Chapter 27 - Paris Date

TIME SKIP

As we're already in front of Anthony house, Rosé cutely jumping "I can't wait to meet Luca!" She said as I chuckled and I saw Anthony came out.

"Come in guys" He said as I intertwined our hands and get inside of his house. It's like a castle tho. Beautiful.

"Have a sit" We sat down and I look around the house but then I heard Rosé squealed "Here, auntie Rosé" He gave it to Rosé as she hold the baby.

She smiled as she looked at the baby. She's gonna be a good mom "Y/N,any thoughts on marrying Rosé?" He asked that makes me look at him

"I wish I could marry her right now" I said and she blushed "Hi baby" She said in a cute way to Luca.

"Wanna hold?" She asked as I nodded. I'm scared because I'm not familiar with holding a baby.

She gave me as I hold Luca and look at him "Hey buddy" I said as his hand try to reach my face.

Rosé took a picture of me and she leaned her head on my shoulder as she cares the baby's cheeks.

"You're gonna be a good father,baby" She said as I look at her "I...I don't know" I said as I look at Luca's beautiful eyes as he look at me.

"What a cute couple you guys" Anthony said as he look at us with adoration "I'll make you guys some coffee"

"Hey,you okay?" She whispered as she cares my arms "Yeah,I was thinking. Is this what it feels like,to be a dad" I said and she giggled.

"I think it is" She peck my cheeks as I get up and put Luca at the baby

As I sit down,she link her arms around mines and look at me "Baby,even if you're not confident with it. I'm sure,you will be a good father just like how you be a good boyfriend to me" She comfort me as I turned my head to look at her.

"But baby this just a boyfriend-" "No-uh. It's the same,I love you" She said that makes me smile "I love you too"

"So" He put down the coffee "How's yesterday? Have fun?" He asked us but then he frowned "Y/N? Your face.."

"Ah" I chuckled "It's fine,normal. No worries" I said and he look at Rosé as if he's asking for an answer.

"He got into a fight" She said and he sighed "Protecting your girl huh?" He chuckled and I nodded "Of course, nobody can make her hurt"

Rosé leaned to my shoulder as she blushed and hide her face on my shoulder.

TIME SKIP

We walked together in Montmartre. As we at the top,I went behind her as I wrapped my arms around her waist, back hugging her.

She smiled as she leaned and cares my hand as we look at the views at night.

"It's so beautiful" I chuckled and peck her cheeks "But you're the most beautiful tonight" I said and she roll her eyes.

"I don't know I will be here with you. I always went here with Jisoo unnie but now, I'm with my boyfriend" She said as I feel proud when she said 'My Boyfriend'.

"I guess I'm lucky then" I tightened the hug as she giggled.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck "I love you!" I raised my eyebrows as I pulled her closer by her waist.

"What was that?" I giggled and she smiled "I just love you so much. I love you I love you I love you" She said that makes me laughed.

"Want to compete with me? Okay. I LOVE YOU ROSEANNE!!" I shouted that makes everyon look at me,she hit my shoulder as she hid her face.

"Oh my god!! That was terrible Park Y/N!" She said and look around as I laughed and peck her lips "Because I do. I do love you and will always love you" I said as her face soften.

"I love you more baby" I leaned down as I captured her lips. She smiled between kisses as she tighten the hug on my neck.

I tittled my head to deepen the kiss. I just love to kiss her. Her plump lips that I addicted to.

TIME SKIP

"You know what. Just go do whatever you want! I hate you!" Rosé walked away as I take her hand and turned her around.

"You're not going anywhere! You're the one who did all the mess! Rosé be honest with me are you cheating on me?!" I screamed as I saw her face full of tears.

"You won't believe me until the end. Just let's just end this" She pushed me as she walked to the street.

Until a truck hit her,her body laying down. Bleeding and unconscious.

"C-chaeyeong.... Chaeyoung ah..." I run to her as I kneeled and pick her upper body and pushed her hair that on her face

"Park Chaeyoung!! Roseanne baby wake up!!" I cried as I hugged her body "Baby wake up! Rosé! Rosé! Chaeyoung!"

"Chaeyoung ah... Chaeyoung!" I sit up as I catch my breath and sweating as I look around. That's just a dream. But it feels so real.

"Baby?" I turned my head to the door,she climbed to the bed and sit beside me as she wiped my sweat.

"Honey you okay? Had a bad dream?" She asked softly as I crashed my body to her and hug her tightly.

She wrapped her arms around me and cares my hair "I...I thought...I thought I lost you..." I said as I closed my eyes

"Hey it's okay I'm here" She said softly and peck my cheeks. She pulled away as she cupped my cheeks.

"Babe? Baby look at me" I look into her eyes as she smiled that makes me calm.

"I love you. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere, don't worry" She said as I nodded and take her hand as I hold it.

"Please don't leave me" I said as my tears naturally fall down as she gasped "No baby don't cry!" She wiped my tears.

I pulled her into my embrace "Please... Please don't leave me" I begged as she cares my back and nodded.

"I won't baby, how can I leave you when I love you so much?" She said as she pulled away look at my face as she cares my cheeks.

"I won't leave you. I'll stay here okay?" She lay down as she pulled me down and wrapped her arms around me as I put my head in the crook of her neck.

"Sleep tight my love" She said as I pulled her closer and fall asleep in her warm embrace.

To be continued.....

_______________________________________
Can't wait to see Blackpink performing at Hyde Park at London later🥹🤍 hope you guys enjoy this chapter!🫶