Chapter 32 - Youngjoon

Y/N POV

"You okay now?" Jennie asked while Jisoo,Lisa and Dohwan standing in front of me, Rosé beside me holding my hands.

I leaned my back at the bed board as I nodded "Of course. Just my face,kinda messy" I said and they chuckled.

"Shouldn't you fired him?" Lisa suggested, I nodded "Yeah he's a jerk" Jennie said as I chuckled

"I will. Thanks for coming " I said as I care Rosé's hand.

After we talk a little bit,they went to cook for a dinner,Rosé come in and I saw she bought some porridge with her.

She sit beside me and put the tray at the table lamp "Come" She feed me the porridge "I'm the one who did it" She said proudly.

My face light up at how good her cooking are "It's good!" "Really? Thank God" She said as she sighed and feed me until I finish it all.

I look at her face as she play with my hand "Baby,come here" I opened my arms as she gets up and lay down beside me as we cuddle together.

I cares her hair gently as she put her head on my chest "I'm sorry,I shouldn't do that. I was very mean to you" She said that makes me kiss her head.

"No it's okay" I whispered "What should we do about Youngjoon?" She asked. I kiss her forehead and closed my eyes.

"I don't know. But all I want is you stay with me and let's sleep" I said and she giggled as she lifted her head and peck my cheeks "Goodnight,my love"

I smile and hug her tightly.

As the week goes by,I was going to meet Youngjoon on today's meeting and talk about it.

I walked in the meeting room,I saw Youngjoon sat there looking down.

I sat in front of him and he lifted his head "Hyung" I sighed and looked at him "Youngjoon ah,I don't want this thing to be more complicated. So,I fired you"

Youngjoon look at me with his innocent shocked face "H-hyung... I-i know I make my mistake! But please don't fired me!" He begged as I look at how desperately he is.

"I'm sorry, please don't ever show your face to me or Rosé" I said and get up as I heard his crying sound to chuckled.

"Wah. I think you will be the one who's not gonna show your face to Rosé and the other's"

I turned to him and frowned "What do you mean-" I passed out as someone hit my back.

Everything turned black.

TIME SKIP

ROSÉ POV

I was preparing dinner for my boyfriend as I can't wait for him to be home.

I wore his hoodie and my favorite Jeans. I did my hairstyles with his favorite hairstyles when I did it.

I smile as I sit down at the sofa and call him. No answer,I frowned and call again. No answer.

"Maybe he's busy" I said and shrugged it as I waited for him. For hours. From 8pm to 12am.

I sighed and look at my phone,no text from him or call. I called him and still now answer.

I text him

Rosé🤍🌹
: Baby, Where are you? Are you forget about our dinner? I'm waiting for you

Rosé🤍🌹
:Call me back if you saw this

I sent as I palm myself and look at the cold food that I made for us.

I waited for him until I fall asleep at the sofa. I groaned and look at my phone,no update about him.

I sit up and call Dohwan "Eo Chaeyoung ah" He answered "Dohwan ah,have you seen Y/N?"

"No,he didn't come here. Wait he should be with you wasn't he?" He said as I frowned and started to panic.

"N-no he didn't come home last night,he should be home by 8 since we promise to have a dinner together but he doesn't show up" I said as I palm myself.

"Wait, I'll go check at the company and I'll call you later" He ended the call as I get up and call Jisoo.

After 10 minute, Jisoo came with Jennie and Lisa "Yah what happened" "I don't know Y/N didn't come home yesterday" I said as I started to cry.

Then,Jisoo opened the door as the bell ring. I saw Dohwan jog to the living room and catch his breath "He's not at the company" I fall down as Lisa catch me.

"Rosie,calm down" Jennie hold my hand "Delivery" We turned our head to the door as Dohwan got the packaging.

He pulled out and it's a USB "Give me your laptop" Dohwan said as Jisoo got my laptop and we all sat at the sofa.

As Dohwan put the USB,he clicked on the folder that said "Open"

Lisa hold me as I clench my hand. Dohwan opened the door and saw some guy, hitting someone who's tied at the chair.

He turned around and I saw Youngjoon smirking. I gasped as I saw Y/N is the one who tied at the chair. Bleeding badly,his head hang down.

"Hi Rosie, I'm sorry baby but your boyfriend is sooooo annoying!" He chuckled and punch my boyfriend face as I screamed.

"No!!!" I cried as Lisa hugged me and cares my arms. Youngjoon grabbed Y/N chin and face it on the camera.

He barely open his eyes,his face that full of blood and scars "Look Hyung,your girlfriend is watching"

He push his face and come to the camera "Come here and save your boyfriend, alone. And oh! With  3000000 Won. If you came with the other,he will die" As I saw someone put the knife on his neck.

I cried louder as my heart hurts watching Y/N like that "Dohwan, we should do something" I said and gripped his hand as he thinking.

"Okay, but you need to calm down first okay? He will be fine,he will be just fine okay?" He comfort me as I lay my head on Lisa's shoulder.

Please, please hang in there,My Love.

To be continued......

_______________________________________
New update for you!!! I hope you guys enjoy it🥹🫶