Chapter 16 - Changed

ROSÉ POV

It's weird, it's been a week since me and Y/N back here. He didn't even contact me at all.

I sighed as I continue to play guitar but then I stopped "Aish" "What's wrong?" Jisoo came to me and give me a cup of coffee.

"Aniya,Y/N. He doesn't text me at all since the day we came here" I pouted and she nodded "Have you call him?" She asked and I shocked my head.

"Have you text him?" I shocked my head for the second time "Now tell me you're waiting for him to call or text you first when you can just text or call him" She said that make sense.

"But still-" "Chaeyoung ah,what if he's waiting for you too?" She asked and I look at her "Call him" I opened my phone and call him.

No answer. "He didn't pick up" I said and call him for 3rd time. I text him. No reply.

"Unnie,can you ask Dohwan?" I said and she sighed as she text Dohwan "Ouh? He said Y/N didn't come home" She said that makes me widened my eyes.

"BWO?!" "He's at their studio" She said as I put my guitar and take my coat as I run to their studio.

I opened the door "Park Y/N!" My eyes wondered around the studio until I find Y/N with his laptop on the table,he put his head on the table. Sleeping.

A bunch of coffee and snack "What the hell" I said as I close the door and sit beside him "Baby" I tapped his shoulder.

"Baby wake up" I called him as he opened his eyes and look at me. He rub his eyes then widened his eyes.

"C-chaeyeong ah" He said and I look at him weirdly "Why do-" "You cannot be here" He dragged me as he opened the door.

I pushed his hand "What did you hide to me Y/N" I said and he rub his neck "I'll explain but you can't be here" He said again try to pushed me but I pushed him and closed the door,lock.

"Park Y/N" I said sternly that makes him look down. I went to his laptop and saw a lot of recording "You cannot touch-" I press space as I hear beat and a melody.

As if he's making a song .

I look at him and I saw him look down "Baby,are you working on this?" I asked and he nodded "I-its for you. For your song. It supposed to be surprised" He said and I smile.

I run to him as I throw my hands around his neck and hug him tightly as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You're soooo cuteee!!!!" I squeal and kiss his face. I cupped his cheeks and look into his eyes "Baby,why don't you tell me? I was worried about you,you know. Have you even showered?"

"Of course! There's toilet everywhere" He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist

I smile and peck his lips "I love you. We can work on this together,honey" I whispered as he sit down on the sofa and put me on his lap.

"I don't know how to say" He said as I cares his cheeks "It's okay,now we can work together. Is that okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"I miss you" I said and he peck my nose "I miss you too, I'm sorry" he said and I laughed "It's okay" I said and we both look at each other.

"Come on hug me" He said and I chuckled as I leaned and hug him tightly as he cares my back.

"I love you" "I love you too,princess"

I always gets butterflies whenever he said 'Princess'. It feels like the whole world stopped.

I just want him in my life. Only him.

TIME SKIP

Rosé and I been working together for 5 months to release her song and we came up the title name "Hard To Love".

We recorded the song and put it into one song and we released the song on March 12.

She got a lot of positive comments from her fans and she only release her song on Spotify.

We also record Music Video since her fans ask for it. She got bigger and bigger.

She even got called for interview and become more famous. But she still did her vlog and cover, post it on her YouTube.

Me as her boyfriend, sometimes I feel like her manager and I always her support her. I don't even go anywhere without her.

She's always with me since she's afraid to be alone since it's her solo. People started to recognize her and listen to her song.

She even have her own fandom called 'Fansé'. I mean that's cute. I'm glad that she being loved with her fans and she's appreciate every single of her fans.

We even plan to do a fan meeting for her and her fans.

Me,who becomes a famous producer and a soloist. I'm just sit at my studio and make some song and lyrics. Sometimes I did with Rosie but she's busy,so I always alone. I'm a freelancer,I release my song on Spotify,just like Rosé.

Even I became a YSL ambassador but not as big as Rosé. So sometimes we go to the Fashion show together as a partner. But these days,she got invited for a individual.

It's been 1 month since the song release and yeah forget to tell you that Rosé bought her own house.

So she live with me since she asked me to move in so that we can be together everyday.

I love that side of her. She's being so cute and clingy.. Even when she's tired,I always ask her if she wants a cuddle.

So we cuddle and release stress just by being with each other.

But these days,she started to change since she's going to another country for a YSL fashion show. She got invited since she became a global ambassador for YSL.

She even go back and forth from photoshoot. She's kinda sensitive these days.

But I still give her time and sometimes she always come to me first when she's feeling like she wants a cuddle.

But these days,she ignores me and when I said "Baby,wanna cuddle?" I hug her from behind.

She pushed me gently and walked away as she said "I'm tired"

That's when I realized, she's change.

To be continued......

_______________________________________
New update for you!!! I hope you guys enjoy and have a nice day everyone. Love y'all ❤️