Chapter 17 - My Fault

Y/N POV

I was waiting for Rosé to come home by holding a flower since it's our 4rd Anniversary.

I just smile while looking at the bouquet of the flower.

I hear the door open as I run and stand. She stopped her track and look at me "Ta-da!!!" I give her a bouquet of flowers.

"Happy 4rd Anniversary, princess" I said smiling then she look at the flower "Ah,is it today? I'm sorry. You can put the flower on the table. I'm tired" She said as she walked and tiptoe to give me a kiss on my cheeks.

"Thankyou" she walked away and went to our bedroom. I'm left behind while holding a flower.

I'm hurt. I mean I don't care if she doesn't remember it but as long as she take the flower. I'm good.

I look at my phone note where I already listed where I should take her for our date. It's all not worth it.

I sighed and look down.

TIME SKIP

After a few days, it's my birthday. I don't expect for her to remember it but I'll just try it anyway.

I was watching some movie until I saw she came home and just walked without saying anything.

"Princess,do you remember what day is today?" I asked as I follow her and closed our bedroom door.

"No" She said as she take off her coat and lay on the bed. I fake smile and sit beside her "Come on think,baby. It's important" I said as I saw she sighed and sit up as she look at me tiredly.

"Y/N, can't you see that I'm tired? What is it more important than myself right now?" She said that makes my tears suddenly fall down.

I nodded "Yeah of course I didn't expect for you to remember it anyway" I get up and walked away as I get out from the house and went to the bar with Dohwan

DOHWAN POV

"You drunk,stop drink it" I said as I try to take the glass from him and he pushed my hand and shocked his head.

"Let me be" He said and I sighed "Any plans on breaking up with her?" I asked he zoning out and look down.

"I don't know. I don't know if I can do that. For the second time" He said as he cried. He doesn't deserve this.

"Come on let's get you home" I take him back to my home. Which is his home.

TIME SKIP

JISOO POV

"Baby,are we doing it tonight?" I asked and he nodded "Yeah, let's make him happy at least" Dohwan said and I nodded

"Ah Park Chaeyoung. Why is she suddenly changed?" Lisa said and I look at Dohwan as he look down.

I take his hand and cares it "He will be fine. We should at least remember his birthday, aren't we?" I said as I try to assure my boyfriend.

He nodded and pulled me into his embrace. I smile as I cares his back and comfort him.

"It's okay. Just take care of Y/N. For Rosé, I'll handle her" I said and he nodded.

ROSÉ POV

I opened my eyes as I try to reach Y/N beside me,I don't see anything. It's 9:30 pm. I groaned and walked out of room.

"Baby?" He's nowhere to be found. I called him. No answer. I started to panic as I call Jisoo and she answered.

"Unnie,Y/N didn't come home" I said worriedly as I heard she sighed "Of course he wouldn't come to his girlfriend house because his girlfriend didn't even remember his birthday"

Jisoo said as I frowned "What nonsense is that? His birthday is coming soon" "It's 29/9 Park Chaeyoung!" She said

I look at the date it says '29/9' "Oh my gosh" I fall down "You mad at him because he's being annoying last night, that's why he's hurt so he got drunk and didn't come home"

I facepalm myself,how could I do that to my precious boyfriend? "He's at the bar. We're celebrating his birthday, I'll send you the location"

I quickly showered and change my clothes as I wear sweater and black jeans.

I went to shop and bought his favorite perfume. Then I take taxi and went to the bar that Jisoo send to me.

Y/N POV

Thanks to them,I feel kinda special tonight. We're drinking beer and eat my birthday cake with some snacks.

"I seriously don't know what makes Rosé change" Jennie said as I look down and play with my glass.

"Y/N,you sure you okay?" Jisoo asked worriedly as I take another sip of my beer and put it down as I nodded.

"Had to" I said and smile since I feel so happy even just having them, nobody around us since Jisoo rent the whole place.

Our heads turned to the door since it's like somebody just pushed it roughly and turned out, it's Rosé. My girlfriend.

She catch her breath as she look at me and smile "Y/N ah" I clench my fist as my heart feels so hurt right now.

"I'm sorry" I saw how her tears falls down on her cheeks that makes me stand up and stumble a little bit until Dohwan try to catch me.

"I'm fine, it's okay" I said as I make my way to Rosé and stand in front of her "I'm sorry,my love. I shouldn't have done that" She said as she face palm herself.

I can't even mad at her. I don't even dare to shout at her. I pulled her into my embrace and hug her tightly.

I miss to do everything with her. Hug,kiss, cuddle, holding hands. Everything.

She wrapped her arms around my waist as she cried in my chest "Happy Birthday baby. I'm sorry for yesterday" She sobs.

I cares her hair "It's okay" I said as she pulled away and look at me "Please be mad at me" She begged as I shocked my head and wiped her tears.

"I can't even dare to mad at you baby. Thanks. Thanks for coming and wishes" I said as I kiss her forehead.

I will always melt whenever she did something.

I could feel everyone gives us a warm smile. I smile as I look at her face "I miss you" I said as she nodded and hug me tightly "I miss you too" She said as we just keep ourselves warm just by hugging each other.

To be continued...

_______________________________________
New update for y'all!! I've been missing blackpink lately, hoping that they will get a rest and spend some time! Waiting for rosé Australia vlog!🤍🥹