Chapter 29 - Our Fight

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV

It's been 3 months since me and Youngjoon working together and didn't expect him to be so close to me.

We always go to bar with Dohwan for hang out or stress about something. Also I sometimes forget about my date and Rosé.

"Baby!" I run to the living room as I saw Rosé with crossing arms as she look at the TV coldly.

I sighed as I regret my decision

"Hey princess I'm sorry" I sit beside her as I take her hand and she looks away

"I'm sorry my love-"

"This is not the first time,Y/N"

"I know I'm sorry baby. Let's go for a date tomorrow. Is that okay?" I asked and she sighed as she look at me.

"Okay,I can't even be mad at you" She leaned her head to my shoulder as I pulled her closer and kiss her forehead.

"I love you" I said and she peck my cheeks "I love you more" She giggled "Btw,I hate seeing you hanging out with Youngjoon at the bar" She pouted.

"Rosie, he's a good guy even though he's flirting with you but he's nice" I said and she lifted her head "Yeah but he stole my boyfriend and go hang out with him"

"Baby it's normal for guys to hang out after work-" "Oh yeah? When we actually have a date? He also know we have a date,he was there when we talk about our date"

"Rosé, we can date after me and the boys hang out" I said then she get up "So the hang out is more important than our date? Is that what it's like Y/N?" She said.

I get up as I can't with her "Are you gonna keep on doing this?" She scoffed and pushed me "Just go hang out with them if you feel they're more important than me" She's about to walked away until I say something.

"Oh yeah thankyou for the permission miss Roseanne. Was waiting for you to say that" I said and get out of our house then I drive my car to Dohwan house.

ROSÉ POV

"PARK Y/N!" I screamed as he slammed the door and leave me behind. I palm my face as I started to cry.

We just started to make up but we ended up fight.

I cry all night until I fall asleep.

As the morning comes,I opened my eyes and turned to my left, but nobody was there.

I sighed as I get up and then someone opened the door that makes me turned my head towards the door

"Eo? Unnie?" Jisoo come in and sit beside me as she took my hand "Is everything all right last night?" She asked as I sighed.

"Did he tell you?" I asked and she shocked her head as she take out her phone and showed me a picture.

A picture of Y/N and some random girl, sleeping together.

I gasped as I closed my mouth and tears falls down my cheeks "I don't know what this jerk think but let me hear what happened last night" Jisoo said as she try to calm me.

"W-we fought last night" I keep on tell the truth while crying and Jisoo nodded "Dohwan said he came home then he went to the bar alone"

I palm myself as I sighed and call Y/N.

"Baby?" He still wants to call me baby after what he did?

"I know we fought last night but you don't have to go and sleep with some random girl!" I said and he silence.

"W-what? What do you mean baby? I was at Dohwan house then I went to the bar. Then I met with my old friends,and I slept at their house" He said as I scoffed.

"Bullshit! Then what is this!" I sent the picture to him.

"Don't tell me you believe this?"

"And if I did?"

"You're wrong. I don't sleep with any girls-" "Stop lying! I'm tired of this! You feel like the hang out is more important than me! You leave me alone Y/N! Then what is this!!" I said as I cried.

Jisoo hugged me as she cares my back

"What? Hey baby please listen to me it's not me okay. You think I would go easily to other girls?"

"Yeah because you didn't think of me! You just get out of our house-" "No you know what, let's meet and talk okay?"

"No! I don't want to meet you! I had enough Y/N... Let's just end this. Let's break up. I hate you" I ended the call as I cry harder and Jisoo cares my back.

"It's okay, it's okay" Jisoo comfort me as I cried and cried.

Y/N POV

"Shit" I get up as I get out of my friends house and drive to our house.

"Baby!" I knocked the door "Princess please listen to me" I knocked again until the door opened I saw Jisoo with her cold face.

"Jisoo, where's Rosé?" I asked and she sighed as she take a few steps back and give me space.

I run and went to the living room "Chaeyoung ah" I kneeled in front of her as I take her hand but she pushed away.

"Don't touch me!" She get up but before she could go I turned her to me and hold her shoulder.

"Just listen to me! It's not me! Okay?! I-i just sit at the bar,drank and met my old friends-"

"Of course your old friends,there will be a girls there. You're drunk and of course you don't remember!" She screamed as she pushed my chest.

"No! Baby please. I-i swear it's not me" I let my tears flowed down as I take her hand but she pushed away for the second time.

"Stop.... I'm tired Y/N... I'm tired of everything. Let's just stop. I'm sorry..." She walked away leaving me alone at the living room as she closed the bedroom door.

I look down as I just lost the love of my life. I'm regret what I've done last night. I should've gone to the bar,I shouldn't fight or scream at her.

Jisoo came to me as she hugged me and cares my back "I tried my best,she doesn't believe it. Let's find a way to prove that it's not you" She said as I sighed and leaned at Jisoo's shoulder.

To be continued......

_______________________________________
Another update!! I feel like I want to publish all the chapter since I already finished it🥹