Chapter 34 - Hér Birthday

Y/N POV

It's been a month since the incident happened and I've already recovered but there's still scars on my forehead.

Rosé has always been with me everyday, she always comes to me when she's home.

Today, it's my wonderful girlfriend's birthday and I'm planning to surprise her whenever she's home.

"Lalisa,can you hurry up?!" Jennie whined as they tied the balloon at the ceiling "I'm trying!"

"Hey girls please don't fight" I said as I take the cake out of the fridge and put it above the box.

"She said she almost here" Jisoo said as me and Dohwan quickly light up the candle.

We hide ourselves and turn off the lights.

ROSÉ POV

I opened the door and welcome myself with a darkness on my house

"Baby?" I called Y/N by now answer,I walked towards the living room and suddenly someone popped the confetti.

"Happy birthday!!!!" I saw my girls, Dohwan and my boyfriend, who's holding a cake.

"Whaattt?!" I closed my mouth and laughed "Happy birthday to you ~" All of them singing whole Y/N came to me with cake in his hand.

"Wooahhh!!!" Everyone clapped as the song ended "Make a wish, Princess" He said as I closed my eyes and wish.

I blew the candle and earned a clap from everyone "Thankyou" I said and take the cake "Okay now, wait a little bit the dinner will be done in a few minutes" Jisoo said as all of them went to the kitchen

Leaving me and Y/N alone.

I put the cake down "Baby-" I pulled Y/N cheeks and captured his lips as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He smiled between kisses and pulled me closer by my waist as we kissed. I tightened my hug as I deepened the kiss as we kissed desperately.

I titled my head that makes we pulled away,I put my lips on him as my tears fall down. I'm so happy to be with people that I loved on my birthday.

"What's wrong princess?" He asked as soon as we pulled away and put our forehead on each other "I'm... I'm happy" I said crying as he cares my waist and peck my lips.

"I'm glad my princess is happy today. That's my wish,I want you to be happy" He says that makes me smile "I love you"

"I love you, too. My love"

I giggled and leaned for another kiss as I kiss his lips desperately just want to be close with him as much as I can.

"Guys- oh sorry!" I heard Lisa's voice that makes me pulled away and laughed "Get a fucking room lovebirds!" Jennie yelled.

I chuckled and intertwined our hands.

"Okay!! So let's eat!!" Jennie clapped as we all sat at the dining table "Unnie! Your pasta will never disappoint me!" I said and ate more.

Suddenly I felt someone wiped the pasta sauce on my lips "What a cutie" Y/N said as he chuckled and lick his thumb.

I blushed and pushed his shoulder gently "Happy birthday Rosé!! Cheers!!!" Everyone raised their glass and toss.

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV

As the other bid goodbye,me and Rosé at the sofa, cuddling as she put her head on my chest.

"Happy birthday princess" I whispered as she lifted her head,our face really close to each other as our noses touch.

"Thank you baby" She peck lips as I smile and she scrunched her nose as I poke her nose gently because I found her cute.

"You're cute,Rosie. I can't resist" I said and she giggled "Stop it" She lay her head on my chest again and watch the movie.

"Any presents that you want?" I asked and she lifted her head as she giggled "What? What's funny baby?" I asked as she gets closer to me.

"What if,we..." She traced her finger from my jawline "Spend our time together" To my lips. She stopped her finger on my lower lips.

I bit her fingers gently as she squeal and quickly pulled away. I laughed and cares her hand "We are spending our time,baby"

She pouted "Stop looking at me with those eyes" She says as I like to tease her more "What eyes"

We silence for awhile while staring at each other "Just kiss me" She crashed her lips on me as I put my hands on her waist.

She straddle my laps and wrapped her arms around my neck as she move her hips that makes me groaned, without breaking the kiss.

I pulled away and look at her as I put my hands on her hips "You making me hard,birthday girl" I said and she giggled.

"Then what are you waiting for,boy" She said seductively "Oh fuck it" I get up as she wrapped her legs around my waist and captured her lips as I make my way to our bedroom.

I went down and she screamed out loud. I mean, nobody's there and it's just us. We spend her birthday night by showing how much we love each other.

To be continued......

_______________________________________
Uhmm...this is so awkward like I've never written this kind of spicy so I'm kinda embarrassed but I hope you guys liked it🥹