Chapter 6 - Stay Away From You

Y/N POV

I was playing guitar at my studio. Dohwan and I opened the studio just for us to produce song for assignment and all.

"Y/N" I turned my head as I Dohwan come in and sit beside me

"Here,you're medicine" He give me and I put it in the drawer "Thanks"

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded "Meeting Rosé later?" "Yep,gonna have a date" I chuckled "Have fun. Make sure to eat yeah?"

I nodded "Ah,is it okay if I bring her here?" "Of course! It's yours anyway" He said and I smile as I'm glad to have the bestest friend in my life.

I called Rosé and she answered "Hey princess,what u doing?" I heard she giggled "Nothing, just thinking of u" She said and I blushed.

"Do you want to go to shopping?" I asked and she sighed "I'm too lazy to go out" She said

"Wanna hang out in my studio?" I asked and I heard she gasped "YOU HAVE A STUDIO?!" "Of course baby"

"PLEASE PLEASE CAN I GO NOW?" I laughed at her cuteness "Sure, will wait here" I said and she ended the call.

After 30 minutes,I played guitar and started to sing "Rose - D.O".

Until suddenly I feel someone kiss my cheeks that makes me stop and turned,I saw Rosé with her shirt and coat with black jeans.

"Ouh? You're here!" I said and put my guitar aside as I pulled her in my embrace "I miss you baby" I said and and she kiss my cheeks "I miss you more"

I pulled away as I look at her face "You okay?" She cares my cheeks and I nodded "Of course! Look! I can even play guitar and sing" I giggle and she smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't know that you have an anxiety" She take my hand and cares "How did you know?" I asked

"I know how people get their anxiety,your breath. I know" She said. I'm glad she only know I have that and know nothing about my brain tumor.

"Wanna sing?" She nodded. I take my guitar as I play the tune song "Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi"

She started to sing with her wonderful voice. I can't stop but looking at her when she's singing with full of love.

As I ended the tune we both look at each other and laughed out of nowhere "I can just listen to you all day my love" I said as I put the guitar beside me and leaned at the sofa as I look at my perfect girlfriend.

"You're just so perfect Rosie" "What? Nooo" She denied as she blushed and hit my shoulder gently.

"Your studio is so beautiful" She said and look around "But you're more beautiful" I said and she groaned "Stop it!"

I chuckled as I cares her hair and smile.

Just like that I spend my life with my dream girlfriend for 7 months. She started to have more fans on YouTube and become an ambassador for YSL.

She even did some Vlog with me. Whenever we walk,we always saw her YSL photoshoot.

I was on my way to her apartment as I bought flowers and some pizza for her and her friends.

I was 5 steps away until anxiety attack me as I put my hand on my chest and breath heavily.

"A-aish" I dropped everything as I fell down and try to get up and my phone ringing.

I try to reach my phone but I can't as I get up and take my phone while run to downstairs and get into my car as I calm myself in the car.

I gripped the steering wheel and leaned my head on my head as I sighed and my hair is a mess because of the sweat.

I saw Rosé called for the 5th time. I answered and try to smile "H-hey princess" "You okay? Where are you?" She asked

Suddenly I feel my nose bleeding as I wiped "B-baby I don't think we can meet today. I'm sorry. I need to go. I love you my love" I said and ended the call as I wipe my nose and try to stay awake without passed out.

I called Dohwan "Dohwan ah" "Yah Y/N ah" He answered as I catch my breath.

"I- I can't breathe....W-what should I do.." He ended the call as he come to where I was because he knows where I was going.

He opened the car door and change places as I sit at the passenger seat and try to inhale and exhale as I gripped the seat.

TIME SKIP

DOHWAN POV

As I saw Y/N calmed down and lay on the bed with his pale face. I looked down and pat his shoulder.

"Don't you think it's time to get your surgery?" I asked and he closed his eyes as he shocked his head.

"It's the same. I don't even know I will wake up. I could be dead while having a surgery" He said as if he have an experience.

"You jerk. Can you please think of people around you?! Even if it's not me. Think about your girlfriend,Rosé. What would she feel if you leave her. You don't even tell her" I said and he slowly get up.

"Y/N" I saw my dad comes in with his sad face as he stand beside me and pat Y/N shoulder.

" How much longer do I have?" Y/N asked and my dad sighed "3 months. If it spread more. 2 months"

I sighed "Park Y/N" "Woo Dohwan" I look at him as he smile "If rosé ever call you. Please don't answer. Even my phone" He said.

I can't do anything but to agree "Fine,but you still need to take medicine okay?" I said and he nodded weakly.

"Rest well" I said as I helped him lay down.

To be continued......

_______________________________________
Hi readers!! New update for you and thankyou for support my new book. Have a nice day 🤍