Chapter 3 - Be Mine

Y/N POV

As I waiting for Rosé at the fancy restaurant that she sent to me. I fix my long sleeved shirt that I already fold the sleeves and unbutton three button on my shirt. I used to it.

Suddenly I saw an angel comes in and sit in front of me "I'm sorry I'm late" She said and I smile "It's okay" I said and she smile shyly.

I can't stop staring at her because of how beautiful she is tonight until I realized that she's looking at me too.

"Are you gonna staring at me all night?" She asked and I chuckled "If you allow me to" I said and she giggled.

As our food arrived,we eat with silence until she spoke up "So don't you have assignment?" She asked and I shocked my head

"Already submitted it. Just for you" I said and I saw how red her cheeks are.

"You're cheesy you know" I chuckled.

After 10 minutes of us getting know each other. I also know she have various name such as Rosé,Rosie,Park Chaeyoung her Korean name and Roseanne her real name.

She also born in New Zealand but live in Australia,no wonder her accent when she's singing is sexy. Also when she's speaking Aussie just now.

"Let's go,let me drive you home" I get up and we get in to my car as I drive "Before we go home,do you want to drink?" She asked and I smile.

"Why not" I U-turn and go to the bar that I always go with Dohwan.

TIME SKIP

We already drink a lot until she's drunk "Y/N" I look at her as she look at me with eyes that looks like she's curious.

"What are we actually" She asked and I smirk "I don't know,what do you think?" I asked.

She get close to me as our face really close to each other and can feel each other breath.

Suddenly she fell asleep on my shoulder as I chuckled and pick her up in a bridal style as I put her in the car.

TIME SKIP

ROSÉ POV

I woke up with a heavy pain in my head as I hissed and look around "How did I get home" I said and sit up.

I walked downstairs and saw Jennie in the kitchen "Unnie..." I said sleepy until she turned around and cross her arms as if she's mad at me.

"Rosie,mind to explain?" She asked as she pointed to the living room.

I turned my head and look over the living room as I saw Y/N laying down on the sofa, sleeping.

I gasped as I close my mouth with my hands. I kneel down and look at his handsome face. How can someone be this handsome while sleeping?

I cares his head until he slowly open his eyes and locked his eyes on mine.

"Morning,I thought you already went back home" I said and he smile. Oh come on don't smile like that shshshs.

"I passed out right after I put you on your bed" He said and sit up as I fix his hair "You should've sleep beside me"

"NO HE'S CAN'T!" Jennie said and walked towards us "WHERE DID YOU BRING HER LAST NIGHT?!" She asked Y/N as I saw how startled Y/N.

"Unnie he's just woke-" "SHUT UP!" I look at Y/N.

"Hey I'm sorry for bringing your friend last night but we go on a date and drink. She gets drunk so I bring home and that's it" He said.

"Are you guys dating?" Jennie asked and I quickly denied "No-" "Yes"

I looked at Y/N relaxed face as he gets up and intertwined his hand with me.

"We just started dating. Last night" He said and smile that makes Jennie scoffed unbelievable.

"Unnie I will explain later okay!" As I dragged Y/N into my room "YOU BETTER CHAEYOUNG!" I heard Jennie screamed as I look the door and sighed.

"That was so scary" I turned around and I saw Y/N look around my bedroom "Don't touch anything" I said and he take my frame that a picture of me when I was a kid.

"You're cute since born huh" He said and I blushed as I put it back "I said don't touch anything"

He look at me as we really close to each other "Rosie,last night you asked me. What are we" He said and I gulp "D-did I?" He nodded

As he take a step in front and I walked backwards "What do you think Rosie? What are we?" He said and I just look at his eyes until I sit at the bed and he bend down to the same level as me.

"A-a fling?" I said and he chuckled "I'm not that kind of guy. I like you Rosie. Since the day we met at the concert. I fell in love with you"

I widened my eyes as I couldn't believe that he really likes me. I thought he just wants to flirt with me.

"What do you say princess?" He said as he look deeply into my eyes.

"Are you really in love with me?" I asked and he nodded "I don't think I can stop thinking about you. What have you done to me Rosie" He said and smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I don't hesitate as I cupped his cheeks and pulled him to a kiss.

As he closed his eyes and deepened our kiss.

He pulled away and pick me as he sit down and I straddle on his lap as I wrapped my arms around him. He put his hand on my waist as we look at each other.

Our noses touch and feel each other heavy breath. No words being said until I put my lips on him as I pulled him closer as if he would run away

The kiss was slow but desperate just to show how much we love each other.

To be continued.....

_______________________________________
I'm trying my best to make this book more interesting and people will enjoy this book<3 thanks for all the readers who read my book and support me from my first book. This is the new book and hope you enjoy 🤍