Chapter 21 - Got Caught

ROSÉ POV

It feels good to have in my arms again. I miss him so much and I don't know he can make me go crazy over again.

As we enter my house,I closed the door as I pushed him to sofa and straddle his lap as he slide his hand inside my shirt.

I changed my clothes before I went back home.

I captured his lips and kiss him desperately,I wrapped my arms around his neck and grinned.

I heard he groaned as he pulled away and pulled my shirt over my head and throw away as he pulled me and captured my lips again.

I unbutton his long sleeve shirt that he wore,I pulled away and open his shirt as I roamed over his abs "You look handsome and hot tonight,Honey" I said and he smirked.

"I know, that's why I wore this just in case I meet you" He said as he cares my bare waist "And we end up like this" I smirked.

He lay me down as he got on top of me,I wrapped my legs around his waist. He take off his shirt and throw away as he kiss my neck.

I closed my eyes as I pulled him closer and let him do whatever he wants "Rosé,what did you do to me that makes me obsessed with you" He said as I pulled his face close to me.

"Me or my body" I said as I saw he smile in victory "Both" He peck my lips to my cheeks,jawline and neck to my collarbone.

He kissed my shoulder as I play with his hair. I let him do whatever he wants until I heard something dropped.

"PARK CHAEYOUNG?!" Both of us lifted our head and look at my right "U-unnie?!" "D-Dohwan ah"

We fucked up.

TIME SKIP.

We wore our clothes back as Y/N kneeled down in front of them and I sit beside Lisa.

"Y/N,mind to explain?" Jennie asked as I look at Y/N poorly. He look so scared with his messy hair.

"Jen,I tell myself I would not fall in love with her back again. But I did. I don't know what to do but I trust her. Istg I won't find other girls than her. You know how much Rosé mean to me? Please Jen, don't be mad at her. I know you miss her too" He said as I look at Jennie and Jennie look down.

I get up and take Jennie's hand "Unnie, please. I know it's my fault but I miss-" She cut me off by hugging me and cried "I miss you too Rosie. I really miss you" She said as I hug her tightly and cares her hair.

"Chaeyoung ah" I pulled away,Jisoo and Lisa came to me as they hug me "I'm sorry" I cried in their arms as they comfort me.

We pulled away as we heard Dohwan crying in Y/N arms "Y-Yah, what's wrong you" Y/N asked as he pulled and wiped Dohwan tears.

"I miss seeing you guys together" He cried louder as Y/N pulled him and hug him "Okay okay we're okay, don't worry" We laughed at their cuteness.

"Who's boyfriend" "Jisoo unnie" Lisa said and earned a smack from Jisoo.

TIME SKIP

"I'm gonna cook us a dinner so please don't disturb me,Lisa help me" Jennie said as Lisa groaned and follow Jennie.

I saw Y/N enter our bedroom then I follow him as I closed the door,I saw he fix his hair as he look so attractive with the hoodie that he just changed.

I back hugged him and smile as I feel he cares my hand. He turned around and pulled me closer by my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I couldn't believe,my beautiful angel is in front of me" He said as I blushed with his statement.

"I was harsh didn't I?" He smiled and pulled me into his embrace "I don't care. Just hug me" He said as I chuckled and wrapped my arms on his neck tightly.

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV

After dinner,we decided to play UNO. Losers gonna get a flick on a forehead and the person that is on their right will flick it.

After 3 rounds it's only Lisa and Rosé left "Come on come on" Lisa said as she look at Rosé "Uno!" Rosé said as I widened my eyes.

"Uno game!" Lisa said because Rosé put a plus 2 and Lisa also have a plus 2 "OKAYYYYY GO GET YOUR FLICK!!" Lisa said as everyone clapped.

I was on her right. So I was the one who need to flick her. She turned to me and closed her eyes.

I sighed as I get ready my fingers in position in front of her forehead. She gripped my jeans as she so scared.

I smile and replace the flick with a kiss on her forehead that makes everyone groaned "AWH COME ON! IT'S NOT FUN!" Dohwan said.

Rosé opened her eyes and blushed as she smack my shoulder "Yah,how can I flick my own girlfriend?"

"Just flick it!" "Then let me flick Jisoo!" I was about to get up that makes him protect Jisoo "Aniya!" He said and everyone was like "oouuuuu"

I chuckled and look how red Jisoo are "L-let's play another round" Jisoo said as she take the card.

Everyone's teasing her that makes Dohwan smile while looking at shy Jisoo.

Rosé laughed as she leaned into my shoulder and link her arms around mine.

ROSÉ POV

As we play and drank beer,Y/N slowly got drunk and it's not good. His face turn red and he was the worst.

He can't even open his eyes "Baby? Baby? You okay?" I asked asked as he smile and nodded "Yep! I'm okay" He said as He laughed and lay his head on my shoulder.

"Y/N is not good on drinking so yeah,bear with it Rosie" Dohwan said as He snuggle on my neck.

"You really need water" Jennie get up but Y/N stopped her "Aniya! I'm good Jen!" He said as he sit straight up and try to open his eyes.

He try to focus on something but he end up open and close his eyes repeatly "You better put him in the bed, he's not okay" Jisoo said.

I get up as I help him to get up "Let's goooo" He put his hand around my shoulder as I walk to my bedroom,I lay him down as I tucked him under the blanket.

He hug himself as he feels so cold. I smile and cares his hair "Goodnight baby" I said and kiss his cheeks.

I get out as I continue to play with them. And we ended up sleep at 4AM

To be continued.......

_______________________________________
New update for you guys!! I hope you guys enjoy it and wait for the next chapter!!