Chapter 2 - Dance with You

As she started to sing "Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi" I feel like the world stopped.

It's just me and her. As she sing with full of love and and closed her eyes as she feel the song.

I can't stop staring at her because of how angelic her are. Her voice,her beauty and everything about her.

"Y/N,I hope you don't regret about not getting know about her" Dohwan said and I made my mind that I will ask her. Even if we just become friends.

As the song ended,she get up and bow as everyone clap. I quickly get up and run to the backstage as I follow her.

"Excuse me!" I said and she turned around to look at me as I catch my breath and stand in front of her.

"Ouh? You're-" "Yes,Hi. I saw you on the stage. I didn't know you could sing" I said and she blushed "Thanks,btw are you a student of music?"

"Yes, I'm taking a bachelor of music" I said and she nodded "I've been wanting to ask you" "What is it?" She asked and I look into her eyes deeply.

Her eyes makes me feel so weak. "Do you really have a boyfriend?" I asked and I saw how her corner lips lifted up.

"What if I have boyfriend?" She said that makes me shocked a bit but I just keep my cool.

"Well then there's nothing I can do I guess" I chuckled as I rub my neck and look down.

"And if I don't have a boyfriend?" I looked at her and I saw she smirked. I take a step closer to her and look into her eyes.

"I want to ask you out" I said and she nodded as she walked away leave me alone but I take her hand and pulled her to me as I catch her waist.

We are close to each other that our noses touch each other and her the other hand at my chest.

"What's your answer?" I said and she chuckled "I don't have a boyfriend" She said that makes my heart beating so fast.

I smirked as I heard the song play that everyone dance with their partner.

"Will you dance with me?" I asked and she smile shyly "Of course" I take her hand we walked together to the center as I put my right hand at her waist as she put her hand at my shoulder and hold my the other hand.

As we sway following the song,we can't stop looking at each other as I could feel that she must feel the same with me.

I can't help but to look into her eyes,nose and those plump lips that make me want to kiss "Eyes up, honey" She said as I look into her eyes and smirked.

"What did u just call me?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulder "I don't know" "You're an interesting girl miss Rosé" I said.

"So you know my name" She said and I nodded "Of course,I search about you before I flirt with you" I said and she giggled.

That's the cutest giggle I've ever heard . "Now what's your name?" "Y/N. Park Y/N" She raise her eyebrows "We have the same surname"

"Maybe we're meant to be" I said and she hit my shoulder gently as I smile until someone run to her and whisper something.

"Okay" She said and the girl run away as I look at Rosé and she smile a little "I think I need to go" She said but sound a little bit upset.

I smile "It's okay. We can spend more time. If you give me your number" I said and she chuckled "I won't,bye see u later boy" She said and walked away.

I smile at her but then she stopped and turned around that makes me raised my eyebrows.

She walked towards me and tiptoe to peck my cheeks "Bye" She run away in embarrassment.

I chuckled at how cute she is as I feel a paper at my hand. I look at it,it says

"128300***"

My number, don't forget to call me flirty.

- Rosie - "

I smile. Finally,I got her number as I walked to Dohwan and get back home happily.

ROSÉ POV

As I playing with my guitar in the morning I got a notification from unknown.

: Hey, it's me your flirty boy

I chuckled as I saw the "flirty boy" it suits him.

Rosie 🌹
:Well hello flirty boy

Y/N🫶
: If it's okay do you want to go for a dinner tonight?

Rosie🌹
: Sure, I'll send you the location

Y/N🫶
: See you later,girl

I giggle as I feel like I'm falling in love with him "Bwoya, who's that?" Jennie,my friend asked me "Ouh just a guy who's flirting with me" I said.

"What if he's a bad boy?" I shocked my head "He's not,I dance with him last night at the prom" I said and Jennie widened her eyes.

"Are you serious?! Is he handsome?" I chuckled "He's the guy that you said I have a boyfriend. He's a good guy Unnie, nothing to worry about"

"I'm sorry,I just don't want to be with the same guy who's only want u because you're pretty" She said as I remember my past love.

"No unnie,it won't happen. Even if it happens, there's nothing I can do about" I said and smile as I continue to play with my guitar.

To be continued.......

_______________________________________
Hi readers! This is the new chapter and I hope you enjoyed it! Stay safe and stay healthy<3