Chapter 15 - A Solo

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes as I stretch and look into my right,my girlfriend nowhere to be found and I'm still naked.

"Baby" I called and I heard hummed as she came with her silk robe.

(yep this one)

I smile as soon as I saw her "Why did you wake up so early " I said and she sit beside me as I wrapped my arms around her waist and closed my eyes.

"Wake up baby,we need to go now. Mom and Dad will searching for us" She said as I pouted.

I sit up and look at her,she look so gorgeous in the morning. Can't help but to stare at her "Are you just gonna stare at me?" She smirked.

I smile as I leaned my back on the board and closed my eyes as I feel someone leaned and peck my lips.

I opened my eyes as I saw smiling Rosé in front of me while she put his hand on my bare chest.

I cares her hair "You know you look beautiful this morning and I can't help but to stare at you" I said as I pulled her head to capture her lips.

She pushed me back "It's dangerous for you to kiss me like IN THE MORNING" She said getting up "Hurry up and let's shower together" She opened the robe and enter the bathroom naked.

I laughed "You make me go crazy, Roseanne" I said as I run to the bathroom.

And continue to what we have not finished.

TIME SKIP

We already in Rosé room since everyone didn't wake up yet. So we just cuddle and watch some movies.

"Baby,I was thinking that if I release a solo. Will I get any bigger?" She asked as I play with her hair "Why? You want to get bigger?" I asked and she sighed.

"I don't really want to,I just want my fans to know that I'm just a normal youtuber and a youtuber who release her own song. Will people listen to my song?"

She has so many concerned that makes me feel like,why didn't she tell me this any sooner. It must be hard for her to think any kind of way to make her fans love to what she's going to do.

"Princess" I called her as I cupped her cheeks that makes her head turned, look at me "Trust me. Your fans must be waiting for you to release your own song. Just think,how many of your fans comment on your youtube and said please make your own song, please sing your song" I smile as she look away and think.

"People are waiting for you,my love. Even if nobody listen to your song,I will. I will do anything for you and to people out there know who you are. The most talented person. You know how beautiful your voice are right? You know how I fell in love with you because of your voice"

"I'll be with you princess, I'll help you and support you. You always have me,my love" I said and she look at me with teary eyes as she chuckled and I wipe her tears.

"Thankyou babe" She said and I shocked my head as I kissed her forehead "It's okay" I said and peck her nose.

"Lovebirds! Come eat breakfast!" I heard her mom said.

We both get up and suddenly Rosé intertwined our hands as we went downstairs.

"Do you have to be so sweet in the morning?" Alice said and I saw Rosé rolled her eyes as we sit beside each other.

While we're eating, suddenly her dad look at Rosé for so long "Dad,is there something wrong?" Rosie asked.

"What's that? On your neck" Rosé put her hand in her neck as I look pushed her hair behind her shoulder.

I saw the dark purple,the hickeys that I made. I widened my eyes as I saw Rosé look at me,panic.

"Ah! Ah that is uhm it's nothing Dad" She said and I nodded "Maybe she-" "Did you do that thing to my daughter?"

I slowly turned my head to her dad and I gulped "D-dad Aniya-" "You jerk!!!" He get up and about to hit as her mom and sister defend her dad

While me run to the living room as Rosé follow me "You come here!" "I'm sorry! I didn't meant to!" I said as we been try to run away.

TIME SKIP

I put our luggage on the taxi "Take care Rosie" Her family hug her as I went beside her.

I bow "Son,take care of my daughter. I mean it would be good if you guys get marry" He said and I smile "Will discuss about it later" I said and he nodded as we both hug.

"Gotta go! Byyeee" We wave at her family as we on our way to the airport.

TIME SKIP

We already arrived at Korea,I sent Rosé to her apartment and I went back home.

I throw myself on my bed "It's tiring" I sighed as I put my face on the pillow.

"Park Y/N!" I heard Dohwan called me "WHAT?!" I answered and he opened my door "Wanna eat?" He asked.

I look at him and saw his annoying smile "No. Now go" I said and closed my eyes as I could feel he pouted and closed my door.

Without knowing,I fall asleep for 6 hours

I woke up and went straight to the kitchen as I drink a glass of water.

Then I saw Dohwan play with his laptop.

"Dohwan ah" I sit beside him as he hummed "What should I do to make sure to Rosé that she doesn't need to worry about releasing her own song?" I asked and he smile.

"What about,you create a beat or a melody. I mean of course she already wrote the lyrics. So you should work on that" He said and I nodded.

"We have our studio remember that" He said as I look at him "THANKS!" I get up as I run and take my jacket as I drive to our studio.

And I spend my night there while working on the beat. Just for my girlfriend.

To be continued.......

_______________________________________
Hi readers! New update for y'all! I hope you guys have a great day and rest well after everything that you guys did today!