Chapter 22

I was really trying to post yesterday but yo girl had so many papers due

I was really trying to post yesterday but yo girl had so many papers due. I had to write this chapter in between down time 😭

Just a few more days before this semester is finally OVERRR😩

I hope y'all are having a good start to your weekend❤️❤️

"On foe nem grave I love my bitch."

Herb said while slurring his words. Von, Durk, Booka and Muwop all just chuckled as Herb held his phone up. He was in the middle of scrolling through his camera roll, randomly showing pictures of Ari to everyone.

It was there first night out in Mexico. Herb really wanted to have a guys night out with just his bros since his wedding was 2 days away. They were all currently standing right outside the strip club that they had just spent the last hour and a half in.

Even though it was only 12am, the weather was so hot in Cancun for sure. Von had never even been out of the states before, so this was definitely his first time experiencing the tropics. He just had on a simple crisp white tee and some jeans. His favorite Gucci belt sat low around his waist, along with a blue baseball hat that was on backwards. His jewelry was shining all around his neck and wrist. His hair was freshly twisted.

He was seeming to attract a lot of attention from the women all night long; and as much as it gassed him up, his mind was only focused on one girl.

"Aye, we gotta take yo drunk ass home."

Durk chuckled while glancing at Herb. He was literally gone. He had been drinking all night long, throwing money at strippers and enjoying himself.

"Naww, you gotta take me to my bitch. Whea she at."

He slurred while leaning up against the car.

"This the last time we ever get his goofy ass drunk. Nigga look silly as hell."

Von snickered. All the guys just laughed while agreeing.

"I swea Im not even drunk like that. I'm straight gang."