed and call her,she answered and I heard loud music and laughed "Princess?" I called her.

I heard she laughed and some men voice as he like talking to her.

I guess she accidentally press answer "Do you have boyfriend?" I heard the conversation "Yeah I have" I heard she said. Her voice is like she's drunk.

"Okay I don't care imma just kiss you" I widened my eyes as I heard Rosé laugh and silent. I guess. They kissed.

I heard her angelic giggled "Stop! People are staring"

I let my tears fall down "I was thinking about breaking up with him. But I love him but I'm too busy to give him an attention" She said as I recorded the call.

I listen while closing my eyes "Break up with him and be with me girl" They're talking in English btw.

I heard she laughed and I hear a kiss sound as he peck my girlfriend lips "I wonder if your boyfriend loves you beautiful lips" She giggled and take her phone.

"Gotta go" I heard she said as she suddenly saw our call and quickly put it on her ear "B-baby?" "Rosie" I opened my eyes and let my tears fall down.

"I give you until tomorrow morning. Come home and let's talk" I said as I ended the call and breath heavily as I put my hand on my chest.

"A-aish" My anxiety attack. I get up but I ended fall down. I crawled until I found my medicine,I took and drink water as I leaned on the wall.

I breathe as my tears fall down "Fuck" I said as I palm myself and cried. All night.

TIME SKIP

I didn't sleep at all,I just leaned myself on the wall till I heard a door opened and running to the living room.

"Baby!" Rosé said as she look at me in this condition "You okay?" She's about to kneel as I get up and look at her.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine" I said as I saw how her face look at me worriedly "Baby I-" "Let's just straight to the point Rosie"

She sighed "I was not in my mind last night,I was drunk and-" "You don't look like you're drunk. If you are ,you wouldn't realize that we're on the call" I said as she massage her temple.

"Y/N,I was trying to release some stress and I just don't know why I let the guy hold and kiss me" She said that makes me more angrier.

"Yeah? Then you said what? Want to break up with me? You already thinking about breaking up with me, Rosé" I said as she sighed

"No! I said I was drunk so I don't even remember what I said!" "You said it clearly Rosé! I clearly heard it! You want to me show you the recording?" I raised my voice a little bit that makes her flinch.

"Y-Y/N ah" I let my tears fall "You know I miss you everyday. I miss to go on a date with you, cuddle, holding hands, being a normal couple. But now what Rosé. I can't even imagine that we're gonna be having a fight like this. I always imagine how romantic would it be if I take you on a date at Paris" I said as I saw her regret face.

"Now tell me,you want to break up with me?" I asked as she look down "It's not what it's like Y/N! You always make me feel like a bad girlfriend! You don't even understand me! This is why I'm tired of you!-" She gasped at the last word

The secret that she's been holding on.

"That's it. That's the reason. Let's stop this" I said as I take my bag that I already packed last night and I walked to the door as Rosé hold my wrist but I pushed it.

"Don't" I said as I get out of her house.

I drive my car to Dohwan house which is my old house.

I opened the door and closed as I take off my shoes,when I walked to the living room I saw Jisoo,Dohwan, Jennie and Lisa.

"Y/N?" Dohwan get up. I look at them with teary eyes "Hey what's wrong" Jennie walked towards me as she hold my arms.

"Rosé...." I said as I cried and closed my eyes with my hands as I cry louder "Shh, it's okay" She pulled me into her embrace and patted my back.

After 10 minutes I calm down,I sat at the sofa with them.

"We broke up" I said and they look at me "She hurt you again?" I nodded "She went to Paris for YSL. But at the after party,she called me but she didn't know that she accidentally called me. So I heard,her conversation with some guys. They kissed. And she also said she wants to break up with me. She's tired of me. That's why,I just end things and get out of there" I said and they nodded.

Jisoo come close to me as she hug me from side and cares my shoulder "I'm sorry. I'll settle with her later"

I smile "It's okay, thank you" I patted her hand as she smiled softly "I cleaned your room. Go get some rest. Ah Jisoo lives here too" I chuckled and nodded.

"I know it. See ya" I get up and walked into my bedroom. I sit at the bed as I saw a frame where a picture of me and Rosé hugging while she kissed my cheeks.

I take the frame and put it in my drawer. I lay down as I fall asleep. I just hope, she's doing good and I won't regret what I just did.

To be continued........

_______________________________________
New update for y'all!! Hope you have a great day and enjoy this new chapter 🫶🤍