Chapter 8 - Save You

TIME SKIP

ROSÉ POV

As we already in our apartment I got a call from his friend, Dohwan. After a year.

"Yeobeosaeyeo?" "Rosé shi,can I meet you?" I hesitate but give in at the end "Sure,come to my apartment" I said and wait for him.

As he already in the living room,all of us are in the living and four of us sit on the sofa while Dohwan sit on the chair in front of us.

"What's this about?" I asked and he hesitate as he try not to cry "Dohwan shi,is... something happened to Y/N?" I asked and he nodded slowly.

"Just listen to me. Till the end and Rosé, please prepare" He said and I'm getting nervous about it.

"Y/N. He has...He has a brain tumor" He said and I gasped as my tears flowed down and all of my members shocked as they can't believe it

"He will die anytime soon. He doesn't want to do the surgery. He also suffer a lot these days. Nose bleeding,panic attack. I don't know what to do" He said as he cried.

"Rosé" He called me and I look at him as my tears fall down "Please,you need to convince him. The reason why he broke up with you. He doesn't want you to suffer because of him. He wants you to be with someone who can be beside you forever. Even though he wants you. He loves you. Every single day,he miss you. He said he want you to hug him. He miss everything" He said

I can't believe he still love me and all the things he said is all fake.

"Please Rosé. Please come to him" He said and I look down "Chaeyoung ah" Lisa patted my shoulder as I palm myself.

I can't believe Y/N had brain tumor. Is this is secret?

"So...the reason he cancelled our date many times because of-" Dohwan nodded as I cried.

"No way.." I cry louder as I feel someone kneel in front of me and take my hand. I lifted my head and saw Dohwan teary eyes.

"Can you please convince Y/N to take the surgery? I don't want him to leave us just like that" He said and I nodded slowly as I pulled him and hug him.

Dohwan is the only one who always beside Y/N. I can't thank him enough.

"Thankyou for telling me this" He pulled away and smile "You can visit him tomorrow. Not tonight. He just got panic attack. It's dangerous if you comes when's like that" He said and I nodded.

"Thankyou so much,Dohwan" I said and he nodded.

Finally,I can sleep in peace as I know the reason why he broke up with me. Now I can finally meet him. I won't let go of him anymore.

TIME SKIP

As I wear my sweater and brown coat with black jeans. I put on the hairstyles that Y/N loves whenever I did it.

I follow Dohwan from behind. We on our way to his room. As we in front of his room I exhale as I was nervous to meet him for a long time.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded "Let's go" I said and he opened door.

As we entered,I saw Y/N stretching and said something "Yah Woo Dohwan,I dreamed of Rosé and I'm having a date with her. Isn't it romantic?" He chuckled.

"Can you buy me some coffee milk-" He stopped as he opened his eyes and look at me.

My heart sank as I saw IV on his hand,him on the bed. His pale face and he doesn't look that good.

"C-chaeyeong ah?" He called me as I saw his tears. I nodded and smile as my tears fall down "Yes honey" I said

"Y-Yah I'm dreaming right? I said I was dreaming of Rosé b-but why does it feel so...real" He said.

I smile and Dohwan chuckled "It's her" Dohwan said and I walked towards him.

As I beside his bed,I cupped his cheeks and we look at each other with teary eyes. He leaned to my touch as his tears falls down "Hi baby" I said and sniff as I miss him so much.

"N-no you can't be here" He said and pushed my hand gently "I know everything. Why Y/N? You should've tell me. I can help you honey. Why does it must be you who hurt me? You know what hurts me more? You pretend you all fine when we're having a date but actually you're suffering with those cancer" I cried.

"I'm sorry. I-i just can't. I don't want you to be with me-" "I will be with you. Even tho you won't wake up from the surgery. I will always be with you" I cupped his cheeks and cares it.

"Please baby,get the surgery" I said and he look down "Do it for me even if it's not for you but for my own sake. I don't care. All I want is to see you being healthy just like before" I said and I saw how his eyes soften.

"It's the same Rosie. I could die in the surgery or maybe won't wake up from surgery for a very long time-" "You don't even know what will happen" I said as he stopped his words.

"Please I'm begging you. I'll take care of you here" I said and and take his hand and cares it "Rosie you know what. I don't want to break up with you. I regret for saying the words. I want you" He said and I nodded as I rest my forehead on his.

"I know baby I know" "But if it's you who's gonna be with me till the end. I'll do the surgery" He said and me and Dohwan lighten up our smile.

"You sure?" I asked and he nodded as I happily jumped and hug him tightly "Everything's gonna be alright baby, I'm here" I said and he pulled my waist closer as we hug. We don't even want to let go of each other anymore.

To be continued......

_______________________________________
New update for y'all! Hope you enjoy itn. Stay safe and stay healthy everyone 🤍