Chapter 33 - Save Him

DOHWAN POV

I started to plan how to save Y/N with the girls "It's dangerous for Chaeyoung to come in this way" Jennie said as I sighed.

"Aish it's hard when I'm the only one man here" I messed my hair as I look down and Jisoo cares my hair.

"But,what about the money?" Lisa says that makes me lifted my head "I already put it in the bag" Rosé speak up.

All of us turned our head to her "Are you really want to give him those money?!" Jennie says

"Then should I let Y/N die?!" "Aniya,we can change it and fake it" I said as I look at Jisoo.

"How?" She asked clueless. I smirked as I called my friend,the one work at the bank "Hey,Jehoon ah"

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV.

I barely see what's in front of me and my head hang down. I lifted my head and look around as I spit blood.

"Your girlfriend took too long" Youngjoon said as he blew the cigarettes "Just kill me... don't... don't hurt... Rosé...I begged" I said

He laughed loudly and grabbed my hair to face him "No,I need her to see me kill you" He chuckled and pushed my head.

It's already 2AM. I was hoping she will never come but Dohwan,I was hoping for him to come instead. He knows how to fight.

"Ouh there you are girl" I lifted my head and I saw,Rosé walking towards us,alone with a bag.

"Ouh stay there" Youngjoon stop her as she 5 meter away from me. I sighed and look down as I don't want her to see me with all this blood.

"Give me" He take the bag from Rosé and check the money. He chuckled and out the bag down at his chair.

"Let me say thank you" He took the baseball bat and hit my chest. Without hesitation "Thank",once again he hit my chest that makes me screamed.

"Ah!" "No!!" Rosé said as she closed her mouth,tears fall down "You!" He laughed and throw the baseball bat away and I spit blood.

"Now please,let him go" Rosé begged as he gets closer to Rosé "Don't...come...near her..." I said breathless

"Aish, it's no fun Hyung" He dragged Rosé by her shoulder and make her stand in front of me "Yah,look up" I lifted my head and saw Rosé, with tears all over her face.

"B-baby..." She said trembling "Can I show you something fun?" He laughed as his hand went to Rosé's shirt collar.

"Please... don't... just fucking kill me..." I begged as my tears fall down that makes him chuckled and dragged Rosé.

He tied Rosé on the chair,same as me. He put Rosé 5 meters away in front of me "I'll give you time to catch up, lovebirds" He smirked and walked away leave us two. Alone.

I look down "Y/N ah..." I lifted my head look at her face. She look scared that makes me look away and let my tears fall down.

"You shouldn't have come here"

"I should. I want to save you. Baby listen,Dohwan will save us. Just wait okay?" She said with her crack voice a she's about to cry.

"What about you?!"

"You done?!" Youngjoon walked in as he take baseball bat and put his hand on my shoulder "Now you should watch him die"

He untied me as I fall down at the floor as I heard Rosé screamed "Y/N ah!"

Youngjoon hit me with the baseball bat non stop while I defend myself "No!!! Stopp!!! Youngjoon stop!!!"

Rosé cried as I opened my eyes and look at her beautiful face,even when she's crying. She still looks beautiful.

"Bye Hyung" He's about to hit me until a gun shot hit him and he fall down.

ROSÉ

I flinched as I heard gun shot and turned my head,I saw police come running to us as they went to Youngjoon.

"You okay?" Dohwan asked as he untied me. As soon as I untied,I run to Y/N who's laying lifeless.

I lifted his head and put it on my lap as I care his hair "Baby,can you hear me? Baby..." I cried and he slowly open his eyes.

"Chaeyoung ah...." he said as he try to grabbed my hand. I hold his hand and hold him tight as he passed out in my arms.

"Baby wake up! Honey please!" I shake him a little bit until Dohwan help me and send Y/N to hospital.

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV

I woke up as I feel a heavy pain on my head. I look around and realized I was at hospital. I sighed and look at my right.

I saw Rosé holding onto my hand as she put her head on our intertwined hands, sleeping.

I smile weakly and shake our hand as I try to wake her up "Baby....Baby wake up" I said as she lifted her head look at me.

She widened her eyes "Baby you awake! Baby! W-wait I'll call the doctor" She run away to call a doctor.

"You still cannot discharge yet okay? You got a lot of bruise and your rib broke. But no worries, you're still recovering. Rest well" Dohwan's dad said as I nodded.

"Yah,you.... Do you know how worried I am?!" Dohwan yelled as I chuckled "Oho,my best friend worry about me huh" I giggled weakly.

"You jerk" He sighed and Jisoo link her arms on Dohwan's arms "He can't sleep at night waiting for you to wake up" Jisoo laughed as I smile.

"Thank you, for saving me" He nodded as I look at Rosé who look at me lovingly and cares my hand.

"I'm glad,you didn't hurt anywhere" I said smiling and she pouted "But still, you're just about to recover but, look at your face"

"I'm fine,as long as you're here. I'm good my love" I said and she sighed but ended up smile as everyone give us a warm smile.

I'm glad, she's the one ended be beside me and the one who's gonna hold my hand when I woke up.

_______________________________________
Hi everyone! I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter and I'm sorry if my grammar is wrong or whatever it is, thankyou so much 🫶