Later, Iris and the others bid goodbye to the crowd. Then the owner of the private airport led them to the in-house restaurant. The high-class restaurant was booked only for them today. It was already afternoon. Everyone was hungry, especially for those of them who arrived from France that morning.

Lunch was a sumptuous and luxurious feast. The airport owner and the bosses of the management companies paid for it. They went all out to celebrate the triumphant return of Iris Long, Yin Meixing and everyone from the "Strong Yet Broken" team.

Late in the afternoon, everyone was finally allowed to go home. Iris, who looked refreshed and glowing in the morning when they landed, now showed exhaustion and weariness on her beautiful face. Inside the car, Jin Liwei embraced his baby girl and kissed her forehead.

"Darling, I’m tired," she murmured.

"I know, love. You worked hard today," he told her while stroking her long hair with his hand.

"But I’m happy."

He looked at her face. Indeed, she looked happy.

"Me, too," he said.

"Really?"

"En. I’m very happy that everyone finally knows that you’re mine. I’ve been waiting for this moment for what feels like a long time."

They gazed into each other’s eyes, soft smiles making the corners of their mouths curve upwards. The love they had for each other felt like it only grew stronger once it was revealed to the world.

"I can’t wait to be home," she said.

"We’re already home," he replied.

A furrow formed between her brows as she looked outside. "No, we’re not. The mansion is still quite far away."

He tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear before saying, "Home is wherever we’re together. Regardless of the place or the country, I feel at home as long as you’re with me."

Warm and fuzzy feelings flooded Iris’ heart. She grabbed Jin Liwei’s head with both hands and gave him a loud, smacking kiss on the mouth. As a result, a wide stupid grin broke out of his face.

"Yes, darling. You’re right."

"En, I know."

Then the two grinned at each like stupid idiots, drowning the driver and the other subordinate in the front seat with pure, unadulterated dogfood. The two poor single dogs could only cry inside their hearts.

###

The next morning, Iris and Jin Liwei felt refreshed after having a good night’s sleep. It was their final day off before returning to their busy schedules again.

Tomorrow would be the official launch of Iris company, Orchidia Beauty. All preparations had been completed. Iris wished that it was the next day already so that she could finally witness the results of her hard work.